• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[AMT Subthread] Injecting AMT

Super info Phobos, those tables are awesome. I'm guessing your tolerance saved you though I've found MAOIs are exaggerated in their dangerousness.

Super info Phobos, those tables are awesome. I'm guessing your tolerance saved you though I've found MAOIs are exaggerated in their dangerousness.

aMT is the only MAOI I took, I have combined it with MDAI, MDMA, AL LAD, nBOMEs, 3C-E, 2FA, MXE, ketamine, natural and synthetic cannabinoids, sometimes up to 3 or 4 of these substances were ingested at different times so as to stack all the peaks.
I am always been ok, but I know of others that have been completely overwhelmed by the effects experienced by much lower dosed stacks of only 1 compound other than aMT. Such as taking 50mg aMT at midnight, 200mg MDMA at 5am and still having saucer pupils, granite jaw and monster face at 5pm.

Of course, the usual applies... Know yourself and drugs, titrate, don't be alone, don't be starved or dehydrated or sleep deprived....;)

First of all, aMT is a reversible MAOI, apparently it has a potency similar to Harmaline, meaning at about 150mg you should get full MAO inhibition.

This is a rumour afaik, that I took as given. Scared the shit out of me no Fava Beans no Roquefort.

But without some scientific data it will always remain a mystery to me to what extend. Have you found info that confirms the MAOi activity exceeds those of lets say Dexamphetamin,. Which also is written to have MAOi activity. But not that significant it could potentiate DMT. Or Tyramine containing food.

aMT seems like Amphetamine no hard data to find about to what extend it inhibits MonamineOxidases.

Watch out what you eat and what other drugs you take. I once overdosed on a aMT + MDAI combo of 250mg each (SNDRA+SNRI... I was VERY stupid) basically had a seizure on the start of the comeup, woke up with my face in a pool of my blood, and went right to sleep. I feel I was very lucky, I discourage combinations of this sort.

Indeed an overdose, on both imo. Not like it's proven any MAOi activity, come on 250 mg of both.

aMT is the only MAOI I took, I have combined it with MDAI, MDMA, AL LAD, nBOMEs, 3C-E, 2FA, MXE, ketamine, natural and synthetic cannabinoids, sometimes up to 3 or 4 of these substances were ingested at different times so as to stack all the peaks.
I am always been ok, but I know of others that have been completely overwhelmed by the effects experienced by much lower dosed stacks of only 1 compound other than aMT. Such as taking 50mg aMT at midnight, 200mg MDMA at 5am and still having saucer pupils, granite jaw and monster face at 5pm.

Of course, the usual applies... Know yourself and drugs, titrate, don't be alone, don't be starved or dehydrated or sleep deprived....;)

But be aware, to others reading this (and to you), there have been numerous deaths with combining AMT and MDMA (also 2C-T-7 and MDMA). In fact it's why those two drugs are illegal, basically. They caused a not insignificant number of deaths, but if you look into it, it's always from people being reckless with them and usually it's in a combo with MDMA. Though if I had to guess, I would think that it was causing serotonin syndrome, rather than an MAOI-MDMA reaction.

This is a rumour afaik, that I took as given. Scared the shit out of me no Fava Beans no Roquefort.

But without some scientific data it will always remain a mystery to me to what extend. Have you found info that confirms the MAOi activity exceeds those of lets say Dexamphetamin,. Which also is written to have MAOi activity. But not that significant it could potentiate DMT. Or Tyramine containing food.

aMT seems like Amphetamine no hard data to find about to what extend it inhibits MonamineOxidases.

I have smoked pure DMT on aMT and without it, and just 15mg aMT before the DMT would multiply the duration by approximately 2-3x.
I doubt most recreational dosages would create a problem with foods.

Indeed an overdose, on both imo. Not like it's proven any MAOi activity, come on 250 mg of both.

I agree that MAOI activity or not, given the proven releasing power of aMT and the release and reuptake inhibition power of MDAI regarding serotonin, I can consider myself very lucky.

But be aware, to others reading this (and to you), there have been numerous deaths with combining AMT and MDMA (also 2C-T-7 and MDMA). In fact it's why those two drugs are illegal, basically. They caused a not insignificant number of deaths, but if you look into it, it's always from people being reckless with them and usually it's in a combo with MDMA. Though if I had to guess, I would think that it was causing serotonin syndrome, rather than an MAOI-MDMA reaction.

I agree that this drug combinations you mentioned are highly dangerous and are likely to induce death.
I would also agree that it would be serotonin syndrome that would prove fatal, but whether the MAOI activity of aMT plays a factor or not would be very hard to prove as it would just lead to serotonin syndrome as well.
So it could be a releasing+reuptake+direct agonism induced serotonin syndrome (aMT is also a direct agonist at several types of serotonin receptors), or a releasing+reuptake+direct agonism+MAOI induced serotonin syndrome.

I have smoked pure DMT on aMT and without it, and just 15mg aMT before the DMT would multiply the duration by approximately 2-3x.
Activate it orally and you might be on to some proof.

MDAI was probably so Serotonergic. A dose of 100/ 150 mg, can't remember what ammount I took, floored me sighing "Oeh". Not pleasant or unpleasant but really strong stuff. aMT on the other hand 50/ 60 mg was enough to have me questioning the remarks in the book 'The Electric Cool Aid Acid test' about the substance. The Rolls Royce of psychedelics.
Just felt like all the side effects of Mushrooms stretched out minus the trip. I react bad to Tryptamine's in general after abusing MDMA, not necessary related, but before they felt better.

So 250mg of both is a lot imo. Lot of room for interaction on those dosages.

Last edited:

With some logic behind it. The rumours were aMT would be some thing like Tryptamine's ecstasy. It isn't, and if you read some of the rapports people were hoping for a feel good chemical experience. And when said effect didn't show up were left with a typical Tryptamine signature.

Then the hedonistic mind opts for some euphoria and this is when MDMA enter's the picture.

For me, since losing the magic I experienced a ton of unpleasant physical side effects & dysphoria on MDMA.

sometimes its the quality of your mdma

and ive been taking it sporadically 1-2 times a year for over 10 years, the quality has varied so much as well.

its very familar now but with great stuff the magic is always there

some mdma floors you and is sedating and some is clear rushy and euphoric and i'm not talking about mda trippy pills or mdea which is weak and mongy until you take half a g and start getting visual hallucinations

even the flooring stuff is still euphoric though hard to do much on

its more that after years this stimulant high become predictable

but its still orgasmic just lacking novelty