Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

Blanketlol

Bluelighter

Welcome to the 6-APB Combination Subthread

Useful links:

Disclaimer:
Since 6-APB is an analogue of MDA and exhibits similar effects, it should be treated with similar caution to MDxx when combined with other drugs. Combining it with other drugs that affect serotonin levels in the brain is likely to be dangerous and could lead to serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal. As with any new drug you should be cautious combining it with anything.

---

Original post:

anyone tried this combo before?

I was thinking around 150mg of 4-fa
followed by the 125mg of 6-apb 2 hours later
or perhaps its better the other way around?

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be getting these two chems within the next few weeks Ill definitely sounds good. Ive heard good things about 4-fa regardless of toxicity haha, and I heard REAL 6-apb is some legit stuff. I figure itd be like a euhporic, slightly enactogenic super stimmy time!

So has anyone actually tried this combo? Btw welcome everyone, my first post on a drug forum!

As my nick suggests I really like 6APB (only discovered recently and did 3 times so far), not so much 4FA but can't say it would be bad either. I have extremely *good* online sources of both, both are 100% the substances they should be. I'm a bit worried to about the combo because I generally mix no 2 drugs together. When I used to smoke I didn't even want to combine stims with nicotine as they're both vasoconstrictors. But somehow this is really appealing to me because 6APB itself doesn't stimulate me much, after few hours I'm still tripping yet tired which limits the drugs potential.
I imagine mixing these two could give me good appreciation of music & speediness of 4FA + shiny colours and empathy of APB but what about the comedown? I have no comedown from APB or FA itself but who knows, what do you think?

Edit: Now as I think about it, there obviously IS some comedown from 6apb (after all who knows what shits are in it, I'm sure it contains what it should but there can be nasty other things) but I find it much less annoying that comedown from meph, dmda or acid. And for 4FA, I was very drunk the only time I had it so I was just still drunk when FA stopped working haha.
Btw I live in Czech Republic, you wouldn't believe but it's possible to buy A LOT of things here over the internet.

Last edited:
OK if nobody actually tried it, could you at least guess the results? I'm already almost convinced to try this combo but some encouragement would be nice :)
Anyway I'm not crazy, if I'll do it I'll just take 80mg of APB, wait 2.5 hours (because that's how long actually the come up takes for me) then throw some 50-100mg of FA into me.

I will say this, I read the bit you posted about smoking cigarettes. Nicotine isn't a serious vasoconstrictor-you should be fine to smoke while on a stimulant-I find it hard not to myself while on say, adderall, though I very rarely use the substance as it is too anxiogenic for me.

Well, I said "When I used to...". Fortunately I've been exsmoker for 5 months now. I'm so glad I stopped with that shit, nicotine is one of drugs that gives you sooo little and takes so much in return (lungs, blood pressure, heart and MONEY - just 5 months of not smoking saved me about 15000 CZK or 600euros.. which can be spent on better drugs!)

Note to self: don't try the mix. It's not necessary. APB pellets are so wonderful themselves, no need to get overstimulated. In few weeks I'll take slightly higher dose of 4FA itself, I'm curious if I'll like it more than APB but don't expect it.

LogicSoDeveloped: I take your advice anyway, as I said I'm an exsmoker but 1 friend of mine is also worried whether he can chain smoke while on stims. This info might calm him down.

Last edited:
6-apb then Methoxetamine?

would it be ok to dose a small amount (10-15mg) of methoxetamine about 3 to 4 hours after ingestion of about 100-110mg of 6-apb?

i've seen a couple of posts here, one person thinking not a good idea (not having tried it themselves though) and one person who briefly mentioned doing the combo in a post, but not much detail other than they mixed quite well.

would it be ok to dose a small amount (10-15mg) of methoxetamine about 3 to 4 hours after ingestion of about 100-110mg of 6-apb?

i've seen a couple of posts here, one person thinking not a good idea (not having tried it themselves though) and one person who briefly mentioned doing the combo in a post, but not much detail other than they mixed quite well.
There are some cardiovascular risks with it, but nothing serious IMO. You should be in the clear.

I mix them. Lately I will do small doses 3~5 mg MXE plus 5~10 mg 6APB at the same time until I'm happy with my state of mind, maybe redose 10 times over 5 hours for example. Most nights I end up doing more 6APB than MXE though as MXE gets so weird at higher doses, and I don't really like full dissociation. The two compliment each other well you just want to be careful about the synergism and dose low if you are not looking to get floored.

3-5mg MXE and 5-10mg 6apb twice and hour? To be honest I don't know if I could perceive such a low dose to begin with.

Ah try plugging a mixed solution. First shot clears your system, then it's all straight to work buddy. Of course this method isn't for everyone but it kicks in fast and keeps dosing low, although it isn't really doable if you aren't at home.

But I don't know maybe I do a bit more than that? I just eye ball it... :\ ...like I said just a little bit at a time.

just to follow up... they synergized very very well. took 3 or 4 bumps of 6-8mg spread an hour apart throughout the evening. nice night.

You should be fine. Keep the MXE doses on the low side though. I had serious issues when I dosed 50mg+

[Combo Subthread] 6-APB & 2C-B

Since this summer I've limited myself to one roll a month. Last weekend I had my roll for november on 6-APB, but for my december roll I want to try something special. It's gonna be Christmas after all :)

Since I still have some (good) 6-APB pellets laying around and can easily get my hands on some cheap 2C-B, I thought this would be a good combination to give a try. I have tried 2C-B once before and liked it, but after a while the lack of stimulation started to annoy me a eventually. I decided to top it off with some 4-FA, but that felt kind of like waking up from a nice dream. 6-APB I have more experience with and although I do like the overal effects (slight trippiness, talkiness, euphoria, empathogeness...), it's starting to bore me a bit.

I think the 2C-B would add a nice layer of trippiness to the 6-APB. Unfortunately I was not able to find any experiences for this combination.

Has anyone tried this combo before? And if yes, at which doses? Also, suggestions for other combinations are welcome as well ;)

Last edited:
This may do better in the Psychedelic Discussion- this is Ecstasy Discussion, and 6-APB is venturing pretty far from MDxx.

Mods in PD, if you feel it's not appropriate please move.

Yeah fits fine in PD.

I haven't tried this myself but just wanted to point out that MDMA and 2C-B are considered a pretty golden combo so there might be some nice potential in the combination you suggest. I can understand how 2C-B has too little push for you. Do you think 6-APB is not psychedelic enough? I'm just wondering, I'd understand if this is the case.
Also, putting your location as NL is redundant to me with that username. ;) But I guess not for people who are outside the NL.

I haven't tried but I have been tossing up the idea of a similar combo in the future as MDMA has lost the magic for me but it still seems to be there with the APB's.

I was thinking E as I like a little more depth and 2CB isn't available at the moment. Be sure to let us know if you do try it out.

I've had quite a few experiences with this combo, as well as with lots of 5-APB, weed and AM-2201 over a 4 day festival. Was very much fun but had strong nausea on some of the come ups. I'd probably advise taking the 6-APB first, with a small dose of 2-CB after you've come up.

First time I did it I had a 50mg 5-APB, 60mg 6-APB tablet. Then when I came up an hour later had a 15mg 2-CB pill. Probably the most euphoric and fun night I've ever had on the combo, or any combo for that matter - so good. Beautiful visuals that didn't get in the way/disturb yet still looked AMAZING. Around +5 hours had a few bumps of mephedrone to keep me going to the end of the night, slept well after a beer.

The main thing I found over the next few days, was that if overdone the visuals could get a little overwhelmingly static/interference covered. Hard to make out real objects past all the pretty coloured static and swirling trails. There were a couple of points in the festival I couldn't actually leave where I was sat because I couldn't see my own feet, let alone in front of me to be able to walk. Strangely through this I felt reasonably sane and could easily make out peoples faces and the joints I was rolling.

I would say don't use more than 200mg 6-APB and 20mg of 2C-B over the entire session or you could end up very messy. This combo can produce the "spangled" or "twisted" state very quickly.

Last edited: