AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rap related to football, you say?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ0m3pgj8CA

To continue the other thread, moving Auburn to the East wouldn't have to break up the Iron Bowl. They could just make each other their cross-division rival. South Carolina's is Arkansas, UGA's is Auburn and vice versa, etc. My guess is that A&M and Mizzou will be cross-division rivalries next year.

^But I'm pretty sure that they rotate the opposite conference schedule. For example, Alabama doesn't play Florida every year.

hmm that's strange. I guess that's one other thing the Big Ten did good with their re-alignment. Michigan isn't in the same division as tOSU, but you bet your ass that tOSU will play Michigan at the end of every season

and minnesota(legends) will play wisconsin(leaders) every year

:(

gimme dat ax

NSFW:
bunyan-ax.jpg

^But I'm pretty sure that they rotate the opposite conference schedule. For example, Alabama doesn't play Florida every year.

Alabama plays Tennessee every year for their cross-division rival. Florida and LSU play every year. As for the other two teams they play from the other division, yes those rotate. The addition of A&M and Mizzou could change a lot of things.

Alabama plays Tennessee every year for their cross-division rival. Florida and LSU play every year. As for the other two teams they play from the other division, yes those rotate. The addition of A&M and Mizzou could change a lot of things.

it better not fuck with the bammer/ut game. i don't think it possibly could.

Urbz is in "talks" with Ohio State to be the next head honcho

i hope it kills ya

Alabama motherfucking roll tide plays Auburn this weekend!! O_O this is the biggest game of the year here n Alabama.. We already know whos going to win lul ALABAMA!!!

o wow I see orgen(sp) got beat by some team, and Iowa or someone beat Oklahoma(sp), so that means... If alabama beats Auburn then they might have a rematch with LSU @ the BCS bowl game.
:)

ok so probly mixd up some teams there lol.. i work saturdays.. :( i just get told by other coworkers.

Urbz is in "talks" with Ohio State to be the next head honcho

i hope it kills ya

I'm sick of hearing Urban Meyer, with his irreconcilable boner that is no doubt pre-cumming scarlet & grey, cock-teasing left and right

do it or don't! I will be happy to have Urbz come back home to his "dream job," here... but...

he will probably die, no doubt. if he got the butterflies coaching in the SEC and thought that the Swamp held a shit-load of people, just wait until his first day when he down in the trenches in front of even more fans. like all Big Ten powerhouses, we furnish over 100, 000 fans here. if he thought Florida was stressful, just wait boyeeeee

it better not fuck with the bammer/ut game. i don't think it possibly could.

I agree. Most cross-division rivalries should be considered untouchable. The only one I could see changing is South Carolina-Arkansas, as this game has much less tradition and Arky has owned USCe lately. These teams joined the SEC in 1992 the last time it expanded, there's much less history there.

even after cutting 5,000 seats out of neyland stadium, it's still bigger than ohio stadium.

yeah, but I've heard that the student section (and regular section for that matter) @ Neyland rarely ever stays until the end of the 4th quarter. so when counting at the end of games, the Horseshoe > Neyland

Fuck Michigan!!

NSFW:
558683125v1_480x480_Front_Color-Black_padToSquare-true.jpg

and

NSFW:
thohio.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.