• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2011-2012 college football thread v. SEC circle jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hour long acc/big east/conference USA dick suck before this game was insanely frustrating for an SEC fan. seriously, our "moment of the year" from a game someone played against hawaii? fuck off.

tygahs getting their groove on

So dissapointed after such a good first half my poor hogs :( smh (needs drugs now)

Arkansas can win if they can keep up the offensive attack. They were playing Alabama hard until an interception and quick score, after which they sputtered.

Hey hey guess what happened here at LSU.... a fumble quick score than a 3 out and then punt return to tie the game. arkansas has never recovered from that. FUCK FUCK FUCK and it looks like houston nutt was calling plays again with that brandon mitchell fumbled option snap. Seriously option against the fastest D in the country in the red zone I dont think so sorry.

LMAO the 4 things we needed to do to win the game we dont
1. run the ball - 53 yrds
2. stop the run - 273 allowed
3. special teams - 92 yrd td return
4. tyler wilson get into a rythm - Never happened

HEY DAWGS...You can haz LSU. SC do NOT want LSU! That is a very good Arkansas team getting pounded in the fourth quarter.

I doubt UGA loses to Tech, but it might be a close game for 3 quarters. UGA's last game was ugly as shit, 19-10 win vs Kentucky - just for perspective SCar beat Kentucky 56-3 on the week when the starting QB was kicked off the team...But then I realized that GaTech only beat DUKE by 7 points. UGA should win by at least 10.

-South Carolina beats Clemson for third year in a row
-Bama rolls in the Iron bowl
-Florida and FSU is complete toss-up, but I think State will get a big win in the Swamp.
-Tennessee beats Kentucky
-Miss State wins the Egg Bowl
-Who cares about Vandy and Wake

I doubt UGA loses to Tech, but it might be a close game for 3 quarters. UGA's last game was ugly as shit, 19-10 win vs Kentucky - just for perspective SCar beat Kentucky 56-3 on the week when the starting QB was kicked off the team...But then I realized that GaTech only beat DUKE by 7 points. UGA should win by at least 10.

Heeeyyyy, how'd USC play against Auburn, a team that got their dicks kicked in by UGA... just for perspective? 8(

But ya, USC ought to beat a demoralized and exposed clemson squad. All those other games— ya who gives a shit.

Petrino thought Miles was running up the score. Shove it, asshole.

Heeeyyyy, how'd USC play against Auburn, a team that got their dicks kicked in by UGA... just for perspective? 8(

But ya, USC ought to beat a demoralized and exposed clemson squad. All those other games— ya who gives a shit.

lol that's the last game said kicked-off QB played, what does that tell you? That's our excuse, anyways. How do you explain letting Kentucky hang around the entire game?

Clemson has been exposed since they almost lost to D2 Wofford, but demoralized nah. They will get up for this crazy ass rivalry game, and I'll be there to watch them go down. Shits gonna get real son!

bad steven got kicked off for being a bad qb? i thought it was the boozing?

as for tuk-tuk: senioritis, i guess. looking ahead, and being on cruise control.

Fuck Clemson

42324-clemson-girls-usc-girls-4.html

Last edited:
ohh, We don't give a damn about the whole State of Michigan,
the whole State of Michigan,
the whole State of Michigan,
We don't give a damn about the whole State of Michigan,
cuz we're from Oh-hi-oh!
O-H!
We're from Oh-hi-oh!
I-O!!!

fuck Michigan up the butt so hard. my team is down this year, but at least I have had a real team the last couple years. imagine losing to your bitterest rival 8 YEARS IN A ROW?! OMG. I would go delirious

being a Buckeye fan is all I know, and I am lucky, proud. this Game is college footbaw. I am nervous for the first time in a while - but win or lose I WANT TO SEE BLOOD

having a frosh QB in the Outhouse - er, the Big House, will be tough. we need to drop heavy doses of our good running game with Boom Herron. it's also nice that our star senior WR, Devier Posey, finally back last game against PSU, will be around. this is how Braxton Miller is going to be judged. a win would erase the season's entire heartache. I win would erase Michigan's BCS hopes. there would be nothing better than spoiling Michigan

FUCK MICHIGAN

The only conference to never lose a BCS championship game? The SEC.

Because you can't spell "Lose the BCS" without tOSU.

/trollolol jim

we beat Arkansas last year in Sugar Bowl

Oregon before that in Rose Bowl

won National Title in Fiesta Bowl

that argument is no longer valid, when any other team but LSU wishes they had that going on for them. plus, our overall history is far better than LSU, so in fact, we're better

STFU 3, 4 ;) you have the Heat for NBA. look at what I have, the Cavs. at least you have a chance man

also, I hate that car that Georgia Tech drives out before the start of the game

ramblin_wreck.jpg

tOSU up 24-23 on Michigan. UM had the lead, but tOSU keeps coming back

I'm at the edge of my seat. a win today will alter the outlook of the entire off-season

Well Garcia had been suspended like 5 times and was on probation, but when his sucking finally cost us a loss and to an inferior team, they drug tested him and he failed and got kicked off. Spurrier would have never allowed it if he was playin good, or at least playin as good as last year. As far a boozer yes he was one, but a player (currently playing in Euro league trying to get to the NFL) told me a while back that dude was doing H on one of the bowl trips. I mean damn, save that shit until after the game mane.

Yes that Tech car looks fuckin dumbasshit.

Can't see the goddamn OSU-MICHIGAN game on fucking TV down here wtf???

Bout to head to Willy-Brice to watch The Fighting Gamecocks beat down on the Pickens County Tater Pickers. HELL YEA!!
Appreciate the Fuck Clemson axl, had to click Quote and find the link but yes Carolina girls iz puuurrrdy. Got me one myself. Clemson girls well some of em okay but they be all nerdy and caveman-like and shit.

we couldn't watch the Georgia v Georgia Tech on tv either, for some fucking reason. but we've got the tOSU/Michigan game on ABC

SUP JIM

WHATCHU GOT JIM

HAIL TO THE VICTORS, JIM

denard the tard ftw

Can someone please explain to me why USC is unranked? 9-2 with a loss to AZ state (decent team) and Stanford in overtime which was the #4 team in the nation at the time. Wins over a #4 Oregon and a bunch of other tough PAC 12 teams.

Also, why is a Texas team, who has lost to every ranked opponent they have played this year and are 6-4 still ranked?

BCS is total fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.