• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

2-FMA Toxicity?

I've been taking this daily, INSTEAD, of my vyvanse script. I've compared the two many times (dex being my previously favorite stim of all time) and, when i'm at work, 2-FMA is waaaaay better. I've dosed so many people and they all love it, 100% of them. They use words like calm, perfect, jitter - free, "its like adderall, but no side effects, or comedown/crash".

Also there is a very distinct anti-anxiety effect with this stuff, and with its baby brother 2-FA. You definitely feel it. Its like a benzo upper (as one friend said).
I take Celexa (SSRI) which blocks any "roll" effects from anything, so i do not think it is serotonin related.. whatever/however it works, its friggin so awesome. I was taking d-meth daily for 5-6 months, with 12mg xanax (spread out as needed) a day just to counter the jitters and increase in anxiety from the meth. To level it out.

I don't have to take anything with this awesome perfect stimulant, perfecterall, or Amperphection, 22nd century speed. Its my all time favorite stimulant. A total replacement for all pharma amphetamines. I almost can't believe it its that good. Oh, there is one person who just doesn't like it for some reason, but he loves 2-FA.

2-FA has even more of this anti-anxiety calming effect.. i notice it at work mostly, pop another dose cause its wearing off (you do get that 'crash' with the non-N-methyl version) and notice my anxiety fade away as i come up. With 2-FMA 60mg oral is the sweet spot for most people. Oh, and I noticed that it feels different orally.... its MUCH better, smoother, more anti-anxiety, etc. If you snort it its more edgy.. i'm thinking maybe orally some of it is always being converted to 2-FA so you get more of that calming smooth jitterless effect.

Its like meth-lite plus an anti anxiety side effect. Its damn near perfect. Everyone i've dosed, agrees. Its amphetamine perfected. I never ever felt a heart race increase or vasoconstriction - hell i get a lot more on just dexedrine, been testing both on different days for a while, and the clear winner is 2-fma... i do not take vyvanse anymore gave some away maybe sell them whatever. lol. 2-FMA is sooo good i'll be a guiney pig for a while - what we need is someone like me using daily as their ADHD drug, and i piss into a cup (taking no other drugs) and someone needs to analyze it to see if any toxic metabolites are formed... obviously, i can't go just get a regular urinalysis... i'll pee in a cup for science (and take huge doses of 2-fma if needed to make damn sure metabolites show up) if anyone wants to GC/MS it for science :)

My experience with this compound was pretty much the same with Una. 60 mg bomb followed by another 60 mg 2 hours later. After an hour it peaks with a rush like feeling with almost no euphoria. No recreational value imo, it's just a horse that gallups somewhere, without any direction.

At those levels the adrenergic side effects are indeed worrying. A lot of vasoconstriction, shortness of breath, cold feet, hands, cotton mouth etc. Whoever says this one is a clean stimulant has definitely not tried it at high doses.

All in all my experience left me with a desert mouth, headache, difficulty to urinate, pain in kidney area and tons of 2-fma that i don't know what to do with. What a waste..

I've been taking this daily, INSTEAD, of my vyvanse script. I've compared the two many times (dex being my previously favorite stim of all time) and, when i'm at work, 2-FMA is waaaaay better. I've dosed so many people and they all love it, 100% of them. They use words like calm, perfect, jitter - free, "its like adderall, but no side effects, or comedown/crash".

Also there is a very distinct anti-anxiety effect with this stuff, and with its baby brother 2-FA. You definitely feel it. Its like a benzo upper (as one friend said).
I take Celexa (SSRI) which blocks any "roll" effects from anything, so i do not think it is serotonin related.. whatever/however it works, its friggin so awesome. I was taking d-meth daily for 5-6 months, with 12mg xanax (spread out as needed) a day just to counter the jitters and increase in anxiety from the meth. To level it out.

I don't have to take anything with this awesome perfect stimulant, perfecterall, or Amperphection, 22nd century speed. Its my all time favorite stimulant. A total replacement for all pharma amphetamines. I almost can't believe it its that good. Oh, there is one person who just doesn't like it for some reason, but he loves 2-FA.

2-FA has even more of this anti-anxiety calming effect.. i notice it at work mostly, pop another dose cause its wearing off (you do get that 'crash' with the non-N-methyl version) and notice my anxiety fade away as i come up. With 2-FMA 60mg oral is the sweet spot for most people. Oh, and I noticed that it feels different orally.... its MUCH better, smoother, more anti-anxiety, etc. If you snort it its more edgy.. i'm thinking maybe orally some of it is always being converted to 2-FA so you get more of that calming smooth jitterless effect.

Its like meth-lite plus an anti anxiety side effect. Its damn near perfect. Everyone i've dosed, agrees. Its amphetamine perfected. I never ever felt a heart race increase or vasoconstriction - hell i get a lot more on just dexedrine, been testing both on different days for a while, and the clear winner is 2-fma... i do not take vyvanse anymore gave some away maybe sell them whatever. lol. 2-FMA is sooo good i'll be a guiney pig for a while - what we need is someone like me using daily as their ADHD drug, and i piss into a cup (taking no other drugs) and someone needs to analyze it to see if any toxic metabolites are formed... obviously, i can't go just get a regular urinalysis... i'll pee in a cup for science (and take huge doses of 2-fma if needed to make damn sure metabolites show up) if anyone wants to GC/MS it for science :)

I get full liver enzyme workups every two weeks along with COMPLETE urine analysis , as I contracted HCV (hep c) about a year ago, and just went through a bout of jaundice, so they are watching my liver very closely. I have records going back 8 weeks or so , so if its super toxic to the liver or whatever, i'll probally know. I'm pretty sensitive to these kinda things and can tell when they are fucking with my liver... *shrugs*

-lenses

lol horses
You guys sure you're getting 2-FMA and not FA? I know a couple people that get 2-FMA and they report it as being superior to adderall with essentially no jitters and an easy comedown. Dosing high on any amphetamine is going to produce unwanted side effects.

just thought id add my 2 cents to this discussion.
first, just because something doesnt feel toxic doesnt mean it isnt so. theres no possible way of knowing if somthing is toxic unless it is properly studied and various varables accounted for. also, this is a rather new substance, so the amount of people that have used and abused it is (i suppose) low, so theres a chance that not all side effects have shown up yet.

that being said, i ve found 2fma to be quite nice. im not usually a stim using person. in fact, i try to limit my use to the occasional wild night out, and would much prefer a psychedelic anyday. ive not tried 2fma that often though, and only oral with low doses (around 20mg), and no redosing.
what do i mean by nice? well, the duration for me hits a sweet spot of around 4h, which is good enough for a night out and not too long to leave me without any sleep for a whole night. the effects are pleasant, there is new energy, some clarity and focus, and a general boost in mood, but not what i would call a roll like feeling, or even euphoria. however, im not always looking for a roll or euphoria streight out. i like to go out, enjoy a couple of drinks and when things get more active (as in say dancing to be done, love to be made) theres this stim that can give me back some energy....

the side effects that ive noticed and will be looking out for in the future are heart palpitations (i get to feel my heartbeat more), increased frequency and a little hyperthermia, and lets not forget mild anorexia, but these only last the duration of the effects and taper off quite quickly afterwards (i could sleep 5h after dosing).

overall id have to say this is one of the smoothest stim rides, though not the most euphoric or satisfying.

experiencing very very annoying tinnitus for past 2.5 weeks since ingestion of 140mg of 2-fma spaced out over 6 hours. flushed my stash. havent had a problem like this in years and no other amphetamine has caused this much of annoying and troubling effect.

I get full liver enzyme workups every two weeks along with COMPLETE urine analysis , as I contracted HCV (hep c) about a year ago, and just went through a bout of jaundice, so they are watching my liver very closely. I have records going back 8 weeks or so , so if its super toxic to the liver or whatever, i'll probally know. I'm pretty sensitive to these kinda things and can tell when they are fucking with my liver... *shrugs*

-lenses

Well if you want i can substitute my pee when you go in one time, unless this directly affects you (as we are the same person technically) and you would see it on a test from your own?

When I take it i notice -other- people coughing more, never me, it feels smoother than vyvanse (makes me feel tweaked out).

I always feel dirty after doing 2fma.

Interesting. It's been the cleanest stimulant I've ever experienced. It's like a fun modafinil for me. Definitely not as euphoric as.. well, anything, but it's about expectations. The 2- positioned sub'd amphetamines are workhorses. They support you, but they keep quiet. Not like their crazy ass sisters, the 4- positioned ones.

Those girls do like to have a good time though. Tara Reid comes to mind. Great night, but regrettable on a few levels.

edit:

This isn't how 2fma made me feel. I felt fine on 2fma comedown. More than fine. I felt good. I felt like doing more. I felt ready. Awake. Energized. Excited. Ready to get jacked again.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting but I feel like this contradicts the previous quote. Dirty as in active metabolites (that aren't necessarily unfavorable as much as they are intrusive?)

At no point was the experience ever what I would call intense, at least in the sense of euphoria. There's just an underlying stimulation, feels good, not pushy at all..

..you have a couple hours of very subtle rushes and steady stimulation. Light in the sense that I can push the buzz aside if needed and concentrate, but not go to sleep if I try.

..You can easily end up redosing trying to get to that "next level" that's always around the corner.

Be safe.

My sentiments exactly!

Shit, i got a dexedrine prescription and i do believe i prefer it and it's therapuetic potential is far higher as well.

I actually get a more recreational effect from comparable doses of dexedrine.

Random side: I disagree with the coined 'benzo upper' - it's not prone to tweaking, but I personally haven't experience anything anxiolytic. (I don't feel I suffer from anxiety though so I guess I'm thinking of the drunkenness benzos lend me.)

pain in kidney area

I got a little, but not to the extent of distinguishing it from placebo. I've experienced similar sensations/levels of discomfort in that area without any recent drug use. Palpitations/elevated heart rate are more 'real' for me, but they're still mild.

I get full liver enzyme workups every two weeks along with COMPLETE urine analysis..

..I have records going back 8 weeks or so , so if its super toxic to the liver or whatever, i'll probally know. I'm pretty sensitive to these kinda things and can tell when they are fucking with my liver... *shrugs*

Hey, do you think you could update us on your results? Anecdotal evidence is better than nothing, right?

Last edited:
So heres my feeling on these flourinated amphetamines : they're subtley toxic . The toxic effects seem to build up. People I know who heavily use them seem to develop some sort of mental issues, not like typical amphetamine or meth use. They seem to really upregulate the crazyness and delusion already present in someone , in a way that is distinct from regular amphetamine psychosis.

This feeling of relative calm from these drugs, I believe, is from some sort of subtle sigma receptor effects.(dimensiontripping:weird tinnitus? i would say it would most definitely be from hitting that button, more than anything)

Hitting that receptor seems to induce a sort of homeostatic stress balancing response, but along with these strong stimulant effects.

The people who I see most strongly respond to 2FMA is people who really like DMT , and schizophrenics.

But theres something not entirely kosher . The depression from abuse of 2, 3, and then 4 , seems to be pretty long lasting and insidious. I did not feel normal from a few days of 4 use for way longer than is normal.

2FMA seems to trick people into thinking its okay to take every day. Addiction develops rapidly.

3 is even worse ! I have seen some very nasty addiction cycles involving IV use of this .

4 burns you out like 3, but serotogenically and the depression is long lasting.

In that order in of psychological harm.

This is my experience witnessing a year or so abuse of this flourinated amphetamines amongst my friends : When using, you get deluded to doing more because it "FEELS" like its fairly safe to use. But until the substance COMPLETELY washes out of the system (and until then), you won't feel shitty. Its almost a delayed comedown. You also won't notice the cognitive or emotional effects until they're compltely out of the system.

The worst part, is the mental effects. I can say for certain that this seems to induce some sort of great irrationailty unlike any amp ive seen . Delusions seems to be drawn into normal life. Almost like that aspect of confused DMT conciousness was mixed in with some amphetamine and let to work itself in someones head. Indisious!

Biologically, im pretty sure most of the flourinated amps hit TAAR and the sigma receptors. In a way I don't like what it is doing to the people who use it though.

As for the liver, test results came back fairly sketchy as usual . Honestly, because my enzyme test results are so bad, it wouldn't be accurate to say whether or not the 2 3 4 effected the results. But I will say , intutively, I KNOW that if i used that if I used flourinated amps for over a month, my liver would be severely effected in a negative way.

2 seems somewhat less toxic than others, but not by much.

The key to this whole mystery surrounding these flourinated compounds will be the metabolites.

Bottom line, I really really don't like what I've seen <6 months use of 2FMA do to pretty much anymore who uses it. Seems to change the brain in a really fucked up way . Worse tham meth or amp. Even worse with 3FA and 4FA . 3 and 4 just seem to lower the amount of time it takes to make people completely bonkers. I usually don't like to scare like this, but be very careful, and don't let the metabolites build up in the body .

The metabolites are the toxic components of this drug!

-lenses

Im not a stim fan but I loved 2-FMA - just like dexedrine and so very functional. Only negative I could think of is slight kidney aches after alot of use.

So heres my feeling on these flourinated amphetamines : they're subtley toxic . The toxic effects seem to build up. People I know who heavily use them seem to develop some sort of mental issues, not like typical amphetamine or meth use. They seem to really upregulate the crazyness and delusion already present in someone , in a way that is distinct from regular amphetamine psychosis.

This feeling of relative calm from these drugs, I believe, is from some sort of subtle sigma receptor effects.(dimensiontripping:weird tinnitus? i would say it would most definitely be from hitting that button, more than anything)

Hitting that receptor seems to induce a sort of homeostatic stress balancing response, but along with these strong stimulant effects.

The people who I see most strongly respond to 2FMA is people who really like DMT , and schizophrenics.

But theres something not entirely kosher . The depression from abuse of 2, 3, and then 4 , seems to be pretty long lasting and insidious. I did not feel normal from a few days of 4 use for way longer than is normal.

2FMA seems to trick people into thinking its okay to take every day. Addiction develops rapidly.

3 is even worse ! I have seen some very nasty addiction cycles involving IV use of this .

4 burns you out like 3, but serotogenically and the depression is long lasting.

In that order in of psychological harm.

This is my experience witnessing a year or so abuse of this flourinated amphetamines amongst my friends : When using, you get deluded to doing more because it "FEELS" like its fairly safe to use. But until the substance COMPLETELY washes out of the system (and until then), you won't feel shitty. Its almost a delayed comedown. You also won't notice the cognitive or emotional effects until they're compltely out of the system.

The worst part, is the mental effects. I can say for certain that this seems to induce some sort of great irrationailty unlike any amp ive seen . Delusions seems to be drawn into normal life. Almost like that aspect of confused DMT conciousness was mixed in with some amphetamine and let to work itself in someones head. Indisious!

Biologically, im pretty sure most of the flourinated amps hit TAAR and the sigma receptors. In a way I don't like what it is doing to the people who use it though.

As for the liver, test results came back fairly sketchy as usual . Honestly, because my enzyme test results are so bad, it wouldn't be accurate to say whether or not the 2 3 4 effected the results. But I will say , intutively, I KNOW that if i used that if I used flourinated amps for over a month, my liver would be severely effected in a negative way.

2 seems somewhat less toxic than others, but not by much.

The key to this whole mystery surrounding these flourinated compounds will be the metabolites.

Bottom line, I really really don't like what I've seen <6 months use of 2FMA do to pretty much anymore who uses it. Seems to change the brain in a really fucked up way . Worse tham meth or amp. Even worse with 3FA and 4FA . 3 and 4 just seem to lower the amount of time it takes to make people completely bonkers. I usually don't like to scare like this, but be very careful, and don't let the metabolites build up in the body .

The metabolites are the toxic components of this drug!

-lenses

are you speaking of using or abusing these drugs though?

I've used 2-fma faily since about february. My daily average dose is 25-50mg. I have developed tolerance, but still never want to go over 30mg single dosage b/c it starts to tweak/sketch me out. I use it like the adderall I was prescribed years ago was supposed to be used. I hated it though, and never got my prescription re-upped.

I would say I'm addicted, about like I am to coffee and other energy drinks. I'm sure there is a slight physical addiction, but it's mostly mental. It just makes it so much easier to do things.

Is it physically benign, I'm sure not. Can I point out any specific physical symptoms, not really. At first, there seemed to be tightness in my chest, but that has either dissipated or I have stopped noticing it.

One unfortunate thing though, is I am now an etizolam addict as well... If not daily, almost daily. Mostly b/c I dose later in the day sometimes, and I need something to get to sleep and I don't drink. Fuck it, not the first time, probably won't be the last.

the side effects that ive noticed and will be looking out for in the future are heart palpitations (i get to feel my heartbeat more).... overall id have to say this is one of the smoothest stim rides, though not the most euphoric or satisfying.

This sounds similar to my very limited 2-FA experience. I've only taken 30-40mg at once, which was not as effective as 5-10mg d-amphetamine for me, but clearly a low-jitter amp. I haven't really noticed my heart rate increase from it at this dose range much at all, but I have felt like my heart was beating a little bit harder. This did not last long and was not very worrisome.
The best experience I had with it was using 20-30mg 2-FA to boost 5-10mg d-amp. It would give it a mild, smooth boost that didn't keep me awake as long as boosting with more d-amp would have. That seemed like a nice use of the compound.

This sounds similar to my very limited 2-FA experience. I've only taken 30-40mg at once, which was not as effective as 5-10mg d-amphetamine for me, but clearly a low-jitter amp. I haven't really noticed my heart rate increase from it at this dose range much at all, but I have felt like my heart was beating a little bit harder. This did not last long and was not very worrisome.
The best experience I had with it was using 20-30mg 2-FA to boost 5-10mg d-amp. It would give it a mild, smooth boost that didn't keep me awake as long as boosting with more d-amp would have. That seemed like a nice use of the compound.

I've been using 2-FMA in conjunction with regular meth generally with the former in the 30-50mg range and the latter in the 10-20mg range, also generally stacking (ar)modafinil and on selegiline. The (ar)modafinil has a great effect on dissipating most of the tweak factor of the regular meth. Adding on clonidine whenever my systolic BP goes over 120. Overall provides *extremely* smooth stimulation with no crash, and works great with a lot of nootropics. Generally feeling like Bradley Cooper in Limitless on this combo %)

The only problem is, I end up talking at people a lot. The other day I had a very interesting (to me) one sided half hour conversation with a mechanical engineer about phenethylamine structure activity relationships when he mentioned he was prescribed adderall and didn't like the side effects =D

But from all the research, reading and personal testing I've done, 2-FA and 2-FMA seem relatively safe, and the latter probably better at treating ADHD than any FDA approved med. Overall I'd say a big step in validating RCs.

I'd just love to see some studies on it for binding profiles and metabolism. I legitimately think Shire could profitably replace Vyvanse with 2-FMA if they bought the patent and put the time in.

I'd also like to see 2-fluorodimethylamphetamine (2-FDMA) synthed some time, I know it should be quite impotent but it in theory should be even smoother, less toxic and longer lasting.

Last edited:
I don't see the logical connection between the subjective efficacy as a booster drug within a stimulant cocktail and the competitiveness in the circle of publicly available treatments of neurological (pseudo- but well marketed) deficiencies.

You said you took :

- 1. Meth
- 2. Modafinil
- 3. Seligine
- 4. 2-FMA

How can you state anything about the applicability of a substance, if you only abused it in polytoxical conjunctions ? The easiest contra-statement would be that the 2-FMA likely barely could hit the receptors, because they were already occupied by the Meth.

I only used 2-FMA solo and my resume is, that it has not a single advantage over regular amphetamine. If you want a jitter-free experience, take less. Easy as that. If you want to take several stimulants at once every time in order to invade your CNS, I will not argue with you, as you seem knowledgable enough, to estimate the cost/value ratio. But before we have not even seen scientific data on the efficiency in vivo your statements appear to be sensationalistic bs to me.

if you only abused it in polytoxical conjunctions

I would not say I'm remotely using dosages that warrant the terms "abused" and "polytoxical conjunctions". I have also taken 2-FMA (and every other one of those drugs) individually many times and done a fair amount of testing in the way of cognitive functioning benchmarks and monitoring cardiovascular output to come up with that particular combination.

10-20mg of meth is by no means going to make my "receptors" "occupied with meth" and 2-FMA "barely could hit the receptors". By the time you've taken enough meth to bind to every VMAT2 and TAAR1 protein+receptor in your brain, you're going to be on the floor shakin and bakin'. And by that, I don't mean manufacturing more meth =D

Again though, I'd love to see some in vitro receptor binding assays for 2-FMA to be more fully informed. There was an absolutely great research paper last year on this for other RCs, but it didn't have any FAs.