Scored: Unknown
Bevel: Unknown
Texture: Unknown
Smell: Unknown
Taste: Unknown
Reagent Tested: Unknown
Marquis Reagent Result: Unknown
Mandelin Reagent Result: Unknown

Been told they are mdma, but cant confirm as i dont current have testers, but source has been eating Blue Swans and Pink 100's that have been around perth and said they feel the same as them if not better, perhaps the mdxx high ones from VIC? anyone from perth came across these? picking some up on friday and will post a report on PR :)

Heya.. Have been told they are MDMA have not consumed yet tho.. Yep look the same as the ones on reports, so many mixed reports on there, but a friend said they are the goods. Maybe different batches??

yes i heard fro ma second person not long ago that these are the good rated about medium low, but still go pretty good :D gona double drop on friday will report back.

Halhalb you in north perth? these seem to be ONLY in north perth

Dude you should know the rules round here, when I drag my arse outta bed tommorrow I expect so see some pill stats or this threads gettin closed. I am curious, why do posters who know the rules seem to think any old shit flies in this sub forum? Seriously I am not trying to be a dick but is it THAT hard to read and interpret the guidelines? You have been here for 9 months...

A bit hard to get the details of the pill without purchasing one, give me till friday to update because that is when i will have details and pictures maybe even test results. cheers mate.

In this case I will make an exception for you, I do realise its difficult to get pill details without purchasing one and thats why you are supposed to make these AFTER you purchase one. There is no point trying to identify a pill when you have provided nothing but a name, there are often multiple batches of the same press circulating and its only additional details that make it possibe to differentiate them.

In this case I will make an exception for you, I do realise its difficult to get pill details without purchasing one and thats why you are supposed to make these AFTER you purchase one. There is no point trying to identify a pill when you have provided nothing but a name, there are often multiple batches of the same press circulating and its only additional details that make it possibe to differentiate them.

If it helps drug mentor I can update the profile a little as I have one in front of me now. Havent tested it or ate it yet but once again my friend says similar details to tranq's friend.

Name: White Heart
Colour: White
Logo: Heart
Height: 6mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: Unknown
Scored: No
Bevel: Yes
Texture: Very well pressed
Smell: (What is a gibbon meant to smell like anyway? lol)
Taste: Definitly has a bitter tang to it but dont think its as bitter as those luscious blue swans
Dont have a test kit so cant test sorry :(

If you look on this report from Melbourne its potentially the same pill which is further demonstrated at the bottom of the comments when "longbottom" writes : "Sorry to burst any bodys bubble but i just consumed these in Perth identical specifications consumed from stone cold sober and would rate them low mdma after 40 mins had a short lived rush got excited then nothing very very disappointed indeed I can post photos if neccesary"

Link: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27667

IMPORTANT: It is critical that you fellow perth gurners understand that these White hearts are not the infamous "Cream LUV hearts" from S.A that people have been raving about. The LUV Hearts are potentially one of the most legit MDMA pills going round but they are shaped in an actual love heart not like a normal pill with a heart press like these ones. I have close friends who have eaten them and frothed ridiculously hard with one friend commenting that simply licking the pill was equivilent in taste to licking the inside of a mdma cap lol. As a result tons of people are buying white hearts in confusion so pleaseSo if some guy is trying to sell you white hearts and claiming there LUVs make sure you check that are shaped like hearts and not just pressed like them,Heres the report from pillreports just so you know what I am talking about.

Link: http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27588

Best of luck with your gurns over this summer in Perth, judging by all the pills and mdma rocks floating round its going to be a fucken sick one lol. (Especially Stereosonic!)

Last edited:
have been told these are defs md** just would like to know the strength! thanks for the update tr3jo

these arnt your standard 6mm/8mm flip..

the ones circulating around perth are fat cunts

pisspotnrock 6 x 8 is a lot bigger than normal... have you had the ones in perth?

also came across these last night and was told md, having them sunday so hopefully a user report up before then :)
also got some of the blue $ around atm but got 2 different TYPES :\ the stamp looks the same but one is a fat cunt around 5x8 and the other is 3x8 anybody experienced these different sized blue $ around?

So the general consesus is that these are Med-Low MDxx and not to be confused with the much hyped-LUVs from Adelaide?

I just tested these in Perth.

Went to dark/purple black somewhat slowly on marquis (new style ones). I also shaved a decent amount off to taste test and they definitely do not taste particularly bitter. The pills weigh about 385mg each, which is huge, in keeping with their size and density. However, the taste test and speed to purple seems to correlate with what is written above and I can only assume these are of very low purity and consequently a relatively low dose. Which is a shame, given the press seems identical to the awesome ones two years ago.

Saying that, they appear clean, tested perfectly and I imagine a couple in quick succession would be more than adequate. Chewing may also help as they do seem very dense.

I dropped two of these last night and was pretty impressed like I had eye wobbles euphoria and a pretty hectic come up but I don't know if they were as good as the swans but they were still pretty awesome. According to some friends out at rotto for leavers they agreed that they were pretty sick. I reckon MDMA low or medium but still defs worth your time purchasing. Hope this helps

these are so fuckin good IMO compared to what else is goin around.. not as strong as the white hearts of late 09' but if I double drop these bad puppies, I can't even see properly which doesnt happen these days at all really..

I would deffently rate em a med. possibly med-high dose of MDMA.. nearly twice the strength of those pink 100s I'd say

Name: White Heart
Colour: White
Logo: Heart
Height: Unknown
Diameter: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Scored: Unknown
Bevel: Unknown
Texture: Unknown
Smell: Unknown
Taste: Unknown
Reagent Tested: Unknown
Marquis Reagent Result: Unknown
Mandelin Reagent Result: Unknown

Been told they are mdma, but cant confirm as i dont current have testers, but source has been eating Blue Swans and Pink 100's that have been around perth and said they feel the same as them if not better, perhaps the mdxx high ones from VIC? anyone from perth came across these? picking some up on friday and will post a report on PR :)

Hey mate a friend of mine can also get these n has been told there the goods, the source is compairing em to the first batch of grey choppers :D maybe buy 1 see how it is n go from there?

Yeah if you can still get your hands on them please get them, and dont let anyone con you with the whole "Nah man gotta try these new green apple things, way better than the hearts yo..." because I have witnessed my friends go there with bad results, Green apples are dud as hell so please avoid them and try to snap up as many of these white hearts as possible for all these festivals coming up...