• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Bad and funny trips, truffles, mushies, salvia, xtc, thc, insomnia, schizo, autism

chres

Greenlighter
Hello hello, I hope I can report my experiences without having to make multiple threads.

you can zip through my schizo experiences and go to the drug reports. I'll try to keep it in logical order.

When I was eighteen I didn't know I was schizo, just autistic (pdd nos) and I've always loved to read about drugs. So when it was legal I tried as much as I could in Holland.

My bad trips started appearing when I was out of job and school. I would get depressed and think way too much before talking. I hardly ever spoke anymore...

Hasj ISOLATOR, ice hasj I think. I immediately started with the biggest thc joints I could get. I'd get incredibly paranoid like thinking I was fooled by life or something. Really thinking I just lost my entire life or something.
I'd get trouble reading at school, I was just reading the same sentence over and over again without actually paying attention. I'd make weird remarks in school which no one seemed to get.
SPEED. I'd gotten my hands on some really chemical speed named SPAD. WOW, furiously paranoid, thinking anyone who sniffs through his noes somehow is remarking me doing speed. I'd curse at people during class and call them pussies who were in their peroid. No one seemed to know what I was talking about. After the rush ended I felt beautiful and refreshed. I'd lay down in bed and feel so damn good.

trips from WEED. Since I was already beginning to lose my mind, I saw twisting diamonds and stars in the trees and sky which revolved around each other. This was when I was really smoked out on weed.
WATER HASJ. Water hasjish is the best. It really makes you float over your body when for example Cycling. This stuff is ultra THC, really recommended to anyone who gets their hands on it. Like 60 euro a gram!

XTC trips. Me and my best friend got our hands on mitsubishi pills. I started it while playing return of the joker and was falling in ice pits constantly. The frustration dropped real fast and soon I was unable to defeat the enemies because of their glory beauty and goodness. My friend fell on the floor having an orgasm for multiple hours. I was seriously hugging the couch as long as I could. Going to bed? WOW, what a dream. The bed is just too good.
Then doing too much on one evening. Heaven descended upon me. I was orgasmic for hours. The following weeks I slept 2 hours a night. I was up writing retarded as stuff on my computer to send to the media. It ended in the nuthouse because of threatening my mother. There I wrecked everything because cops wouldn't talk to me. Computer + monitor crashed on the floor, kicked in the fire alarm, threw the distinguisher through the window, waited to fight an entire fire army team.

XTC. Went to drum n bass for an entire night smoking dope and doing pills. Saw Spor. Had a stroboscope, everyone vanished and appeared because of the light. Saw all kinds of formula's on my house's wall. The moon smoked a cigarette. My face looked like a monster in the off plugged monitor.
My friend saw me with piercings everywhere, red bugs on my clothes and a helmet rotating before him.

Mushies. Took an entire candybar of magic mushrooms while walking through an entertainment park at night. I was in a kids playing ground on the slide constantly walking barrels and swinging on the swing swing. I see red and green spirals everywhere. Until I hear my mother calling! All sweat breaks loose, and I find them unable to talk, saying something real stupid which makes everyone laugh, thinking that reality might come to a halt and break down. What a nightmare...
In the night cabin, I feel through my arms, look like a zombie in the mirror, and am unable to talk to my brother who is asking me all kinds of questions about mario.

Truffles. Truffles are more feeling enhancers as they are visual. All I see is faces go big and fat and the ground lifting up a bit. Which I experienced throughout a year as well when I was insane. I had real trouble coping with my uneasiness. it was an annoyed feeling. Didn't notice as much as magic mushies.

SALVIA divinorum. My first time salvia I just saw the flat a bit 2d and had to laugh about it. Was that it? After smoking a lot of weed and then salvia again I started laughing with little worker gnomes marching out of my mouth into the floor.
Yesterday I did 40%, way heavier. In fact, I immediately entered Salvia Mode after 1 hit. I didn't know where the salvia was or how I put it in my waterpipe. The pipe was part of my arm and a fence, my arms had to be brought up by lifting myself. everyone started to laugh in the background, upon which I took my next hit and immediately went to the twilight zone.
My arms were part of the air. Everywhere there were particles floating alongside each other, with mechanics in the background. The world became one big machine!

Coke, Made my way with a girl while on coke. constant feel of annoyance in my gut. went insane a couple of weeks later just like too much xtc. Went to a nuthouse, saw videos on my walls playing, heard my friends in my head, saw kurt cobain in hell. Saw death himself. Saw God as Ganesh.
it's my fourth psychosis. My fifth will probably end me just like it almost happened last time.

normal Hasj dutch. smoked some hasj joints while I was in crisis (insanity), tried to get back to the mental hospital, threw myself on the ground from fear of instant death or heart collapse. Every walking second I got thoughts of having to die because I just stopped time. Everywhere around me people walking really rapid until I centre to them, then they walk really slowly as if in fright like me. Constantly hearing birds everywhere scream in extreme distress. constantly "wooohooohooohooo... chirp chirp chirp.. woohooooo.. ACK ACK ACK!!!"
I walked past a radio, and the sound went large and small constantly. Eventually I got myself into bed, where the night terror at day stopped after a few hours..

I AM INSANE....8(

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_hashish
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_amphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines