Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSDMDMA&10101522 said:
coke is for people too skurrd to do real man stims, liek methamphetamine.

That is 100% false I'm sorry. Two different highs = two different reasons for doing a drug.

i know this,
But im just saying i couldnt do anything for 2 days solid like ,
day and a half max

Fire yay?
so fire means what, 70% at best?
cause you know it gets cut every stop down the way from south america...
hell i think when i looked at the DEA 2010 or 2011 drug assessment, near the border in CA and TX meth is in the high 70s-80s% pure on average or some shit...
at least meth the mexicans just cut it with MSM which wont hurt you, let alone rot ya nose off.
So explain to me again how a drug that costs a lot more, is probably cut more on average, lasts barely a half hour apparently at best before you need more, drug that cant be smoked without proper preparation/turning it to base, and when smoked or banged lasts even shorter than it does snorted, cant be taken orally (not that i'd waste crystal like that, but just saying..), is more cardiotoxic especially when mixed with alcohol, and in the end, the dopamine increase of inferior drug A is less than that of superior/stronger/better drug B.
hell if i understand it right, since amp puts out damn near the same amount of dopamine as meth, that means regular amp releases a fuckton more than yayo, let alone amps cool guy cousin.
oh yeah, and i saw on a NIDA or DEA site, apparently methamphetamine even inhibits reuptake of dopamine too, in addition to releasing fucktons of it when it gets in ya brain.
So meth can inhibit dopamien like cocaine can, and it can force the release of absolute fucking shit tons of dopamine so much that apparently parts of your brain that wouldn't release dopamine/neurotransmitters will start releasing dopamine when a decent amount of meth is in ya brain, something like that.
you can dopamine while you fuckin dopamine, thats why meth>cocaine.
and you wont be tweaking for 2 days if you snort or smoke it...not even one day..
you dont think thats actually true, the 12 HOURS OFF OF ONE HIT shit they say in anti drug shows do you?
cause protip: ITS NOT, i fucking wish.
oh yeah, apparently methamphetamine is the most used hard drug in teh world.
you aint gonna win a yayo vs. methamphetamine argument, cause methamphetamine is inherently more hardcore stronger and thus better than prissy lindsay lohan yayo.
meth is easy as all hell to make unlike yay yay, more potent, longer lasting, generally considered to have "stronger" effects, and is the king of stimulants, at least of the common ones.
even on BL somewhere i saw a post that said meth is the KING of stimulants, yay is the queen, cause yay is prissy and not near as strong.
snorting coke tbh doesn't look that fun even, i know i'm gonna cook some yay to base if i ever actually decide to waste 60 bucks so at least i'd be able to get it over with quicker so i'd feel less stupid for buying it.
yayo will be gone in 50 years you watch, look hwo quick methamphetamine got massively popular across the US, from CA to everywhere but the northeast in what apparently was just a few years time.
methamphetamine>all other stimulants, only stim that looks liek it cna hold its own with tweak is 4MAR...

Dude, cuz we want a short high that doesn't last as long as meth, so we can crash that night and not be up into the next day feeling sick n shit

because if you use coke for 2years the same way you would use meth you wont end up looking like a cracked out tweaker...ull just be skinny

LSD > cocaine/meth

THIS SO MUCH

coke is good, if you only want to be high for a half hour and craving more for another week

meth is more of a drug to me, I look at coke like I look at booze.... if theres nothing else around, shit Ill take it, but I aint gonna go out looking for some cut down levamisole

Folley i took your advise already,
Quit smoking weed,
Bought a vapourizer for £140

I managed to get high twice off what i usually put in a joint,
this thing is awesome!

^ i agree with everything you said folley. in addition, i get soooooo much more out LSD than i would coke (i've never tried meth). i've had a couple good batches of yay, but i feel cocaine is given too much credit. the stimulation and euphoria was nice, but it lasted for only 30 minutes or so. it was definitely not worth all the cash i dropped too...sighh....

i;d rather have dexedrine IR over coke anyday....crack is a different story though i have never tried it. friends say that it's quite intense, but i'm not much a stim guy....

Folley i took your advise already,
Quit smoking weed,
Bought a vapourizer for £140

I managed to get high twice off what i usually put in a joint,
this thing is awesome!

good!! You get Da Buddha?
I need to get myself a new one, I had the cheap kind with a tube/chamber but it wasnt too good

I would never do crack though... coke is WAY too addictive already for me to smoke that shit

just asked out a girl I pretty much started talking to yesterday... ohhh shit

Status
Not open for further replies.