• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Super RX Maeng Da Kratom Extract Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbal~Jah

Ex-Bluelighter
Is there something more to this "Super RX Maeng Da Kratom Extract" stuff, its just so expensive for such a small amount... Has anyone here tried it and if so was it just like strong kratom or did it feel different in any way? :?

The general rule of thumb I have heard about kratom is that anyone claiming to have anything over 15x extract is bullshit. I always just buy the leaf because I know what it looks like and I have a reputable vendor and can also process it myself. Don't trust anything a vendor tells you. Always do your own research.

Not sure about individual brands, though I know a couple years ago one of the super-strength kratom strains that was going about turned out to be just regular kratom with o-desmethyltramadol laid on it. As aveo said, it can get murky once you get into high-strength.

Not sure about individual brands, though I know a couple years ago one of the super-strength kratom strains that was going about turned out to be just regular kratom with o-desmethyltramadol laid on it. As aveo said, it can get murky once you get into high-strength.

See I was thinking that exact same thing when that kratom extract stuff (can't remember the name) was going around and i turned out to contain o-desmethyltramadol... Do you think this "Super RX Maeng Da Kratom Xtract" has something added to it? I have never personally tried it but if you look at the price for like 3grams of it, it'll make you wonder "why is this so expensive when you can get 50x Kratom extracts and such for way cheaper"

"Krypton" Kratom was circulating laced with o-desmethyltramadol a while back. I haven't heard of anyone else doing anything like that since.

This type of discussion belongs in the Kratom Thread.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.