• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(aMT / 30 - 40mg) + rc's + cannabis - semi-experienced - IntoThe desert and Insanity

OTGee

Bluelighter
Hello, this is the first trip report I have ever attempted to write so don't judge too much. This whole experiance happend with just me and my fiancee, at my parents house, in my room. My mum and brother were away so I had a free house all night, they were coming back the next evening. It happend around a week ago so it is hard to recall every single part although I remember some parts in detail. The timescale is not known so most of that is a estimation as I have had many amt trips in this room so small details get blurred. I wouldn't classify this as a complete bad trip, it was confusing and scary and the feelings were a little overwhelming but nothing too much.
During this night me and my fiancee consumed between us:

75mg of aMT oral
6 eitzolam
.8 gram of haze (am-2201+ am-694)
2 gram medium grade grass
10mg of aMT in a rollie

All was split basically even with me smoking most of the haze to myself and my fiancee having a occasional few draws on a joint
Also had a full reasonably healthy meal an hour before dropping

The trip:
My mindstate was regular and I was looking forward to tripping again. I usually only dose 25mg on aMT so I knew tonight would be more intense then usual but that was a plus not a minus. I hadn't been sleeping well through choice so I was a little worn out but nothing major as I lead a generally unhealthy lifestyle with minimal side effects. Me and my girlfriend spent the day chilling out and preparing my room for when we would be tripping. Closing off contact from the outside world, tidying and getting everything we need all together in the one place as to avoid confusion. The trip started around 5:30pm and sleep was possible by around 4 in the morning. I had a free schedule for a long time so no worries on the comedown and my girlfriend was going shopping for a few days the next day, so that was all I had to worry about which was very minor.

+15 - sitting getting melted as we hadnt smoked cannabis in a few days (usual everyday smoker) so my tolerance was low. I smoked a joint containing a very very small amount of Haze as it tends to make me nervous and not something to smoke before you come up. Listening to chilled out ambient and positive triphop all night with the occasional break when we thought of a perfect song as I always have youtube open while tripping.

+30 - Turn the music off, have a bong and start watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, something we used to do at the start of my psy honeymoon but rarely do now a days. My fiancee cant concentrate at all while tripping, even when coming up so its normally only me paying attention and the film set off good vibes. Unsure if feeling anything yet, slight 'different' atmosphere, anxiousness, slight nauesa and I never get very sociable but deffinent bursts of talkativeness.

+50 - We are getting another gram (cannabis) from a dealer so I invite a friend who sells grass over as he has wanted to try the Haze blend since I told him about it and we get a gram from him. Sit and smoke a joint, have a few bongs and talk to him, first time talking a psy drug and talking to someone different from my family or fiancee as I believe its more a personal experiance so conversation was strained but not impossible, definitley feeling the amt a little more, more nervous then usual but put that down to other people being here apart from just me + my fiancee. No visuals yet, slight cev's but I get them a lot of the time when sober as I have in somewhat abused amt recently, but normally only at 25mg doses.

+1.00 - My friend (J) said he wanted to try out the Haze blend and I brought it out pouring a generous two bongs out (pure haze, always smoke my grass mixed with rolling tobacco and since being very poor, it tends to be a little on the excess tobacco side but I have grown used to it over time. I decided to smoke one myself first, packing it to the top (my bowl is bigger then an average bowl but nothing huge) I take the bong. The blend is made up of damiana, am-2201 and am-694, the taste to me is quite enjoyable and the smoke is not harsh at all. You feel it straight away and I start to go a little anxious. I start to slowly feel the amt in complete synergy with the synth cannabanoids and start to trip like fuck. The wall is covered with patterns, morphing into other shapes then finally red spiders that looked like they were from hieroglyphics. I had a yellow blanket on my floor as a makeshift rug and it took on the appearence of the desert. The feeling that something insane was about to happen was there, as if god would speak to me, like something big was about to unfold infront of me. I have gone very quiet only saying things like oh fuck, this stuffs strong and i just started tripping a lot. I was on edge, nothing I couldn't handle though. Im acting weird, im paranoid, J decides to have his bong and he I can tell even from his sober view point on this situation, the stuff was hitting him quite strongly and we sat in mostly silence saying only, 'its a nice stone eh'. Cant remember much of what happend in this hour

+1.30 I have seen many shapes and patterns on my wall, my room has turned into some sort of cavern. Ive had a few non-significant minor halucenations but nothing big yet. Normally amt comes up a lot later then this, I don't normally feel anything for 2 - 3 hours. The Haze definatley brought this shit up quick. Colours were everywere, feels differnet from my other trips, like it is a different drug but very alike to aMT, maybe it was, at the time of writting this I am planning on taking a 25mg dose from the same order of amt on thursday evening. I was coming back from that strange place the Haze + aMT brought me slowly and was thankful for it. It was confusing, no insight was given although the presence of revelation was there all along. Visuals were calming down as the Haze calmed down and I was now only slightly tripping but I could feel it coming up more and more and more. Fear and Loathing was done or someone had turned it off and the music had started up again playing my youtube playlists.

+1.50 Started tripping a little more, J says he has to head and thanks us for the Haze saying it made him feel a little uncomftorable but was worth looking into. Me and my fiancee were glad to be alone as now we could be compeltely our selves and be as ridiculous or weird as we wanted to. We had a few more bongs and I definatley thought I had chilled out as the experiance had been just a little bit too intense. Things got more mellow over time and I got something to snack on from the kitchen and brought it through to my room. (I love things that you can just take occasional bites of while tripping). We sat, talked, listened to music and smoked bongs enjoying each others company. I got better from that blip earlier.

+2.15 aMT still slowly rising, conversation flowing fluid, not at that stage of wonderment and comftorable silence yet

+2.30 struggling to roll a joint (good sign), smoke it (As I said all my joints or bongs contain a fair amount of tobacco as I used this to come off of a heavy mj dependance so thats why I smoke so often while only having 2 grams although they were both rather large)

+3.00 not much more to report at only 3+ hours, your average aMT trip. CEVs going stronger then usual as I took a larger then usual dose and the walls have been oddly patterned since my haze experiance. Sometimes strange cave drawing like pictures on my wall looming out at me from the depths of this chemical. OEV's mainly patterns no proper halucinations yet, pressing one eye closed I recieve full blown halucinations while looking at my fiancee her face bending / shifting into a compeltely new shape. Atmosphere is light, but still that sense of differentness I spoke about early, im ignoring it though. Got a few incredible minds eye visuals but cant remember what they are, just remember my amazement. Conversation not as flowing but far from silent. Occasionaly spacing out for minuites at a time.

+3.30 The aMT is up for sure now but still, it feels different. I dont think of this for too long as its the making of a bad trip. I decide to venture into the land of Haze bongs, something very powerful (to me anyway) on aMT. It creates a whole other world with vivid halucenations and there is always a feeling of deep deep very very deep insight and reflection but I have yet to crack a barrier blocking me from it on the 4 times ive smoked haze with amt. I am not at all nervous which is suprising as I was on a classic 'whitey' without the vomiting only a few hours before using this same substance.

+3.40 - Put on somewere over the rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwoʻole (very good song, always puts me in a positive mood, dont care how silly it is) just as I was sucking in the Haze smoke from my bong. Effects as always are almost imediate. I flattend my face against the bed and went silent for what must have been around half an hour. Only muttering to my fiancee that I was okay and just tripping a lot. The dessert that was the yellow carpet rug, was back. This time flowing like half sea half dessert with waves crashing down all around it. There was a blue object that I couldn't make out, I tried to focus my eyes the whole time thinking 'What is this? The god state? This was the most meaning I had veer felt in my life, how could I not figure out what it all meant'. I made out the square in the middle of the desert, it resembled a car driving off into the sunset in my desert sea. It never moved but it was a car and the feeling it was driving into a sunset became apparent to me almost imdeiatley. A sun appeared on my curtains shining out at me. My fiancee started to get a little freaked out but she was taking my strange state suprisngly well, I could sense a slight hint of awkwardness and bad vibes between us but only sutble ones, the kind that dissapear right away, no cause for concern.

+4.00 - Still in this strange state, I sat up looking around at my room it was covered with colour, vivid green's, purples and yellows. Red spiders were taking up every inch of my wall in some kind of pattern all of my wall, 100% symetrical on every side. My fiancee goes to the toilet making sure I will be okay on my own and I come to the conclussion that it was not worth dwelling on this experiance, it was too complex, it meant to much, as they say ignorance is bliss. This car meant something to me, going off into the distance. A few times I looked back after sitting up and it was a polar bear falling through a never ending tunnel of light (Turns out this square was the DVD case for The Ghost in the Shell). What any of this means was beyond me but even to this day, I believe it all meant an awful lot.

+4.30 - gone back to semi-normal (from the haze, not the aMT), things get hard to remember about hear. Tripping in a dream like state, talking shit, time blurs together, i lose track of what I do and continue to smoke more grass. Relaxing friendly music is on. We start to listen to the same songs over and over again which is annoying me as we cant think of anything better to put on. The differentness is still there and building. So far, no thoughts about having a bad trip.

+4.45 - My fiancee rolls me a packed haze joint and I smoke the whole of that then have a small bong. In a very melted and intoxicated state, conversation is very very hard for me. My fiancee is functioning as if its a normal trip but somethings up with my this time. Im awkward, in a thinking state of mind and distant. The normal euphoria from aMT starts to fade, tis still there its just different, i dont know if i like it ha.

+5.00 Okay I know somethings wrong but I ignore it, not worried yet

+5.30 still listening to music. My silentness has made my fiancee bored and she starts to become even more ridiculous and weird as we both have a strange sense of humour and makes a number of strange faces and uses a good few stupid voices as I sit there in deep thought about something I cannot remmeber. I come to the conclussion that me and my girlfriend were insane, we weren't right in the head and hadn't been for the past 2 weeks - a month. It was strange, the strangest feeling in my whole use of drugs. The room started to morph and shift into something different while looking compeltely the same. Vibes turned negative with me, but not my fiancee. I worried, we were on different pages in this strange fairytale book and I didn't like the page I was on, but I couldn't stop it. I wasnt fighting the drug, I was fighting my thoughts on the drug.

+5.45 - In a stupid attempt to make myself better I smoke more Haze, thoughts progress worse and worse. Inventing insane conspiracys and becoming even more and more paranoid I continue to smoke most of this joint and leave a 1/4 for latter. My thoughts are progressing, not shared any of my thought pattern with my fiancee although she is scared as I am acting weird. I didn't want to freak her out.

+6.00 - I try to smoke more real cannabis to calm me down, it just increases my fuckedness and im still making up reasons for why we had become insane and how we were insane. I thought that I was cured cuse I had noticed it but my fiancee was still insane. She was still making stupid faces occasionally and saying strange things in silly voices (not just tripping, we do this sometimes when were really fucked, as i said we both have a strange sense of humour). I continue these thoughts for what seems like 5 hours but in reality is probably closer to 1.

+7.00 - I tell my fiancee about all my thoughts for a little bit she dismisses them. Then starts to think exactly like me for a scary 5 minuites but quickly snaps out of it and somehow helps me back. I had some revelation that I was wrong and that was that it seemed. MY fiancee was now paranoid and was constantly saying I was acting weird and awkward as I still was although I was unsure why.

+7.30 - Smoking grass as usual again (on that note, time for a bong ;) ) my thoughts were still on the subject of us being insane and I was still in a slight bad way although a lot better

+7.45 - Smoke around 10mg of aMT in a rollie to keep everything going and I was not scared of the aMT just the synth cannabanoids. Feel it a reasonable amount but its nothing strong just nice speedy euphoria, puts me in a better mood definatley and lie back and think about what all this shit meant.

We trip Im worried it is enjoyable but different and unenjoyable at the same time then once I can feel the aMT wearing off (not sure as unplugged my clock and rarely check the time on the computer) we decide to drop an eitzolam each. This calms me down slightly but not as much as usual and I decide to drop another around 30 mins to an hour after it. This happend at around 1 - 2 in the morning, I have no tolerance at all to benzo's and haven't taken them in months so I would usually be half asleep by now. By around 3.00am I am feeling slightly better things more back to normal and enjoyable but my whole reality is still different in a slight uncomftorable way.
(Sorry for switching time scale half way through but its the easiest way as I was benzo'ed and cant remember.

3.00am - Pretty benzo'ed had a break from the green but having a few more bongs now still listening to music. Winding down a lot and feel like sleep would be a good idea even though I wouldn't normally sleep until 6 or 7 the next day as I dropped the aMT later on in the day. I identify the haze as my problem and stop smoking it. At somepoint between now and around 12 o clock. I smoked that 1/4 haze joint that was I had left earlier.

3.30am - The cannabis is running low and I want to save a few bongs worth for tomorow so I slow down on the grass. Talking now, no more silly faces or noises / voices as I told my fiancee to stop it immediatley as it was contributing to me thinking we were insane. We stick on some family guy and turn the lights off. Have another eitzolam each and mellow out. Still feeling a little anxious and different but trying to ignore it, needed to watch something to focus my mind.

4.00am - We turn family guy off and are officially in that lovely coming benzo'd state. We lay together restlessly as the aMT is still running through our systems. Smoke our last bongs before bed and roll one last joint.

4.30am to around 7.00am - Strange seemingly dreamless state, if you try to stay awake insane minds eye visuals like waking dreams but once you fall asleep its a black, very blank state.

Somewere after that I fell properly asleep and slept till around 2.30 - 3 o'clock the next afternoon. When I woke up I chilled out, talked, watch some tv shows, my fiancee went shopping I was fine on my own. Due to lack of real grass I smoke another haze bong felt fine and had a pizza. When fiancee got home, she said I was acting weird and sketchy again but I didn't even notice it. Chilled with her, ate more food, talked and watched more shows then smoked our grass and went to bed.

To explain this trip in words makes it sound average and nothing like it ever was. Its hard to describe the strange 'feelings' and senses that I experianced as the english language does not have words for them. When I told my girlfriend I thought it was the Haze as well she quoted from Fear and Loathing 'You took to much, too much, too much man' and I brought one of the strangest evenings of my life down to that I had just taken too much. I have taken amt doses of upto 80mg before and been in a much better way and frequently trip with 25 - 30mg (30 - 50 times within last 6 months) doses so I would consider myself fairly experianced with this chemical. To make a trip report about this may not have been the best idea but whatever, I think its come out alright. Please give me some feedback on this and how I can improve my next report as im planning on broadening my psy research into different substances, all comments are very much apreciated. Im planning to take aMT again for the first time after this in two days, i am naturally a little edgy about it but im looking forward to be back in its sweet embrace instead of this cruel world of negative vibes it took me too. Maybe it was telling me I should slow down on aMT. Im definatley especially after this next trip going to consider taking psy drugs a lot less often and getting back to normal in my life. This brought me nothing, yet it brought something as well, maybe I will never know what this something was but that fucking desert and that fucking car was some mystical symbol, some form of god trying to tell me something and all that shit about us going insane, well that was just insanity

Also, I am only just going back to normal today and yesterday as of writting this so be wary when taking am-2201 or am-694 with aMT or anything for that matter. Its very toxic but the cheapness and strength of it is what appeals to me, I plan to maybe buy more in the future but not for a few weeks and to never smoke more then a little bit in one night

Please give me feedback on this shit as a first exp report.
(I know theres multiple spelling mistakes and grammar problems but its readable and I will fix them within the next week just wanted to get it posted now)
Happy tripping :)

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_amt
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_etizolam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_am2201
substancecode_cannabinoids
substancecode_am694
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for writing up this report! You're lucky to have such a willing trip partner.

The whole time I was reading it, I cringed at every mention of the synth cannabinoids. Everytime I've used them while tripping, it has caused anxiety, paranoia, and panic. I think the aMT dose was a little high, but I think the Haze is what did you in.

Synth noids and psychedelics just aren't a combo many people should be doing IMO. The noids are nearly to strong on their own for most people anyways, you have to weigh tiny doses and the like(noids are my DOC..plus etc, etc. and all that so I know, demon for not weighing my noids!;))! I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I was one of the people more prone to having strong experiences and have to weigh about a few mgs every hourish or so. I also find it is a supremely bad idea to ever continue smoking any noid including those in marijuana when your anxious. If it was from the noids then more noids will never make it better. You can pretty much literally tell everytime when its from cannabis noids IMO as you with the noids receive that crazy extremely rushing high that happens within seconds and with cannabis things start growing stronger over 30 seconds to five minutes. I also never ever liked smoking blends, you never know whats in them, even if it states it, there always could be something else.....plus the pure powder is cheaper.

I took 160mg of AMT, and i saw Myan symbols on my wall, the room kept on juttering back and forward occasionally, my plaster patterned ceiling was dancing away, and the grain on my wood floor and doors started to swirl about and everything was just generally trippy as fuck. Does it really work well at very low doses such as 25mg?

Yes I find it works (maybe just my brain making it work in this way) with plateu's like dxm. From 10 - 17mg's you can get anti-depressent feelings and more energy etc. From 17+ you get more of a trip (talking about oral dosing here) but enless you take 25+ it will be too weak and for the perfect amount, keep it within 25 - 50mg's. Anything higher is considered unpredicatable. From 70mg's I have had the same effects from 25mg's as the batch, set and setting + time of day when taken all come into effect. The bodyload is overpowering for me anywere past 50 so I have no idea how you did 160 without feeling like complete and utter shit. Unless you are highley experianced and have a decent tolerance to anything psy there is probably a good chance that the 160mg was cut as that is an over dose (not as in your dead, just you dossed too much). I have had full blown halucinations especially with lack of sleep and aMT (claymation/cartoon world for at least an hour, people turning into completely different people from my past/mind and huge changes in perception of angles, depth and sound.) These visuals were similair to lots of acid and created a very pleasent experiance all round.

Recently I have been getting a different batch of aMT and find the experiance is a little more different. It coincides with what people were describing online more and I definatley found the mdma side while before I saw it mostly as a psychadelic drug. Maybe the shit I was getting was incredibly strong, cut with something else, my tolerance built up or it was a different chemical completely but i am still unsure as to what those experiances were. I have ordered another 250mg of aMT and some mket so will hopefully be combining these two asap.

I've had aMT quite a few times, dosed orally and smoked at 50, 80 & 125mg doses and to me it just seems like you can just keep ramping up the madness with every increase in dose with no ill effects (so far). Interestingly the times I've took it over the 100mg mark are the only times I haven't 'shouted soup'

I found a nice mix of both the pyscedelic features and the MDMA feelings at 160mg. But yes i do beleive i did over dose. Normally i feel the need to drink a lot of water when taking such analouges, which is normal, but this was something else. I dont know how many litres i drunk, it felt i was filling my glass up from the tap every 10 minutes at least, and this caused me to be sick maybe 6 or 7 times. However when i started to come down i droped the other 90mg or so that i had left, and continued in this manner. Although the throwing up did not phase me as i was completely fucked, and it just felt like it was all part of the trip.
Although because i didnt sleep the night before, or for that matter eat anything apart from two slices of toast, i don't know if that would have affected my results.
However after having a trip that last about 13 hours from ingestion to come down, I had a reasonably bad crash, and the insomnia that accompanies such substances really didn't help.

Well good job to you for handling it so well as even when im on 50mg's I can't stand the body load mixed with insomnia on the comedown as I always find that even though it has quite a long duration its best to take it in the evening. So whenever I take 25mg's+ I keep a benzo or two for the comedown. It definatley is a lot more friendly and forgiving then acid (my experiences with both) but as I said before, I must have been getting some strong shit comparded to other batches or wasn't taking aMT as I was tripping balls for a few months from every order. Even a dose of eyeballed 5 - 15mg had me getting swimming and a good bit of visual distortion with some anti-depressent bursts for like 10 hours.

And smellmett I understand what you mean but you have to be very specific when you re-dose as if you re-dose on comedown you basically stay down and just get more and more confused instead of coming up again. Best to take it once you know its peaked then take more right away(talking bout oral dosing). Re-dosing by smoking is different and seems to work all the time and a wee bit smoked in a pipe or rollie on the comedown can give you a bit more energy and bring some of the trip back, very good to think about your trip in perspective.

As I have never ventured over 100mg's but will at some point, it seems like this chemical can only go so far as people describing 100 - 200mg trips could explain my 50mg trip or even the first time I took 30mg's. Still one of the best psy drugs thats readily available nowadays especially with acid going up in price and down in quailty round here.

The doses I've described have always been in one go - no redosing, what I meant was that every increase of dose from the last time I did it just increased the high and lessened the side effects (puking) from my experience of the substance anyway. For the record I think its an excellent drug, without the 'dark' edge you can get from other trippy substances, I can't imagine getting paranoid or anxious on it

The doses I've described have always been in one go - no redosing, what I meant was that every increase of dose from the last time I did it just increased the high and lessened the side effects (puking) from my experience of the substance anyway. For the record I think its an excellent drug, without the 'dark' edge you can get from other trippy substances, I can't imagine getting paranoid or anxious on it

Yeah I could never have a bad trip as with LSD or something on this (touch wood) and thought that going in any kind of 'bad way' at all from this substance was impossible and havent apart from this time and one other where I felt overwhelming sadness for no reason for around 30 - 50 mins but then my fiancee calmed me down and I was fine afterwards. And sorry for getting confused thought you meant dosing together, my bad. Definatley something that you learn about more as you use and learn how to have more fun and create less negative side effects as well, thanks for pointing that out. Got 250mg's so going to be having one or two more trips on this stuff soon and hope to add some mxe + alcohol into them.

Yeah I could never have a bad trip as with LSD or something on this (touch wood) and thought that going in any kind of 'bad way' at all from this substance was impossible and havent apart from this time and one other where I felt overwhelming sadness for no reason for around 30 - 50 mins but then my fiancee calmed me down and I was fine afterwards. And sorry for getting confused thought you meant dosing together, my bad. Definatley something that you learn about more as you use and learn how to have more fun and create less negative side effects as well, thanks for pointing that out. Got 250mg's so going to be having one or two more trips on this stuff soon and hope to add some mxe + alcohol into them.

Me too I've got a bit left of a gram I bought in the summer, gonna hoof it tomorrow night methinks for a pre-xmas sesh as I havent had aMT since the summer - enjoy!