NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
memphis...social cliff's notes!!! FTW!!!! lmfao...if only,my friend,if only.

so did you see the season finale of Boardwalk???

@everyone else.................s'up fuckers???? =D

what i have gathered to far is that chainer owns a sweet gun and ohline wants his dick in all her holes. does that sum it up?

:/

other than the creepers and BL security squad that's about it. fucking drunkeness. and abs.

my computer needs a goddamn breathalyzer. or maybe just my keyboard.

skillz! bitch, how the hell are you?

ohline...you know me,baby...can't stay away from you for too long!!!

And I already had to pass up chainer's fine ass!!! I am afraid I would break him! ;)
Even lesbians can spot a good ride in the opposite sex!!! lol

so as Memph said....I can't back track as much as I'd like to so tell me....what the fuck is going on up in this bitch???

who is creepin and what BL security??? hook a sister up!

Hey nowdubnvr6! DOn't think we have met...or have we? in passing,perhaps???and what do they call you in shorthand? bc my lysdexic ass can't type ur whole user name out every time:D...I mean I will...just sayin' I WILL fuck it up!!!!;)

ohline...you know me,baby...can't stay away from you for too long!!!

And I already had to pass up chainer's fine ass!!! I am afraid I would break him! ;)
Even lesbians can spot a good ride in the opposite sex!!! lol

so as Memph said....I can't back track as much as I'd like to so tell me....what the fuck is going on up in this bitch???

who is creepin and what BL security??? hook a sister up!

Hey nowdubnvr6! DOn't think we have met...or have we? in passing,perhaps???and what do they call you in shorthand? bc my lysdexic ass can't type ur whole user name out every time:D...I mean I will...just sayin' I WILL fuck it up!!!!;)

some creepy creeper was trying to creep on me last night. so recky proposed a BL security squad. then i got shit-faced drunk and sexually harassed chainer. you are now caught up.

glad to see you around, lady. how are you feeling these days? you seem a lot better then the past couple of times you checked in. hope you are <3

and HoL the old social got stopped at 999 posts so quit lying you big fat phony. :p

Hey hey hey i proposed the BL security squad here.
And i dont think we've met skillz i'm usually just hanging around NASADD. Most lazy fuckers instead of my name call me dub or nowdub.

memphis...social cliff's notes!!! FTW!!!! lmfao...if only,my friend,if only.

so did you see the season finale of Boardwalk???

@everyone else.................s'up fuckers???? =D

yes i did, i must say i am disappointed. htf are they going to kill jimmy?

next season better be 100x better than this one.

And i dont think we've met skillz i'm usually just hanging around NASADD. Most lazy fuckers instead of my name call me dub or nowdub.

my bad

so wtf is your handle supposed to mean?

some creepy creeper was trying to creep on me last night. so recky proposed a BL security squad. then i got shit-faced drunk and sexually harassed chainer. you are now caught up.

glad to see you around, lady. how are you feeling these days? you seem a lot better then the past couple of times you checked in. hope you are <3

and HoL the old social got stopped at 999 posts so quit lying you big fat phony. :p

you are so crazy!!! and yes I am doing MUCH better...been a little busy but I hate the helladays so I am gonna be hangin here more with my peeps!

word....dub works for me! lol
yes i did, i must say i am disappointed. htf are they going to kill jimmy?

next season better be 100x better than this one.
dude I was so fucking pissed!!! you need to check out the Boardwalk thread in F&T-some great posts w/ links to interviews w/ Terrance Winters...seriously-check it out. I LOVE that you watch this show...and guess twat...Kenny Powers id back in February mother fuckers!!! no shit! saw the ad last night on HBO!!! so that is good.
do you watch Game of Thrones? I watched the 1st episode of Luck-don't know if I can get into that,but it IS the creator of Deadwood so...idk,we will see.

other than TV and BL...wuts gut,mayne?

you are so crazy!!! and yes I am doing MUCH better...been a little busy but I hate the helladays so I am gonna be hangin here more with my peeps!

word....dub works for me! lol

dude I was so fucking pissed!!! you need to check out the Boardwalk thread in F&T-some great posts w/ links to interviews w/ Terrance Winters...seriously-check it out. I LOVE that you watch this show...and guess twat...Kenny Powers id back in February mother fuckers!!! no shit! saw the ad last night on HBO!!! so that is good.
do you watch Game of Thrones? I watched the 1st episode of Luck-don't know if I can get into that,but it IS the creator of Deadwood so...idk,we will see.

other than TV and BL...wuts gut,mayne?

ill have to check that out. i read an article on EW.com and terrance winters did say he had a hard time making the decision to take out jimmy.

i hope richard comes back next season and get revenge on doyle and manny. i would love to see a new story line where he is the main antagonist.

jimmy knew he was going to die though. thats why he made richard stay there and came unarmed. he knew his time had come and there was no point in running because nucky would catch up to him eventually. he took it like a man.

"I died in the trenches years ago, I thought you knew that."

that was the best line of the season imo.

i would also love to see owen and richard tag team up on some people. like nucky finds out owen fucked margaret and nucky tries to have him killed so owen contacts richard to try to get something going with him.

i also like how margaret signed the deed to the land over to the church because nucky fed her a bunch of bullshit. he said all of that shit about god giving him a second chance and how he turned a new leaf....but then he told her he ran into jimmy and that he was re-enlisting and had already left, she knew that was bullshit and thats why i think she signed the deed over to the church. if that goes thru then nucky will be broke because he had all of his money tied into that deal.

eli is a little bitch man. he was the one who proposed to kill nucky and then came crawling back...what a pussy. i knew nucky would also take his word over jimmy's and so did jimmy...jimmy knew that he had a very slim chance to get back in nucky's good graces.

what have i been saying the whole season though? jimmy's inexperience was his ultimate downfall...he let people know where he lived, he fucked up trying to kill manny, he fucked up trying to kill nucky, he let other people influence his decisions, just inexperience.

another interesting thing is that if richard does choose to seek revenge on nucky it would be pretty easy for him to get to him because he knows where nucky lives (he watched over margaret after nucky's first assassination attempt)

another interesting story line is that chalky is now fucked out of a deal now that jimmy is gone...nucky was unwilling to help him out at all and now nucky is back on the throne and chalky has some families he has to take care of....im interested to see what is to become of chalky white.

the van alden story line is starting to get really bland and old. maybe next season something happens and he becomes a legit true blue gangster and says fuck the lord thing. with the baby and his job and his wife leaving him that may be just enough for him to go ahead and join a criminal crew.

the wait for next season is going to suck but atleast we have east bound and down until then.

i have never even heard of "Game Of Thrones" what is it about skillz?

i'm curious too. when it first came out all i heard was that it essentially makes everyone's dick hard.

i could google it but fuck that shit.

i think hes mexican

Lol you would not be the first to guess that. All the spanish kids in high school used to hang with me caz they assumed I was "clicked up". That's where I got all the good blow, lol.

the wait for next season is going to suck but atleast we have east bound and down until then.

East bound and down season 3 is going to kick so much ass....

and don't get me started on how fucking sweet Game of Thrones is. If you liked Lord of the Rings, or ever read fantasy, it's pretty much your cream-dream. If that's not your shit, you probably wouldn't like it.

my computer needs a goddamn breathalyzer. or maybe just my keyboard.
And deprive me of the hilarity from last night? Yeah right. Your computer should pour you shots.

You and ohline scare the shit outta me. I'm almost half inclined to say you would break me.

1257.gif

lol @ that picture

isn't game of thrones the one with the badass midget who won a ton of awards this year? i've seen his picture all over the place.

oh and skillz would definitely break you. she likes to get a little fisty.

yeah that's the one lol, that midget did a fantastic job. If you like fantasy shit, that's one HBO show you can't pass up.

she likes to get a little fisty.

Glad to know my instincts were right, now to figure out why you scare me. This is why I wear a chastity belt - even when I'm sleeping. My poor, poor virgin ears.

In other important-news: I just held a hand-stand for 73 seconds. I'm gunna go try out for the Olympics.

i dont do the whole lord of the rings thing...or narnia....or harry potter so i prolly wont like it

yeah probably not then. It's def more adult (every episode has the mandatory HBO sex or lesbian scene) but it's still based in a fantasy world. The first season doesn't have much in the way of fantasy, but as the series goes on, it gets more and more "omg dragonz" -ish.

here's the full trailer for season 1, if that doesn't interest you at all, you wouldn't like the series. It's kinda a lot of action with plots to take the throne in between.

edit: grr BL keeps breaking everytime I try a mod action
NSFW:
NOOOOO1.png

also: post # 5-4-5-4

Last edited:
That's what turned me off of true blood. I can handle vampires but when they started with shape shifters and werewolves and fucking panthers I quit watching. Too far fetched for me.

LMFAO!!!! fisty!!!
BA used to say I liked to wear my gf as a wrist watch!!!!! I almost pissed myself. oh,man....back in the day.
And Memph-when you posted that screen shot from "Gladiator"-w/ Russell Crowe,mid scream and you typed something like-
"Fuck you dead social! Are you not entertained???"

holy shit,I almost pissed myself then too...I think about that ALL the time and crack up!!!

really? I hated true blood from episode #1, too much drama for my tastes.

Plus I think main stream has ruined vampires forever. Dude, vampires used to be the shit. 30 days of night, dracula, etc - fucking awesome. Vampires in general. Now though? They're pretty uhh... for lack of ability to say the word that first springs to mind... "panies"?

Dude, skillz, I had forgotten all about BA. I think if you mention him 3x posts in a row, he pulls a Biggie Smalls and shows up with a glock. /hide

That's what turned me off of true blood. I can handle vampires but when they started with shape shifters and werewolves and fucking panthers I quit watching. Too far fetched for me.

I won't lie-I love True Blood although the last season finale pissed me off. Having Fiona Shaw for the season was awesome. I have lady wood for her...idk,something about older women-not OLD women,just a little older than me. And not those silicone bitches-beautiful women who just age gracefully....anyway......

Game of Thrones is like NOTHING else. I fucking lurve it!!!

Luck doesn't interest me bc idk wtf they are doing marking those cards like I took the SAT on...I know it's about more than gambling,but if you don't get the basic premise-why bother. I was totally fucking lost during the 1st episode. Felt like I was stoned and it's been almost 6 fucking months since I have been high...not by choice. I'll give it all up but herb....if I could get any. all good...it will come!

Status
Not open for further replies.