• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

6 apb + 4-aco-dmt is a great combo!. I usually go 135 or so 6-apb with about 15mg 4-aco-dmt (i usually dose 20). Taking the 4-aco-dmt once you are up on the 6-apb takes away any nausea i usually get. Not much of any trippy mindset is really there, just blissful and with great visuals.

6 apb + 4-aco-dmt is a great combo!. I usually go 135 or so 6-apb with about 15mg 4-aco-dmt (i usually dose 20). Taking the 4-aco-dmt once you are up on the 6-apb takes away any nausea i usually get. Not much of any trippy mindset is really there, just blissful and with great visuals.

Any comments on what I mentioned regarding anxiety? This is my main concern, if I'm likely to experience as much anxiety and as many negative thoughts as 4-AcO-DMT often represents on its own, then I would not want to try the combination, as if I'm taking 6-APB on its own or in combination its almost purely for hedonistic purposes.

By you saying that there's not much of a trippy mindset that sounds to me like the 6-APB makes it more clearheaded, which I would assume would reduce or remove anxiety.

I have a feeling this may be an easier combination to get right than the traditional MDMA + Mushrooms hippyflip, given the perfectly synergising durations of 6-APB + 4-AcO-DMT. I really hope to try it soon, but my worries about potential anxiety are making it a hard decision.

You mention taking 4-AcO-DMT once the 6-APB has already hit. Have you tried taking 4-AcO-DMT first? What about both at the same time? How do these different timings compare?

A final question would be - is the peak extended in this combination? I've only combined 6-APB with 5-APB, both of which have a similar duration for me normally, but it more than doubled the duration of the peak.

Thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread.....

It is just as much a contribution as all the other posts in this thread that read "OMFG I LUV THIS DRUG!!"

As 6apbhmm said, we have no hard evidence about the pharmacological effects of 6apb, nor we do we have any evidence of its selectivity for SERT, etc. TBQH, although I doubt that the potential long term health effects are more pronounced than MDMA at equivalent doses, in a certain sense, you still are playing russian roulette. Nothing wrong with reminding people of this fact.

For me i get zero anxiety while on 6-apb/4-aco-dmt. It should be noted that I rarely get much anxiety on 4-aco-dmt usually, but its there. Its quite clearheaded, when i hippyflipped on mdma and mushrooms (200mg, 2g). I was in my own world couldn't really keep up with much going on, when i did that i dosed at the same time. The come up i had lots of anxiety but once the mdma fully kicked it in was gone. I feel like its much easier to do right than the hippyflip given how strong mdma can be. I haven't taken the 4-aco-dmt first, but i've heard it makes it more trippy and less rolly. that's just hearsay so i could be wrong. The peak is definetly extended, the full duration I'd say is the same. The peak has much more euphoria and is more loved up. I find that on its own 4-aco-dmt lasts roughly 4 hours but combined with 6-apb I have visuals up until I'm mostly down from the 6-apb (7-10) hours. Sidenote, I found the visuals off a 5-apb (50mg) with 6-apb (100mg) and 15mg of 4-aco-dmt to be incredible.

I tried out the combination yesterday. 150mg 6-APB + a low dose of 4-AcO-DMT, I believe it was around 10mg but I have so many memory gaps from last night that I don't remember. I consumed both at the time, then went on to consume amphetamine, alcohol, weed, and lots of cigarettes too.

It was an incredible combination, I had much more energy and euphoria than either drug alone would ever give me, despite having not slept since the day before and feeling like I was about to pass out at the time I dosed. The amphetamine then further added to this, and was also useful on the comedown as whenever I started feeling like I was coming down a line of amphetamine brought me back up to the peak again.

Met so many great people, got a million and one hugs from everyone who knew I was rolling. Though my only souvenirs from the night are a glowstick, sunburn all over, and all my joints aching like if I ran a couple of marathons back to back.

I think 6-APB + 4-AcO-DMT is definitely worth trying, though if you value your health and don't want a comedown 10x worse than you'd normally expect from 6-APB, don't add amphetamine like I did.

I recently tried a first-time combo of 6-APB/5-APB @ 110mg, 60/50 respectively.

Weight: 185 lbs, <12% bf
Lifestyle: Healthy eater, gym 5-6 x per week.

Positives:
It was mindblowing and quite enjoyable. Rapid release of serotonin and some dopamine, yet didn't have as much cerebral effect as mdma. The experience lasted 8+ hours. No severe comedown, just a peak and gentle descent into baseline territory from about T+ 5 hours. Visual effects were present but not overwhelming. Euphoria was intense, although I never 'lost' my head. Day after was not too bad, but I supplemented with 5-htp, ALA, vit C, and SAM-e.

Negatives:
As a medical student, I will tell you with confidence this stuff can cause nephropyelitis, thermal regulation issues, anhydrosis, and increased blood pressure. BE CAREFUL! My subjective report will focus on the potential primary causes of this tree of symptoms, and then explain in further detail the possible mechanisms of action of these side-effects.

(The 5-ABP/6-ABP combo I took was bought from a reputable distributor and hand weighed on precise digital scales.)

1. Cerebellar function was markedly impaired. I noticed balance and coordination issues, along with relay problems likely caused by hypothalamic interference.

2. Components of the brain stem (pons, medulla, midbrain) were also effected by the drug. Hyperthermia was noted, although neither me or my friend (also a med student) were sweating. The anhydrosis concerned both of us, but what followed was more concerning. I developed some flank pain about T +1.5, and in spite of drinking nearly a liter of water, was only able to urinate once in a 7 hour period. Flank pain increased as the night progressed. Erythema/edema in my extremities began to occur intermittently. As the drug wore off, we both noted excessive body heat with continued anhydrosis. Gradually, urination came back, but I pissed a dark orange several times before returning to normal urinary habits (possible breakdown of kidney tissues).

3.Sympathetic/parasympathetic problems:
Combined erratic regulation of sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. Our eyeballs were as wide as saucers, I couldn't urinate (friend was OK in that department), yet we didn't sweat and our heart rates weren't too far out of check. This lends further credibility to the idea our cerebellar and brain stem functions had gone awry. The inability to urinate was likely the cause of the increased BP as my kidneys became backed up with fluid. Edema/erythema followed as the kidneys began to fail. My friend checked me for CVA tenderness, for which I was positive. A long binge/OD on this stuff could possibly lead to stroke/heart attack/kidney failure. Long story short:

WATCH YOUR KIDNEYS and BODY TEMP ON THIS SHIT! STAY COOL, TRY TO URINATE, and DEFINITELY DO NOT DRIVE!

I believe these combinations are capable of producing serious side effects, and we will likely see some deaths/hospitalizations in the future as the chemicals become scheduled and testable. Several such events may have already occurred and misdiagnosed as MDPV intoxication. As a guideline, I would suggest careful and conscious observation of your body when clubbing or dancing excessively on this combo. Stay away from the party pills with unknown dosages/combinations of these two. Try lower dosages initially, if at all. Do NOT take this drug every weekend, month, or even every three months. This might be a 2x a year deal.

PS: Don't underestimate the potency of this combo. Any police officer would take your ass directly to jail if you were caught behind the wheel.

Last edited:
^ Very nice thorough evaluation of the combo. It's nice to see detailed and intelligent posts like this. Thanks for sharing :)

I definitely have to say you're right about not underestimating it. When I took the combination I took 100mg of 6-APB and 50mg of 5-APB, but it was FAR stronger than 150mg of each substance alone would be, and the peak was double the duration of either drug alone. Incredible potentiation, and people definitely need to be careful combining the two.

I've not tried 6-APB + 5-IT, but 6-APB + Weed results in the experience becoming trippier, it can also bring back a lot of the euphoria post-peak, but don't be surprised if you get some almost deliriant-like visuals if you smoke on the comedown.

Booze + powder. The powder is amazing, depending on the dose. did a 200-ish mg bomb last night, kept me spangled for hours, dancing 5 hours, coherent and on form compared to what meph and mdma would do to me, for me its like a weaker trippy MDMA or something, quality stuff. did a bit more after and it got even more trippy, heavy closed eye visuals, things rippling and moving open eye, kinda snapping in and out of conciousness and eye wobbles and feeling monged. gonna be ordering more before the ban, theres too much shit mdma and meph around here, big bomb of that 6-apb with booze and its awesome. only downfall is the long-ish come up and it lasts a bit too long, but its nice

What about the combo with weed or 5-IT, anyone tried it?

5-IT, yup. Brief thoughts on these threads . . .

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/616728-The-Big-amp-Dandy-5-IT-5-API-Thread?p=10586880#post10586880

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/616728-The-Big-amp-Dandy-5-IT-5-API-Thread?p=10605460#post10605460

The visuals and trippiness last only until I've hit peak and settled in, a couple of hours tops, and then they fade very quickly. From then on I found it difficult to say what the 5-IT was adding, it feeling pretty much like straight 6-APB from that point.

Yes, If it is in fact real lsd. Given the extended time of 6-apb compared to MDMA you could probably dose them at the same time, instead of lsd first, 3 hours later mdma.

I want to warn people against 6-APB + AMT. I was on 120mg 6-APB and was underwhelmed, took 30mg AMT and got trememdous synergism of not just the mindstate but also the stimulation of both. My heart started pounding rapidly, leading to me aborting the dopamine part of the equasion with 3mg haloperidol, and lying in my bed curled up in the foetus position, urging my heart to calm down and praying to anyone who would listen. The haldol kicked in and made it managable but DAMN! I thought I was a goner.

Yes, If it is in fact real lsd. Given the extended time of 6-apb compared to MDMA you could probably dose them at the same time, instead of lsd first, 3 hours later mdma.
Yup, it's legit lsd.
And really? I heard people don't take lsd and mdma at the same time due uneven meshing of peaks, unless the longer-lasting 6-apb remedies that.

First time with 6-APB the other night - took 85mg followed by a re-dose of 65mg 2 hours later. Combined nicely with 20mg of MXE on the comedown (8 hours after initial dose) and then with a small amount of home made AM-2201 blend an hour and a half later which brought the 6-APB back up somewhat with greatly enhanced visuals and mindfuck. Took a 1mg etizolam pellet at the end of it all which allowed me to get a couple of hours sleep but nothing more.

Next time I intend to go with 125mg 6-APB up front with no re-dosing (was just being cautious this time), and would probably miss out the MXE and go instead with more of the home made AM-2201 blend which, as with AMT, goes very nicely to kick the 6-APB up a gear. 2mg of etizolam may also be a better idea for the comedown.

Anyone combined 6-APB + 4-AcO-DMT? Or failing that 6-APB + Mushrooms or 6-APB + 4-HO-DMT?

Curious as to if the 6-APB reduces any possible anxiety from the tryptamine, as I've heard wonderful things about such combinations between empathogens and 4-sub tryptamines, in particular MDMA + Mushrooms, and am considering trying 6-APB + 4-AcO-DMT, but almost all of my trips with 4-AcO-DMT are very anxious, so I would not like to ruin a roll if that carried over.

First time I did 6-apb I had dropped a medium dose of Psilocybe cubensis an hour earlier. 6-apb dose of only about 80mg. Icredible feeling, more euphoric then 6-apb by itself. Odly, 6 by itself at 150mg seemed much more trippy, then low dose 6-apb and the cubes. So...the couple hours that I experienced these together were amazing. At this point (about 2 hours after effects of the 6-apb came on) I dropped 1mg Klonopin, as I have a script and would need much more to destroy the roll or knock me out. The 1mg benzo was quite nice with the already amazing combo. Made me very chill, and did not take away the euphoria at all. I could definantly feel a great body buzz from the cubes mixed with the benzo, along with the seratonin push / rolling feeling from the 6-apb. So to answer the question, for the roughly 2 hours of cubes with 6-apb, it was IMO better the 6-apb by itself.

and in spite of drinking nearly a liter of water, was only able to urinate once in a 7 hour period. Flank pain increased as the night progressed.

Very strange. You can't urinate on it? I can urinate and even ejaculate on it no problem - which is always difficult a few hours into a heavy MDMA experience.

How many of your symptoms would you put down to placebo?

A long binge/OD on this stuff could possibly lead to stroke/heart attack/kidney failure.

It would have to be a fuck of a long binge to lead to kidney failure for me as I can urinate perfectly well on it. I'd recomend keeping to a sensible dose less than 200mg but unless you have other health issues I have grave doubts it will cause a heart attack, and even less likely, a stroke. I don't think it's any harder on the body than MDMA and there's no urge to redose which makes it even safer - and MDMA isn't what anyone could call an "unsafe" drug.

I was under the impression that the difficulty to urinate was caused by vasoconstriction. Hard stims like 1,3-dimethylamylamine have the same effect on myself.