Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

So whats the consensus
4-FA and 6-APB combine well (enhances one another) and is a good mix or
is it just too much stimulation?

I was also wondering if adding some 4-MEC at about 150mg - 200mg about an hour in, could really boost the mood and strengthen the 'roll', Has anyone tried either of these two. IMO adding 5 + 6 together seems like a for sure way to get the party started!

add noopept to 6-apb and it ELIMINATES the "mindfuck" from it...personally i consider thwe 2 different rolls if i attack dose noopept or not because of how distinct the 2 experiences are...i feel like WITHOUT noopept, its more trippy, euphoric, edgy whereas its a generally LIGHTER euphoria (if that makes any sense)

Have tried various combos:

100 of 6-APB, 20 of MXE and some Cannabis - this was not fun. My own fault. Took the MXE too close to the peak of 6. Had a very, very, very challenging trip. Spent the following three days in bed - much of the time spent crying.

200 of 6-APB and 50 of 5-APB
150 of 6-APB and 100 of 5-APB - Combos with 5-APB are fun, fun, fun!!!
190 of 6-APB and 200 of 5-APB

5 and 6 combined are ideal for a night club. 5 brings the energy and lucidity, 6 the euphoria, warmth and tripping. Had my best musical experience with this combo, watching Astrix. Crowd drifting in and out of the smoke, melting into the floor and the music generating these gigantic fractals. Not that I've tried it, but NOS is also supposed to be a great deal of fun - have witnessed friends taking some. The downside with this combo and particularly when getting to these mid to high range doses - the longevity. By the end of the night, you're exhausted yet totally unable to sleep. An Etizolam made things go nice and syrupy :)

I've had the opportunity to try 6 with some LSD but I decided against it - dose of LSD was too low and the whole trip was a little difficult. 6 would probably have improved things but time was a little tight.

Edit: Forgot one - cigarettes. With both 5 and 6, they really bring things back up. I have access to an electronic cigarette but that isn't really as effective as actually smoking.

Is 100mg of 6-APB + 70mg 5-APB a good set of dosages for the combination? For reference, with the compounds alone I found 150mg the perfect dose for 6-APB, and 110mg of 5-APB was a tad underwhelming but still amazing.

So whats the consensus
4-FA and 6-APB combine well (enhances one another) and is a good mix or
is it just too much stimulation?

I was also wondering if adding some 4-MEC at about 150mg - 200mg about an hour in, could really boost the mood and strengthen the 'roll', Has anyone tried either of these two. IMO adding 5 + 6 together seems like a for sure way to get the party started!

This is what I want to do, make a 6-APB, 4-FA, 4-MEC oral combo, in capsules for myself out in public. I am thinking something like this...

Come up times from quickest to longest are: 4-MEC, 4-FA, 6-APB
4-MEC = 75-200mg
4-FA = 40-120mg's
6-APB = 50-100mg's
So the 4-MEC gives you bliss very quickly, as that goes away, 4-FA kicks in to say "I'm feeling good" at around the 1 hour mark(come down area of 4-MEC), followed by getting into the 6-APB. I am thinking this will provide something that gives you something right away, followed by stimulation/light roll, and turns into full on rolling. This would also provide some means to being able to snort the material if you wanted to.

The reasoning by mixing them all is for ease of access via capsule while out in public. I suppose I could put 4-MEC separately and just do the 4-FA, 6-APB combination. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? Do you think 4-FA would add something one is seeking without risking too many side effects? I've greatly enjoyed 4-FA and greatly disliked it, I know 80mg's has made me have a small roll about a year ago on many different occasions.

add noopept to 6-apb and it ELIMINATES the "mindfuck" from it...personally i consider thwe 2 different rolls if i attack dose noopept or not because of how distinct the 2 experiences are...i feel like WITHOUT noopept, its more trippy, euphoric, edgy whereas its a generally LIGHTER euphoria (if that makes any sense)

I have a ton of noopept and have found that it adds a calming, more introspective aspect to some psychedelics like mushrooms/4-aco-dmt. It's also obvious if I only take the noopept right before vs. taking it everyday for ten days.

This is what I want to do, make a 6-APB, 4-FA, 4-MEC oral combo, in capsules for myself out in public. I am thinking something like this...

Come up times from quickest to longest are: 4-MEC, 4-FA, 6-APB
4-MEC = 75-200mg
4-FA = 40-120mg's
6-APB = 50-100mg's
So the 4-MEC gives you bliss very quickly, as that goes away, 4-FA kicks in to say "I'm feeling good" at around the 1 hour mark(come down area of 4-MEC), followed by getting into the 6-APB. I am thinking this will provide something that gives you something right away, followed by stimulation/light roll, and turns into full on rolling. This would also provide some means to being able to snort the material if you wanted to.

The reasoning by mixing them all is for ease of access via capsule while out in public. I suppose I could put 4-MEC separately and just do the 4-FA, 6-APB combination. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? Do you think 4-FA would add something one is seeking without risking too many side effects? I've greatly enjoyed 4-FA and greatly disliked it, I know 80mg's has made me have a small roll about a year ago on many different occasions.

I have a ton of noopept and have found that it adds a calming, more introspective aspect to some psychedelics like mushrooms/4-aco-dmt. It's also obvious if I only take the noopept right before vs. taking it everyday for ten days.

In theory I can see where that all makes sense, but combining different substances doesn't mean they will act as if you took them each individually. If you want to do combo's of those substances I would say try to do them as pairings first, but I have no idea how safe they may or may not be. Also, all 3 of those act on Serotonin if I am not mistaken, so I would be extra careful combining them at the risk of Serotonin syndrome.

Anyone any experience with a 6-apb/ethylphenidate combo ???

I was gonna try a few 20-30mg doses of ethylphenidate with 150mg of 6-apb to add a bit of stim as 6-apb on it’s own can get a bit mongy.
Did this as well, was good but required constant redoses so not worth it in my opinion

Last edited:
Any reports on the solubility of this? Should be getting some soon and i'm thinking probably start with 75-100mg plugged, but i've only got a 1ml syringe.

I've read through the dedicated thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/552322-Can-6-apb-5-apb-be-plugged-with-good-effect, only thing I could find about the solubility was that 30mg went into 6ml, but I'm hoping it's more soluble than this!

I was able to dissolve 250mg in 5mL with a little heat.

My report:

To my knowledge, I haven't seen any reports of 6-apb + 25i. Well, my experience was brutally horrific; terrible come up nausea, anxiety and retardedly intense. But, my doses were admittedly too high (at least on the 25i end): 1.7mg 25i buccal + 75mg 6-apb.

Just consumed 90mg of 6-APB and 50mg of 5-APB. Dose of 6-APB may be slightly out because a friend has my scale so I had to use liquid measurement, and I only ever double checked the full weight of the 5-APB bag not the 6-APB one.

Interestingly I'm starting to come up already after 40 minutes. Has anyone else observed a quicker come up with the combo than with either drug on its own? Or could it be due to not having eaten in nearly 10 hours? :)

Edit: Peak lasted 9 hours o_o quicker come up and longer duration over either alone, nice.

Last edited:
A bit surprised no one has mentioned the 6-apb and Lyrica/Pregabalin mix, seeing a lot of folks being on subscribed Lyrica daily these days would sooner or later drop some 6-apb :)

Did this on my last adventure with the apb, got the most loving pure experience I have ever had. The full on total bliss of the apb and the walking on pink clouds 'airiness' I normally get from Lyrica (here dosed 600mg) was a heavenly match and I'll surely do it again when it's time to go again, a month or so of longing would only make it more beautiful I figure.Absolutely no crash whatsoever but I never had one on 6-apb so might just be me surely.

Oh I dropped them at the same time as they have the same slow come-up for me and then head first into the amazing-zone (might be a greenlighter here but on this combo, I'm knight of the puking rainbows :) )

best regards

(and yes I have dropped very hq mdma in the past and I prefer 6-apb over it, more pure euphoria (no crash) and more intensly empathogenic)

i 25i "flipped" last week

im not a good writer or good at describing things, but it was a pretty visually intense and appealing combo...no bodyload to speak of...i think 25i may actually reduce 6-apb's bodyload...and the euphoria was on another level...like all the magic of the first time rolling times 100x and its a more "natural" euhporia whereas 6-apb alone has a "chemically pushed" euphoric feeling

Last edited:
I thought all this 6-apb nonsense had faded away. Why are people still taking this chemical when there is absolutely no solid data on the compound and it doesn't look there will be anytime in the near future?

To each their own I guess, I'll stick to the more researched tryptamines and phen's.

I thought all this 6-apb nonsense had faded away. Why are people still taking this chemical when there is absolutely no solid data on the compound and it doesn't look there will be anytime in the near future?

To each their own I guess, I'll stick to the more researched tryptamines and phen's.
Thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread.....

You really have no idea what you're talking about :\
I've taken 6-apb that's been tested and showed to be true 6-apb and it's wonderful.

Well MaltLiquor didnt mean that your apb is fake, he meant there are no toxicologic data, how much serotonin etc. is released, nothing.. which us true unfortunately. Imo its unlikely it would be very damaging long term but not impossible.

I have to say that I notice more negative long term effects (as in reduced working memory etc.) after rolling a night on MDMA than on 6-apb, probably mainly because 6-apb doesn't need redosing. Not really scientific, but I do think it says something.

But to stay on topic: I think I'll try the 5/6-apb combo this summer.

About a month ago I had the 6-apb/2c-e combo again and I'm still loving this combo. Took 150mg of 6-apb (which was probably from an older, waaaay better batch) and 15mg of 2c-e. Bombed the 2c-e right before leaving home for a large dubstep/drum n bass party. When I got there, I dropped the 6-apb (so they were approx. an hour apart). About an hour after dropping the 6-apb I had a fairly rapid come-up and reached my peak about 20 minutes later. Experienced incredibly intense euphoria. As the body load was a tad on the heavy side at this point, I decided to sit down for a while. I did this for about half an hour, smoking a joint in the meantime. All this time I had a huge smile on my face. The rest of the evening was kind of a colorful blur. I didn't dance a lot, but wondered around meeting friends and what not. I have the impression that I gave myself these kind of 'missions' which I forgot about 30 seconds later, only to make up a new 'mission' right away. It kind of felt like being in an old computer game, like Zelda or something. I was glad that I had been to this venue before, because every time I walked into a room it felt like coming there for the first time. My sense of direction was pretty much gone. The few times that I was dancing, whenever I closed my eyes and opened them up again I felt like I was somewhere else than where I was before I closed them. Even though some parts of this description may seem bad, the whole evening was fucking amazing. The only downside I experienced was when the girl I kissed left early. I asked here to come with me to my place, but she refused. This left me horny and kind of frustrated. But I guess any empathogenic drug will do that to you :p

Anyone combined 6-APB + 4-AcO-DMT? Or failing that 6-APB + Mushrooms or 6-APB + 4-HO-DMT?

Curious as to if the 6-APB reduces any possible anxiety from the tryptamine, as I've heard wonderful things about such combinations between empathogens and 4-sub tryptamines, in particular MDMA + Mushrooms, and am considering trying 6-APB + 4-AcO-DMT, but almost all of my trips with 4-AcO-DMT are very anxious, so I would not like to ruin a roll if that carried over.