View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MET Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tried it because of addictive nature. Was more of an intuitive thing...

But chew this one... 23mg of 4-HO-MET and a lot of alcohol...
I'm on 23mg of 4-HO-MET and a lot of beers that resulted in blackout and awakening to +++ but my roommate is so mad at me but he can't help but not be mad because everything is so God damn funny to me right now... But more importantly is the very direct and strong spiritual side. Wouldn't surprise me if miss Fairuza herself makes an attack on me in the near future... Because I went right through her. Past her eyes that were psycho just for the movie while she desperately hung on to her own beliefs (she's a wiccan)... I kind of dove into her eyes and I don't think I was supposed to be in that zone... I honestly don't think she even knows how to respond to the intrusion because she's aware of it... But she feels a connection with me from past life... Maybe with her money she can make sense of it but you can be damn sure she will be trying to find out more about the man that wrecked her shields and dove in her soul last night

This trip has done a lot for me........... But as a light worker........ I may have to let my partner go... Its going to come down to him or my manifest destiny.... And he's not going to win... And I'm lying here with my right eye tearing a single tear... But the universe has plans and booty calls were sadly left out.

It doesn't get much more spiritual for me in fact this is the only drug that ever capitalized on my ability to read people by their eyes by extending it even further. I know things about Fairuza on the set of the Craft...... How hard she fought to separate her beliefs from the acting... When she was directing them at the same time on how to be more authentic without losing the Hollywood appeal. I mean hell she actually bought the new age store that they had in the movie and she only recently let it go because of spiritual ties that she wants nothing to do with.... All that... Through her eyes... Through a movie... Which I'm about to watch again...

Oh and the visuals? My open eyes are a flowing breathing color changing mess... But the message of the trip is unfortunately not so colorful... It seems like I'm being treated to the show.. Before spiritual reality sets in. I know my true purpose. I always knew. But there's no question now... But I can't see any possible way that a man can fit in... Yet I'm saying that and realizing that this man is my perfect partner..... So I think I love him more than I already did. Universe never said that I couldn't have a love... Just a lot to carry with me being a light worker. My soul exists to awaken other souls to their light. I don't exist for any other purpose. It sounds cruel... But it's the truth. And I've known it since I was a kid... I mean what kid does transcendental meditations at the age of 10 while kids are playing in Park?

And shit just got real. Because my friend called me and let me know she felt my awakening, it awakened her, and we will have to be there for each other. And she's at work. She NEVER calls me... In fact she's been avoiding me since I started spiralling... She tried to tell herself it was because of the danger... But her baby has been reaching out to me too. But if there ever was a question on whether or not I'm delusional her calling me and telling me "it's going to be okay honey" pretty much says it all.

Last edited:
Lol. All I can do is lol.

Past life regression? Check
Purpose for current incarnation? Check

My brand new nexus 6 has been sitting here for about a half an hour and I've been more interested in my crystal and exploring my soul's past than even getting the box open...

Live tripping=interesting and amusing. It just brings out a different side to people compared to sobriety.

Nice post. Can't say the last sentences of each paragraph didn't make me lol...because it did.

Never did I expect such a profound experience from 4-HO-MET. Although maybe I did... Back in 2004 when I suggested that 4-HO-MET was a gem despite Shulgin losing his notes on it...

That trip was ZERO bodyload. So my theory of "fuck it I'm taking a psilocybin dose (20-25mg) did in fact pay off despite the alcohol.

Now the leaning of the trip... Is still sinking in my mind... Because there are decisions... And to make matters more frustrating my boyfriend felt the energy too and blew up my phone last night... We are talking 3 texts and 2 calls. Then he actually made contact on Facebook with my roommate to get the WTF happened and my roommate just said I'll come to him in my own time.

As for the Nexus? I finally opened it... Amazing device. No regrets lol... But my Xbox one? I got the box open. That's it lol.

No extra benzos this time... I really think the body "load" is the body high which becomes very pronounced at the higher dose. It's a pleasant buzzing.

From now on I won't take less than 20 of this one. Seems like some other substances... Too little... Side-effects are pronounced. All of these analogs seem to be as potent as psilocybin more or less... And I seem to remember that lower doses of shrooms were not fun.. But too high a dose was even worse... Damn tryptamines lol.

I don't want to pre-judge here, but I can't help but comment that your roommate sounds like an ass. Though there must be some good sides to him too.

How's the Nexus 6, btw? I have a decent phone I always use to post on here, but now I wish I got the 6 plus instead of the 6. =/

Ya, these tryptamines have zero body load on me too. Just sweaty palms and a bit of a raised temperature and heart rate, but it's negligible at best. I don't even feel it unless I really concentrate on it.

I've been on sort of a break too. I now have the time to indulge in substances, but I just don't feel like it these days. Just the boring cancer sticks and coffee.

My roommate means well. Neither him nor my boyfriend are happy with my alcohol consumption and tripping after 407 days sober but they're getting used to it... No choice, I pay most of the bills here and my boyfriend said he wants to roll with me when I get out to Vegas lol.

I love the 6 but it suffers from early issues... T-Mobile made a right mess though. We needed two. Though nobody doing the job right (I wanted 64GB, they sent 32GB) we got 5 when we only needed two so we have the sender the other 3 back. Such a damn mess.

My 32 cracked itself on the charger (you know when you have a crack that you can see goes from the edge of the screen to the other edge rather than an impact crack) so they shipped me another but it was supposed to be 64GB but this one has a warmer screen while the other had a blueish hue to it. Not sure which I like better I keep the brightness at like make-believe 5% at all times which is impressive and I really like the active display where I pick up my phone and it shows my notifications although I have a feeling between LINE messenger Facebook messenger and active display they're killing my battery :p

Forgot how nice AMOLED I'd compared to LCD though and of you set your phone on HDR+, photos are amazing even in dim light.

Roommate pissed me off so bad the other day I decided to go to the M-hole... 125mg.... But that's for another thread. Let's just say I view methoxetamine more like I do dextromethorphan than I do ketamine after that experience. DXM without the nausea.

Haha, looks like you influenced your bf to get in on the action...?! I think being on a break that long means it's time for a...break from that.

Damn, so you got 5 phones?? Did you have to pay for all of them? Ya, idk, I hope you get it sorted out.

Lol, tbh, idk what the difference is between lcd and amoled. Hell, I don't even know what kind of screen my phone has either. I just got it since I could upgrade and my old one wasn't cutting it for me. Damn those tiny previous iPhone screens.

You seem social enough to use social media. I use that old school aim for chat and cam...and text. But no fb, Twitter, snapchat, etc. I'm a bit anti social unless I'm on something, or if ya give me something to write/type on. :)

I like that, how your roomie will either be a lifesaver or piss you off. That shows a really high comfort level. I only had that type of relationship with my hs friends, but now they're all scattered and some are married. =O

Glad to hear you had such a enjoyable trip magickalkat!
With our similarities with the 4-aco-dmt, did you find the whole lighter, fun, silly mood more apparent? I understand everyone reacts differently and it can never be predicted what the effects of any drug will be on a person regardless of similarities in past experiences.
But I think it would bode well for this one if it seemed to have the aforementioned vibe of the trip

Things are falling in line, I forgot how they always seem to do before a long awaited trip. In a good place mentally after lots of struggles. Got 1.5 paycheck worth of chemicals in the mail after 3 nail biting weeks. I'm finally gonna be able to get a phone again and a 6plus 128gb at that!, picked my car up from the shop and my parents paid for the repair as a Christmas present, chillin with girl from work with nice ass on payday Friday and have Saturday off!!!'
Day after Christmas is my 7yr anniversary of trippin (god damn 7 years!) how time flies.
Something to reflect on during the trip.

For people familiar with these substances, if I find 600 ug of AL-LAD satisfying, and 3.5-4 g mushrooms satisfying, how much of this chemical should I take to reach a similar level?

Last edited:
For people familiar with these substances, if I find 600 ug of AL-LAD satisfying, and 3.5-4 g mushrooms satisfying, how much of this chemical should I take to reach a similar level?

20-25mg. This stuff doesn't fuck around. Its light and playful at low doses... but higher doses will knock your teeth out... like every other tryptamine. 20-25mg will be about on par with what you would expect from those substances... but with a much more visual (open and closed eyes) aspect and it really depends whether you will get the head trip or not. I was touting this one for a long time for lack of head trip... then I had my trip the other day... so... Its about as unpredictable as shrooms but nowhere near as erratic as LSD. I've not had AL-LAD but reports seem very close to LSD so that's what I'm basing the recommendation on.

@supersmoker - That trip... It wasn't about fun. It was a very serious... mushroom/mescaline/LSD combo trip... dealt with a lot of shit I'd been putting off... I mean ... just can't put it into words bro

@Kl519 - my bf won't get in on anything... he's all talk... but the fact he puts up with me doing the shit in the first place is amazing. He did tell me something the other day though... He wants to get into law enforcement. I told him we'd have to break up. He dropped that idea.

anyone ever mix this or any of the other sub 4 trypts with 5 mapb?

I did mix miprocin (4 ho mipt) with 5 mapb. It didn't work well, and I only felt the miprocin. I suspect it's because of my stim tolerance though, or it may just be a bad combination since hardly anyone did it. I thought, in theory, it would've been good but apparently not. You can try it though, it might be a different experience for you.

The 5 mapb works for you by itself? I thougt it might be an interesting "hippy flip"
How much of each did you do?

The 5 mapb works for you by itself? I thougt it might be an interesting "hippy flip"
How much of each did you do?

I took 20mg miprocin and ~100mg of 5 mapb.

I remember reading about them being a good combo, though I think that included 4 fa too. But I barely felt the 5 mapb, and I took that one first because it has a much longer come up than miprocin.

It worked the first few times. The most surprising was the strong nystagmus and empathy, but it didn't have the same energy as e. I grew tolerance to it fast and I didn't want to do any heroic doses off that one. So I got rid of it, but I enjoyed the experience for what it was.

tried my 4 ho met last night..(40mg)....visuals came in waves, and were nice....but in a party atmosphere they would of been lost.....im thinking my batch is bunk or just off or whatever.......

maybe i was expecting too much??

Not very good stuff then. 42mg had me in a state just as intense as smoking 50mg of DMT, breaking through, and then opening my eyes.

Tolerance builds rapidly if you are using other tryptamines but that sounds like an awful lot to get nothing. I really hope they aren't going downhill, I'm not terribly happy with the new MXE I got yesterday either from them but I've been doing the MXE a lot more than I'd like to admit so there's definitely tolerance...

Damn, lol, you either have tolerance or yeah, maybe you did expect too much? Idk, but I do agree that metocin is more of a visual trip than anything else. It doesn't have the headspace of other trypts ime.

Diving in to 40mg right off the bat suggests significant tolerance and if you redosed, I find that redoses are 70% waste with 4-HO-MET.

Indeed. And I thought my tolerance was too high. Apparently not. :)

I haven't done anything in a while. Ugh, maybe tonight but I might be busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.