NASADD Social v. Ohline's got no gun and it's Welderman's fucking birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
within the next couple of years i'm going to fuck you. i don't care that it bothers you.. i want to fuck you.

you're going to come. hard.

You just put the fear of God into my erection.

Chinky, I still have the quick edit... It might be because I'm a mod though? I think that gives you enough motivation to app. Is that really not a feature for you lol?

shit is super annoying chinky
which one you talkin or agree with?
You just put the fear of God into my erection.

Chinky, I still have the quick edit... It might be because I'm a mod though? I think that gives you enough motivation to app. Is that really not a feature for you lol?

the quick edit is still there but for some reason it just doesnt always work..id say it works 30% of the time, bout 3/10..the other times it just lags and sends me to the advanced page and its like jesus i could have edited the post and moved on by the time it brings up a completly new page

that's annoying as hell. I've heard other people say that, I haven't had a problem with the update besides tags being fucked up for a little and some still-missing features.

Also the bluelight clock is broken.

Time for lots of valium.

yeah the clock is fucking broken. I thought it was my retarded ass computer, but I have noticed that as well. I hate responding to a post that took place AFTER the time it actually is now...

well, that's a definite possibility. I thought that at first, like maybe I was confused and just doing my math wrong, but hell no. I've been here sober before too and it's just not right. Now that you've mentioned it, oh now I know it is...

yeah they fucked it for the worse.. i tried to give it a chance and hoped it would just grow on me cause people normallty dont like updates cause they are used to the old ways but i ended up hating even more over time cause the things they didnt put back in are some of the most obvious and helpful things and to not do it is just fucked up..and you have no choice to go back to the old style, theres no mobile page, no blacklight, especially for people who die and like seriously why would you have 2 buttons to send you to the top of the page and then have top click another link to get to where you want to go, when on the old setup the button was right next top the quick nav box or the fact that if you hit the quick nav box, you have to scroll threw the whole list to get back to the main nasadd page, instead of it being right there when you clock on the box

and like one of the biggest things on this site was the no PMs for greenlighters and to forget to put the function back in would be a fireable offense if this was the workplace..

its just obvious the people who created the new setup were just lazy and rushed the job even though, it took an extra week to do it? wasnt it a extra week the took to get it running, something liket that and what the fuck is this "routine maintinence" thats everysingle night?

and its december 13, why is it gonna be 50+ degrees in chicago today??

Last edited:
and like one of the biggest things on this site was the no PMs for greenlighters and to forget to put the function back in would be a fireable offense if this was the workplace..

its just obvious the people who created the new setup were just lazy and rushed the job even though, it took an extra week to do it? wasnt it a extra week the took to get it running, something liket that and what the fuck is this "routine maintinence" thats everysingle night?

and its december 13, why is it gonna be 50+ degrees in chicago today??

this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw&ob=av2e

i dont accept that excuse..i never have, even when i worked in the mall and we would get high in the back...i got a bowl back there for ypou to smoke but if you cant get high and do your job then dont hit the motherfucker..no money better come up missing, no sitting on your ass, no excuses..we can get high but motherfucker ytour job better get done..i mean if this was the best site ever, "because i got high" wpuld be the same answer..thats why its no acceptable when you fuck up

i say it was bc they where just lazy

chinky I only have guesses for why it didn't go exactly as planned, but I'm not sure how to help in this situation. Did you want someone to bring this to sr/admin attention or something? I'm pretty sure they know and thats the kinda thing that gets put on the backburner - BL takes a lot to run and the higher ups really do sacrifice all their time to this site. I'm sure if our tech went : "yeah thats all easy to fix", it would get fixed.

afroman, lol. Dude, that brings back memories from all over the place lol.

I remember one time my boy and I were bringing our lady friends to the beach. The topic obv arrives at sex, so i point to my boys girl and said "she won't let you, eh playah". He responds by pressing play on his deck and immediately this shit starts playing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh-k81CUVFM

So good. Don't get me started with Colt 45 (crazy rap).

Last edited:
ahhh god damn love some afroman lol. I used to play vid games and smoke blunts and drink beer to that shit. Sounds like that shit has happened to your boy more than once with that girl hah.

if you think they will listen to you then by all means but no i doubt theres anything gonna get done with it..although im suprised a update hasnt been done to fix the problems that have been brought up..this isnt the first time ive complained and i know its been brought up by other people too..so whatever man

a fearful erection is a smart erection wrap it up

haha

for the love of god i have got to quit drinking. i always have to go there.

lolol sorry chainer. i'm not gonna kidnap you or anything. unless i'm really drunk.. then who the fuck knows. seems entirely possible.

Last edited:
did i miss something?

ohline is talkin bout BL creepers and the old social got stopped at like 600 something posts, if so i NEED to know what happened.

Chainer: you're not white? the pic coulda fooled me

can i get cliff's on the social? its the first time in awhile i have had to catch up. i dont really want to go back and read all of those posts.

what i have gathered to far is that chainer owns a sweet gun and ohline wants his dick in all her holes. does that sum it up?

did i miss something?

ohline is talkin bout BL creepers and the old social got stopped at like 600 something posts, if so i NEED to know what happened.

Chainer: you're not white? the pic coulda fooled me

i think hes mexican

Status
Not open for further replies.