NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah man..get caught with a bag of weed and they most likely will let you go..surf at the wrong beach in the winter time and you get arrested...no i think the cops really fucked with him was because he thought the cops where just people waving at him and so he jsut gave them a thumbs up and kept surfing for another 30mins to an hour and then went in..well it was really the cops tryin to get his attention and wave him in..so bc they had tp waot an hour in the cold for him and shit i bet they were all pissed off,. frankly im suprised they know the law on surfing and what beached its ok at

also kelly slater says he will come to chicago in supprt of the guy alongwith other prosurfers..now i dont know how well it will work but i got a feeling the dude is gonna get the arrest thrown out cause of how stupid the law is.. surfing was banned completly in chicago i think until 2009 which is crazy, its just water, its not like your damaging the water or beach, its not liek you have to worry about sharks..thers just no good reason why that was banned until 2009

but theres gotta be someother reasonsas to why you cant surf there other then the fact its a popular tourist beach..i mean i understand in the summer not to surf there but not in the winter

also why do the threads get closed at 1000 posts anyways..i never really wondered or cared about why it happens but why does it happen?

is it just an even number that works and gives you the chance to open a new thread instead of being like 60-70 pages deep

also why do the threads get closed at 1000 posts anyways..i never really wondered or cared about why it happens but why does it happen?

is it just an even number that works and gives you the chance to open a new thread instead of being like 60-70 pages deep

I'm pretty sure this is the case. Who wants to flip thru a thread that/s 20,000 posts long? And we do need a new title.

Status
Not open for further replies.