• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Harm Reduction WARNING!!! BAD/DANGEROUS DOPE STAMP ALERTS HERE!! PM the mods to get a warning posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
Preface - If you've got a warning to submit please PM the current Drug Culture and North and South American Social & Drug Discussion moderators

Listen yall. This AINT the stamp thread reincarnated. Nobody gonna be able to post in it, only Mods.

Wit the stamp thread closed, we lost a resource to let people kno about the dangerous shit thats out there. This thread is here to give yall heads up about them.

this AINT a place for reviews of stamps. IF A STAMP AINT POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS, IT WILL NOT BE IN THIS THREAD. This thread is for WARNINGS about bags that could cause OD's and so on, ONLY.

IF YOU HAVE A TIP ABOUT A BAD STAMP THAT YOU WANT TO GET THE WORD OUT ON, PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE A MODERATOR THE INFO AND WE WILL POST IT HERE.

GIVE THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE STAMP AND THE CITY ITS FROM, AND WE WILL POST THE WARNING IN THIS THREAD TO LET THE OTHER POSTERS KNOW THAT THERE IS A BAD STAMP GOIN AROUND THAT COULD HURT OR KILL THEM.

Ima repeat it--IF THE STAMP AINT GONNA CAUSE OD'S, SICKNESS, DEATH, OR OTHER DANGEROUS EFFECTS, IT AINT GONNA GET POSTED IN HERE.

This will be the ONLY thread related to stamps in here. The stamp thread was SUPPOSED to be for harm reduction, but that got fucked up and it ended up bein for alot more than just that. This is jus a thread for HR only, to protect the junkies out there who lost a resource for knowin about the shit they put in their arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
City: Newark
Quality: 9/10 I would say
Quantity: 7/10- definitely on the larger side
Look of it: Bone-white flakes
Tolerance/Experience: Been using on and off for 4 years. Usually snort 4 at a time to get a good thing going on
Why I think it's PM worthy: I did one and I am rocked. If I was banging it, I would be in bad trouble. I think it's fentanyl. I haven't done anything this strong in many months. A junk head doing their usual 4 or 5 bag shot would be in trouble.

STAMP: The Swine Flu w/ a picture of skull and crossbones above it, only the "crossbones" are syringes.

I don't feel it would kill you in a 4-5 bag shot if you had tolerance, but it is much, much stronger than anything else going around and may land someone in a hospital or worse. I haven't had a "one bag and done" stamp in about a year. I was lucky I was testing just one since it was from a new area.

Hey yall, a friend of mine sent me this text that I wanted to let yall kno about:

BLUE TIGER WOODS
"I know we aint talked in a while but i need to reach out to u for harm reduction purposes...need to talk to u today, just had one of the worst days ever, just witnessed 2 possible OD's in one day off of blue "Tiger Woods"! I think there was some cut issues when they were made! both times, semi-regular users, i had to run on foot and call 911 from pay phones! first one did 3 , the other one did 2, they both had blue lips and were barely breathing by the time I left and called. But somehow me and my boy can sit there and do 5 and 7 respectively and both think "they are a little better than "full power" stamp we been getttin' which those people who OD'd also tried with no problems. something isnt rite. ill go over the whole story with u later, its been a long nite but you should put the bluelight word out there cuz I aint got a computer right now."

I aint talked to him since, but wanted to let yall know the info that I did have. I been hearin shit about these, but it seems like there is 2 diff batches goin around. Still, to be sure, avoid em if you can. It seems like the problems may be from a cut or some other type of bad ingredient and not just a high potency. I aint sure, so if you are, please PM me or one of the DC mods.

IF YOU SEE ANY BAGS NAMED IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU KNOW INFORMATION ABOUT, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO SEND ANY ONE OF US MODS A PM ABOUT IT SO WE CAN ADD ANY INFORMATION THAT IS KNOWN ABOUT ANY DANGEROUS BAGS. AND ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU KNOW OF ANY BAGS NOT LISTED, PLEASE ALSO LET US KNOW SO WE CAN POST THEM HERE. WE CANT INCLUDE NAMES, BUT THE INFORMATION FOR HARM REDUCTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART, SO KEEP YOUR EYES OUT AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD REGULARLY FOR YOUR SHADY STAMP ALERTS!!

City: Newark, NJ

stamp name: The Swine Flu

txt color: Green

Graphic: I forget the exact graphic, two needles making skull and crossbones

quantity: 9/10 ( These were more than double what your average bag holds. Filled way past the second fold

quality: 9/10 ( Not a 10/10 , because to me that means crazy fent cuts and your gonna drop from it.

** So far I've known three people to overdose from this. My boy usually bangs 7-8 bags at a time, with TheSwineFlu he only had to do two bags, and even then could barely stand up. I really don't think theres fent in the bags, the high lasts way to long.
Forward Message

City: Pittsburgh
Name: Route 66
Color: white bag, blue stamp
Graphic: little road sign w/route 66 written inside
Quantity: 9/10
Quality: 8.5-9/10
Comments: People ODing from this that normally were doing like 7 to 8 of the Hardballs and Chinese Foods....they did 3 and 4 of these and one went "out" for 5 hours and the other had to goto the hospital....most people have been doing just 2 of these and have been getting fucked up to the point of no return...very scary so i had to let you guys know.

ALSO, there's another bag w/a different name from the same batch as this (they come together) it's called "Dead Hammer" they're white & red and same as these.. thanks guys

STAMP NAME: BLOCK PARTY
Color: RED, bag color white
From PITTSBURGH

The user who sent me this said that he used only 2 bags and ended up passing out and woke up with blood on his face, he thinks that the bags hit so hard that he fell down and hit his head as he passed out. The feeling was not enjoyable and was just very strong and could have been from a bad addition to the dope, he said it did not feel like it was becuz of a very pure good batch but just felt like unpleasant and bad and knocked him out but not in a good way. Thats all the info I got, but wanted to share it wit yall.

Keep the PM's comin folks, we need this thread to put out the word about dangerous bags.

city: pittsburgh
stamp: lil wayne (THIS IS A BOOTLEG BAG--A COPY OF A LEGIT BAG)
dolor: RED
graphic: a graphic of a microphone this arrow is off the end of the shaft of the microphone this arrow is not on the originals.

Hello lacy i am sending this message beacuse i want u to get this warning out plz. these lil waynes were around the pittsburgh area about 2 weeks ago and came back around again this week. everything about the stamp is the same except that there is a little red arrow that drops down off the head of the microphone if u have gotten these you will notice this arrow is out of place. I dont know what it is but when iv'd it left burnning sensation and within 10 min was throwin up and sweating and chills this happend to me and a few other of my freinds so it wasnt just me. if u can plz post a message it would be greatly appreciated i would like to try to keep the my peeps in the burgh away from these this is a very good knock off stamp.

Pittsburgh

rt66's there is another stamp with this same quality d in it, called "bad habits" in red ink no graphic. They are exactly same as the 66's. Also there's a new batch of the route 66's but they are nit as strong, still about a 8/10 tho so users beware n be careful

Second, the green ink swine flus in Pittsburgh are not the same as the jersey ones. They have no graphic n are only about a 3/10 in quality. Definately a bootleg bag.

FUGITIVES near ALBANY, NY

"Mad people are OD'ing"

no other info, if u have any like color of stamp, etc PM me plz and i will add

new stamp report, from pittsburgh pa user

Smith and Wesson
red stamp, bigger bag
they are probably one of the better stamps going around right now but serriously i have heard accounts from 4 people that have done them only to wake up a few hours later with a cotton fever feeling

the sickness doenst last as long as cotton fever(only about 3-4 hours)
BUT there is deffinately some type of GERM in these bags. . .they have come from diff parts of the city and same ill effects

Just a reminder to yall....PLEASE PM ANY OF US MODS WHEN U SEE A BAD, SUPER-STRONG, OR DANGEROUS IN ANY WAY BAG OUT THERE....JUST BECUZ THE STAMP THREAD IS GONE, DONT MEAN THAT WE DONT WANT INFO ABOUT POSSIBLY DANGEROUS BAGS THAT COULD HURT PPL, THE PURPOSE OF HARM REDUCTION IS STILL THERE SO PLEASE GET AT US ASAP WHEN U SEE A STAMP THAT COULD CAUSE OD's OR CAUSES SOME OTHER TYPE OF BAD EFFECTS WHEN USED!!

Sent via PM

loca:newark
stamp:facebook - blue ink
taped pretty sloppy, some were perfect others were all screwed up
quality: 9.5/10
quantity: 9/10 --some were smaller than others but for the most part they were pretty good size..
these bags are extremely strong, i had done 2 with suboxone still in my system and was on my face, literally i blacked out for what felt like forever, if i had taken my usual dose like 4-5 bags a shot, i'm almost positive i wouldn't have woke up. if someone with no tolerence or just switching from pills got these i'd urge them to be super careful, thse bagas are nothing to take lightly..

Sent via PM:

Rochester, NY

Both "Headbanger" and a strange somewhat scorpion looking logo, also resembles a human skull. Both black ink. Same source.

Large wax "envelope" style stamps, normal clear wax, much taller and wider than normal stamps, only folded once over in half and NOT sealed. Strange for this area.

Uniformly white, above average size of contents (~50-80mg.) No "vinegar," typical dope smell. No dope taste. Extremely "floury"/fluffy powder and free of any chunks.

We are about 99% this is a fentanyl analogue of some sort, e.g. alpha-methylfentanyl. INCREDIBLY potent and lasted several hours longer than heroin. The feel was VERY fent-y and quite noticably different than H. 1 bag was borderline too-much for both myself and 2 other individuals, and 2-4 bags of good quality dope from our sources usually wouldn't even reach that level. Recommend extreme caution with these or anything seeming like it. Start with 1/4 or 1/2 bag...probably won't be disappointed.

Sent via PM:

in Baltimore MD there is a brand goin around called lightning the bag has a blue lightning bolt on it i've had 4 experienced iv dope using friends that ended up in the hospital overdosed on some veterinary animal de-wormer that was in this shit 3 of them were lucky the other 1 i attended his funeral yesterday please put this out there this powdered de-wormer is being sold as heroin and im sure has harmed more than my friends im lucky cuz i had re-upped with my regular dope man an hour before this guy showed and was broke or i may have been the one having a funeral please put this up no one deserves that

Stamp: ESPN, VICKS

From PM:

some of the ESPN's (same dope, another stamp: VICKS) going around pittsburgh a month or two ago (good, strong bags) were NOT CUT PROPERLY. i am a reg user and o.d'ed (dead-dead overdose, 3 hits of narcan and 15 min of cpr to bring me back) on TWO, that looked SKIMPY --i have a habit of about 12 to 15 bags a day. i'd been doin espn's all week 4-5 at a time, and 2 killed me right quick because they were sloppy cut.
most of them are okay i believe, but there are some out there that are UNCUT--look out for chunks--etc.

hey i got this dope from philly and after i did i shot I had really really really bad headache, ears ringing, sweating realllllllllly bad, hallucination, and my blood pressure was through the roof thought my head was going to explode.

it came in a blue bag with no stamp.. when i put it on my tongue it didn't taste like dope.... but it looked like dope when mixed up ice tea color but left a sandy like substance and black specks in the cooker...i wouldn't want anybody to go through what i did

just another heads up for yall

Philadelphia / Pittsburg

Ok so i have been doing dope for awhile now. I just started shooting it in small amounts a few weeks ago. I am from the Philadelphia area and tend to get some pretty good bags. However my usual dealer wasnt out my last trip to the hood and I had to cop from the next set down. I got this stuff stamped with the words

"100% RICA"

This stuff is EXTREEMLY potent or at least I think it is. I always snort a keybump size amount of any new bag just to be sure and this stuff has me nodding so hard with even that small of an amount. So I decide to shoot an 8th of a bag and the same thing but stronger. The nods are more like falling asleep for 15 mins at a time. Is this even real dope or just some sleeping pills? I think its real cuz I get some of the normal bad side effects like i cant piss normal but it doesnt feel as warm as dope usualy does and just puts me the in fuckin crazy nods.

Im worried this is real dope or not. Also if you get this stuff be carefull. If ide have shot my normal 3 bags I would have prolly died.

I am a long time opiate user but fairly new to heron. So for the past few months every time I've taken it I get speedy no nod no euphoria really but no opi w/d abd wouldget pin pupils fiogured I was ADD or something. So I just copped some newer stuff for 3 days only used 2 bags usually have gonr through least 5 a day. I roa snort tiny amount and nod the frack out have to fight it hard. Problem is each day im feeling sicker like flue barely snorted any ane can't breathe hurts all over, wtf is goping on did I fonally get some real h or did I get some dirty dirty stuff?

Appearance: White
Stamps: BLOCKBUSTER / ASAP / 100% RICA

city:baltimore, Maryland
white envelope the stamp is 911 its called homicide on the street the people cut it with coke so it's a speedball but the amount of coke is more than the amount of dope so its extremely unsafe for people without a high coke tolerance, the shit put me in the hospital and i bang at least a hundred dollars of dope a day and about a half a gram of coke a day.

The summed up version:
CITY - BMORE
STAMP NAME: 911
PROBLEM: COKE/DOPE MIX WITH MORE COKE THAN DOPE, CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR NON-COKE USERS WHO USE TOO MANY BAGS

Khadijah note: this one will prolly be easy enough to find since I dont hear too much about stamps in bmore, so stick to the usual caps down there and yall should be fine.

Hello everyone,

Just a quick reminder to please, please PM one of the mods -- either Khadijah, dokomo, Tommy, leftwing or myself -- if you come across any unusually strong, potentially life-threatening stamps. Remember to include the stamp design, color, size, location it was purchased, and so on...

This thread may be closed to replies, but one of us will post your message here for everyone to see. It's the two-year anniversary that a close friend of mine overdosed and died, and so this sort of thing means a lot to me.

Thanks guys

New York
TheManWithNoName said:
Hello,
I was told that I could give you some information about a recent stamp I tried, to post on the megathread and also see if anyone has ever had it before. If I am wrong disregard this message. The stamp is called dream chaser, nice count, very white, extremely potent, cotton looked unused after filtering 3 bags, I passed out for 20 mins after doing a 3 bag shot, and I have a huge tolerance, been using daily for years very quality stuff. I was thinking it could be fentanyl, because I never had anything that strong before, but it was very euphoric, when the next day I did a 2 bag shot, which I hear is uncharacteristic of fentanyl. I am in the five boroughs, New York, mainly Brooklyn and Queens. The high was very clean. I would give it's strength a 10, but looking at your criteria I would have to give it a 9. I usually do six bags, but my guy would only suit me 3, luckily because if I did 6 of those I would be dead as hell right now. White bag, black arial font in all caps "DREAM CHASER." Quantity warlike 7,

Status
Not open for further replies.