• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol/200mg - experienced - Not bad, but not great either.

Flo-Rida

Bluelighter
As I was browsing this forum I actually forgot I had ingested 200mg of generic Tramadol about 1 1/2 hours ago, lol. So I thought for shits and giggles I'd throw in my 2 cents on this drug.

Personally, it's not super great. I weigh 230lbs and am able to take 200mg which still barely effects me. Some people talk about Tramadol giving them constipation, stomach pain, etc... but I certainly never had any problems with it. Just make sure to eat a little something before taking it and you'll be fine.

Overall, 200mg gave a slight euphoric feeling. Comparable to a high dose of codeine, or a low dose of Hydro. One benefit of Tram is that it doesn't really give you the annoying opiate itch, nor does it make you nod.

It took about 45 minutes before I felt the come up, and now at about 1 1/2 hours into it I have a pretty constant, warm, opiate-like feeling. I'm not giddy, just very content sitting here on Bluelight and watching American Choppers. About to go smoke a cigarette.

Summary:
-----------------

Rating: 3 out 5 stars

PRO's: Long lasting, no opiate itch, no opiate nod, slight euphoria similar to codeine/vicodin.

CON's: Takes a little longer than other opiates to kick in fully. Definitely not as strong as other opiates, and CAN be dangerous in higher dosages.

Notes: I'd certainly do this drug again, but I'm not super excited about it. It's something to do if there's nothing else around.

Like always, don't take my or anyone elses word when it comes to your health. Do your own research on ANY drug before you put it into body, and if you have second thoughts, DON'T DO IT!

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: