• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever posted the trailer park boys clip is a serious legend, Watched series 6&7, meant to post in here but got baked and watched that for many many hours.

I Fucking love bubbles

Nope, but my JWH is on the way, surely at the beginning of next week :\

damnn, that sucks man. i would help you out, mais tu habites en France

je suis d'accord.

i could go for a t-break soon, i doubt it will happen though hahaaha

Did you switch from smoking sativa to indica, or vice versa? Have you started smoking weed of a different quality to what you normally smoke? How long have you been smoking "average once a week", and was there a period of smoking a lot more before this?

Switching strains, smoking lower quality weed, or having a high tolerance could all cause these effects. I'd also suggest avoiding blunts if you smoke them as all that tobacco can leave you with a headache, even if you're a smoker already - particularly as cigar tobacco is meant to be tasted not inhaled :)

You're probably in need of a short tolerance break if you don't get as high as you used to. Take it from me, it's certainly worth it ;)

At the moment I have just been smoking indica. I am in aus so it is a lucky dip basically..

But problem solved. Used my vaporgenie last night and let me tell you, it was a fantastic high. Real clear headed to. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Will not be smoking any other way

At work :(.

No good druuughs here.

Sigh.

Maybe some Alcohol and marijuana tonight. Might even get some codeine. 5 week break from opioids... Interested to see my tolerance!

je suis d'accord.

i could go for a t-break soon, i doubt it will happen though hahaaha

Your french isn't bad :eek:

I always say the same thing for my t-break hahaha.

Last exam tomorrow then a month with nothing to do... Soon is the time to get high and don't worry about a thing :)

Smoking a bit before I study for the said exam later on tonight.

hahaahah thanks :D

thata' boy tripp, keep ripping those bongs!!!

Fuck I'm not having a good day. I knocked a fucking pot of soil into my aeroponic reservoir, blocking the pump and making an almighty mess. I've just had to change the whole fucking thing, during which I knocked out one of the plants and damaged to roots. I then spilled the contents of the whole damn reservoir all over the floor, flooding the room. This is not good and is doing my head in!! To top it off, my whole flat smells of weed because I've had to leave the tent open to deal with it and my neighbours keep walking in the corridor.

Status
Not open for further replies.