• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Unknown blotter/2 hits) - No prior experience - nearly kill me !

Take some niacin, drink some wine, and get a little physical activity to get your cappilaries flowing. You'll be ok.

whatever you had it was very very unlikely to be LSD. such a shame really, you went through something horrible instead of a beautiful experience...

if people go through the trouble of synthing DOx, why not go all the way for LSD. or just let go man, and sell what you have the way you have it, not lie to people. thats how people die.

hope all will be ok with you (im pretty sure physically you will be fine, but psychologically it might take a while)

good vibes your way

Like JesusGreen said (even tho he said not to say it again ;) ) ... 3.5 hours to feel it... and extreme vasoconstriction per two blotters could almost only certainly be bromo-dragonfly. There have been many cases of accidental overdose following a very similar profile.

Almost 100% can say you did not have LSD. Sorry, that's a bummer. Did your blotter have any particular taste that you can recollect? LSD blotters will usually be tasteless, or just taste slightly metallic if anything. In case you dare to try again in the future. peace!

Hi! Saddenly I don't remember if the blotters tastes. Anyway I found the image on Internet and the blotters was the same as this (I'm pretty sure) :

245867549_ceded0d5c3-ea65c83161.jpg

I had exactly the 4 blotters here (black line)

Anyone know how can we contact someone from Erowid.org ?

^ As far as I'm aware it's impossible to contact someone who wrote a trip report on Erowid as they keep the user's contact details etc private for obvious reasons.

As for the image, that's a common type of blotter art that LSD is often seen on. The artwork doesn't say anything about what was on it though, as blotter art can be purchased anywhere and the chemical of choice can then be placed onto it. As I said before, we can't help you figure out what you took since we don't allow ID threads here at Bluelight. Mostly because there's so many different things it could be that are all very similar in their effects, so speculation would be useless.

You ate four hits your first time taking "LSD"? wow you're a brave one! Even four hits of good, real LSD would have you on quite the trip, but chances are you would have mostly enjoyed it.

Whoah that's scary ! Never heard a thing like that :O Do you have any ideas why my elbow turns black ?

possibly vasoconstriction

sorry to hear about that bad experience. sounds like a DOI/DOC/DOM/DOB/BromoDragonfly blotter overdose.

real LSD would not cause these symptoms or take so long to come on in effect.

i can understand that this would put you off drugs for life but remember that all drugs carry inherent dangers including alcohol and that this was an example of someone selling you something that was false.

wishing you the best in your recovery. keep a close eye on that elbow and go back to the hospital if it doesn't clear up

Last edited:
You ate four hits your first time taking "LSD"? wow you're a brave one! Even four hits of good, real LSD would have you on quite the trip, but chances are you would have mostly enjoyed it.

No I bought four hits but I ate 2 of them.

I am sorry to hear your first experience was not with Lsd. It's a shame people dont tell the truth in the world and will sell anything but what your after for money. It sounds like a horrible time/experience. I'm glad you are okay now. Hopefully you will get some real Lsd and experience it's magic. Ive only tripped 3 times but it has changed my life for the better!

It's a horrible shame that you're completely turned off and would never want anything to do with drugs again (And I don't blame you)
Because LSD is a beautiful chemical and based on what you described, with your research and interest beforehand, reminds me of myself before I began dabbling with drugs.
Seems like you would have loved a real LSD experience.

It's a horrible shame that you're completely turned off and would never want anything to do with drugs again (And I don't blame you)
Because LSD is a beautiful chemical and based on what you described, with your research and interest beforehand, reminds me of myself before I began dabbling with drugs.
Seems like you would have loved a real LSD experience.
Yeah, some joker blew the whole deal for OP with some bunk stuff. It happens, do what you think is right.

Hello Kishka,

I'm from Belgium too, and the experience "Tripping Too Hard, Nearly Die, ect..." was mine. I bought blotters containing BromoDragonFLY :( You have nearly the same symptoms like me (discoloration of the skin ..). I don't buy any blotters from Belgium since they are mostly RC or "Sandwiched style blotter" (2 sheets of blotters glued with many chemicals like 2C-E, 4-HO-MET, 25I-NBOMe and so on...).

Glad you are OK and alive ! If you have any question you can PM me with pleasure :)

Take Care!

I am glad you're okay, and don't worry with time all these bad side effects will pass.

I developed problems with amphetamine abuse and got heart palpitations, anxiety, paranoia, my fingers/toes turned slightly blue from poor circulation. But IT WILL GO AWAY. Just stay away from stims for a while, even coffee! :)

i am not an expert, but wouldn't DOX's come up as a false read for amphetamines?

No, they would not. This is a dead ringer for a bromo-dragonfly overdose.

ebola