NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at you - being responsible, getting an education and shit.

sucker.

and you can't even spell "borrow" :p

It's a fact, you don't have to be able to spell with a degree in neuropsyc.

But seriously, I can't spell. That's what autocorrect and microsoft word is for, who hand writes anything? Doctors, that's who, and there's a reason their handwriting is so shitty, it's to mask grammatical errors. Fact.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.

So.... that 18 year old called me and told me that he *didn't* do anything with that girl and that he made it up to seem cool.

WTF do I do in this situation? Pretend I never heard that? I don't think I can morally chill with that. I don't much care about the girl involved but I do feel bad, but at the same time I don't think I owe her an apology - that's what you get for chillin and drinking with a little kid, it's not like I made up the story.

But still, I feel shitty about it.

edit: surprisingly, easily dealt with.

Last edited:
I dropped out of high school in my junior year. Now I make 120K a year. not a lot of money, but I'm comfortable. Life deals a lot of different hands. the trick is to notice when a pat hand comes your way...

a lot of my closest friends are people who never finished or barely finished high school. I barely passed my senior year but had a good enough cumulative GPA to get into a good college, so I went for it. In fact, now most of my friends are college drop outs :p I don't judge based on that, college isn't for everyone - shit I'm still not sure it's for me and I'm a semester away from 2 degrees.

120K is quite a bit papa

didnt you say you used to drive 18 wheelers papa? yea i'd say you done good and took advantage of opportunities

EDIT: Ohline apparently you're right, the old thread did reach the limit, not sure what i was lookin at/thinkin yesterday

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.

So.... that 18 year old called me and told me that he *didn't* do anything with that girl and that he made it up to seem cool.

WTF do I do in this situation? Pretend I never heard that? I don't think I can morally chill with that. I don't much care about the girl involved but I do feel bad, but at the same time I don't think I owe her an apology - that's what you get for chillin and drinking with a little kid, it's not like I made up the story.

But still, I feel shitty about it.

edit: surprisingly, easily dealt with.

one thing is for sure....that 18 year old dude if a F*****

120K is quite a bit papa

didnt you say you used to drive 18 wheelers papa? yea i'd say you done good and took advantage of opportunities

EDIT: Ohline apparently you're right, the old thread did reach the limit, not sure what i was lookin at/thinkin yesterday

yeah I drove an 18 wheeler as my first career. I didn't make nearly as much doing that. Now I'm 20 years into my second career. I'm managing a wholesale produce distributorship.

it has to be considered

as stupid as immature as it is to say it is its a must for consideration

maybe she told him to say that he made it up cuz she didnt wanna loose you

but if he did make it up then IMO he needs his ass kicked cuz of a shere lack of respect for you in that he had the audacity of saying he banged your girl, true or not true i thinks he has it coming

or maybe you should just wash your hands clean and let both of em be and go your seperate way who knows, in the end you have to decide what its gonna be

right on papa, yea i didnt figure you made that much driving trucks but i was just sayin you obviously done well for yourself

maybe she told him to say that he made it up cuz she didnt wanna loose you

but if he did make it up then IMO he needs his ass kicked cuz of a shere lack of respect for you in that he had the audacity of saying he banged your girl, true or not true i thinks he has it coming

Yeah I thought of that, but I think it'd be a little ridiculous considering my boy knows the kid and he straight up told him he lied cause he wanted to seem cooler. Honestly at this point I don't give a shit lol

And yeah I think the kid has it coming, but he's a little dude, I'd feel bad breaking his arm or beating on him. I think I'd just choke him the fuck out if we got into it, but again, I don't think I care enough to even want to fight him.

I'm kinda whatever on the whole situation. Like, surprisingly so. I'll just see how it goes, if I get any weird vibes, I'll walk

thanks for the input HoL, appreciated mayne

i know im by far not the most interesting poster

but i like to think that i listen fairly well and give decent input, maybe not but its what i like to think anyways

having said that, a 22 yr old having sex with an 18 yr old is nothing close to pedophelia

i know its gotta suck when your girl sleeps with soemone else, particularly a high schooler (or high school aged KID) but yea 4 years really isnt that big of a deal, especially the older one gets the less 4 years seems to matter, i mean in highschool its kinda wierd for a juinor to date an 8th grader the older both people get the less 4 years matter IMO

maybe thats just my opinion tho cuz im 23 and my girl is 20 so maybe im biased

^ lol, i think the importance in age difference changes a bit by the mid 20s into the 30s. 18 is not a fully developed adult in any way. I'm pretty sure my dad is 56 and his (third) wife is 34.

I know where I get the "player" in me from.

yeah,...but when we met, she was 17 and I was 26. I took her straight from her mommy's house to my house..:D

lol fo real? That's some serious "young love" man, I thought being in a 4 year+ relationship from 16-20 was showing serious commitment hahaha

in january it will be 32 years we've been married..

^ lol, i think the importance in age difference changes a bit by the mid 20s into the 30s. 18 is not a fully developed adult in any way. I'm pretty sure my dad is 56 and his (third) wife is 34.

I know where I get the "player" in me from.

High-Five %)

sounds like mrs. somni is ride or die. that's a seriously long time. especially these days..

Status
Not open for further replies.