(Western Australia) White Heart - Perth

yeah those apples are poo... there fuckn everywhere aswell

there not duds, just very weak MDxx (like?) substance... something doesnt feel right about them (I have tripple dropped them on two occasions)

pretty knowledgeable source says they are around 125mg
compare that to the pink100s, apparently the speed sign represents 100mg
while the general agreement amongst friends is that the blue swans, blue $, green apples are about 80-100mg

dont personally have a clue, not sure where the numbers are being pulled from but they do sound believable from personal rolls

we had the white hearts and thinking possibly more mdma than mdea cos we were very happy sitting at home on the couch, listening to music, tripping out, talking shit and hugging each other, but we were were all about to sleep soon after :)

Get hands on those fat blue swans if the opportunity presents itself.
Exrtemely reliable source said med/high mdma although not quite a 1 will get you there kinda deal.
they are lot better than white hearts although they still okay considering how many duds have been round lately.

Thought it was pretty funny watching some leavers mates on rotto this year running round absolutely off chops because they didnt believe it, most at least double dropped.

Those green apples could have quite possibly been a complete different analogue of some sort of mdxx, one of the new designer drugs.
might be best to stay away.

apples are mdxx tested em up.. shit mdx tho and about 4 different batches. swans are goooone now they were o so sweet!

apples are mdxx tested em up.. shit mdx tho and about 4 different batches. swans are goooone now they were o so sweet!

Yeah such sad news about the swans drying up. I cant be bothered chasing more pills after tons of my mates got dogged on rank batches of green apples and blue dollars so I am sticking to pure mollly as its the only thing I trust right now lol

white/biege hearts as described in the report on pillreports are double stacked! I've heard a few duds floating around as expected..the ones i got are sweet smelling safrole smell

enjoy

Bump, have acquired WH on several occasions, they are the real deal. Double dropped them and i was rolling balls. Clean comedown too, just drifted to sleep.
Defs imports as the press is so damn good. Smells like safrole (sweet) and has a bitter taste.

Last edited:
Dropped the blue and white last night was pre warned they were good so Glad I didn't double drop. Yawns kicked at an hr and lasted good 30min. Take a few clean breaths after u yawn and a stretch each time and u should be ok. Great ride after that lasted a good 6-7hrs.