• MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK TO THE PETERCOPTER
Petercopter.gif

lol

ahahahaha ^

DXM, oxycodone, xanax, and weeds for me today :)
feels fucking orgasmic

Ive got meth lololol

u jelly?
Ima do 3 of these at once, and be tweaking all mother fuckin day tomorrow lol

am i jelly? no, because i should be getting more soon anyway, and i am not jealous of meth BOMBS anyway, real/proper meth is crystal not pills that have maybe 30-40mg meth in em tops mixed with about 200mg at least of binder/filler...
cant smoke them, and they dont have much meth in them anyway, and oral meth BA is shit anyway and your liver turns MA back ro regular amph anyway, and snorting those shits, you're jsut clogging your nose with binder and barely getting any meth absorbed.
not jealous, specially since i should be getting another .5 pretty soon, before the new year, and after the new year my dig will be throwing me moar probably.
real crystal meff>stupid dumbass shitty weak meth pills
and crystal is cheaper too.

there is still one ROA you havent mentioned lmao

3 meth bombs, pretty strong ones compared to the normal ones too, dissolved in water and shot, and I got them for free!

sure bro, what size rigs you got?
how many units you gonna use for your shot?
please, those shits arent going to IV right if at all, and you dont know how to shoot, and thats not much meth anyway, i'm gonna try bangin next time i get but thats with real crystal. i woulda banged already but my dig wont give me needles, wont "introduce me to the tools" he said, and once i started smokin the shit i was too paranoid to go buy them myself.
and iv meth is supposed to be meh and not much better, if at all, than smoking anyway. my dig described IV meff as meh and he doesn't even have an amph tolerance, and the few people online i've asked have said smoking is just as good pretty much as shooting anyway...apparently smoking is the most addictive ROA.
not impressed, you're going to miss your shot, or the syringe is gonna clog up, and in the end there's barely any meth in it.
i intend on bangin a point next time i get, and now esp. since i dont have time to get a pipe before i'll have the shit, i'm definitely gonna try shooting.
Shooting E/meth pills is lolzy, they dont shoot yaba pills in thailand...shooting pills is stupid especially illegally produced ones, adn especially when the crystal/real form of the drug is cheaper and obviously available in your state and you just cant get it so you decide IMMA BANG METH BOMBS WHEN I'VE NEVER SHOT ANYTHING BEFORE LOLZ AND IF IM LUCKY AT BEST THERES 80mg METHAMPHETAMINE IN THE SHOT...fucking retarded, and lol worthy.
when you miss a shot and get an abcess, dont say i didnt warn ya
or when your needle clogs because of all the shit, dont say i didnt warn you
and in the end i still dont consider that doing real meth anyway/not anything thats respectable or hardcore or anything.
i am the tweaker of the thread, and i dont see that changing anytime soon.
i barely know shit about shooting, and i spent a few hours researching about IVing, do you even know what size needles you use to shoot drogz?
you're not even old enough to go buy needles, and you have no business fucking with needles when you probably dont know what kind of needle to use, and you dont even have a product that's safe at all to shoot really especially when you dont know how to shoot/filter properly (no experience).
and buying methbombs makes it profitable for shitheads to press off meth and say its E, fuck that BS you shouldn't be supporting those shitheads by buying their product, and if nothing else its a ripoff cause i guarantee crystal is a lot cheaper andbetter.
i'd rather support mexi cartels, at least they dont misrepresent their product/attempt sell their meth in pill form as ecstasy.
when you get real meth, then maybe you can talk to me.

Last edited:
I didnt read all that amp induced post, but theres still ONE more RoA you havent mentioned lmao

and yeah you use like a 30 gauge, but I would never shoot a pill into my veins. The only way I would ever consider shooting up is if I have 100% pure MDxx

plus I wouldnt just dissolve it in water, even if I micron filtered it who knows WTF is in the pill, would probably kill me

plus I actually have a hook up for crystal now lol, I mean I always have but now I know some mexi fools selling it, I just dont really want to get meth, unless its free lolz

Last edited:
oh, plugging.
thats even less respectable, i thought "oh shit is he talking about banging these shits like i think he is, when eh mentioned water and getting a rush"
plugging is nasty, and doingitwrong at least with regards to methamphetamine.
carry on, at least plugging isn't too dangerous, now its just stupid because its not real proper meth in an unknown but low dose, and you're putting it UP YOUR ASSHOLE.
i didnt think you were that stupid to try to shoot methbombs, but i wasn't sure.
for what its worth, my diggity and a few people online who i've asked say 29g is best for beginners IVing shit.

is there anything respectable at all about crystal meth...? ^^^^

anyways, somebody clear this up for me. Is MDMA a schedule 1 or schedule 2 drug? I recently learned i'm being charged with possession of MDMA and on the warrant for arrest it says multiple times that it's a schedule 2 drug, but I always thought it was schedule 1 and my research keeps telling me that too. Or does it depend on how much was in my possession or the state I live in?

ehh better than snorting all that lmao

^well it should be a schedule 1 drug, but technically it does have acceptable medical uses.. but wouldnt the sentencing be more lenient with a sched. 2?

MDMA is schedule 1.
if they say schedule 2 o nthe warrant i'm sure a lawyer could maybe get the charges dropped or evidence thrown out or some BS.
The only "street drugs" that ARENT schedule 1 are PCP (which is schedule 3 iirc.), cocaine and methamphetamine (and cocaine and meth are schedule 2), you cant be in possession of a schedule 2 controlled substance if you've got MDMA, because MDMA isn't schedule 2, its schedule 1 and was placed in schedule 1 in 1986
no folley, it is not FDA APPROVED for medicinal use so in the eyes of the law, there are no accepted medical uses. It was used "medicinally" but that wasn't sanctioned by the FDA, that was just therapists using a technically legal substance in their practice. There has never been any official sanctioned medicinal use of MDMA outside of small stu dies authorized by the FDA/DEA/NIDA/government.
All schedule 1 means is it cant be prescribed pretty much anyway, not like it being in schedule 1 means anything anyway, if the DEA doesnt like something/its widely abused unless someone gets it FDA approved, it gets thrown in schedule 1, and very few drugs/if any have come out of schedule 1 after being put in schedule 1...methamphetamine and cocaine are both only schedule 2 even though they're street drugs most of the time nowadays because thye were FDA approved long before the CSA...if something is in schedule 1 of the CSA its pretty much not coming out ever...MDMA isn't gonna ever leave schedule 1 i bet $25 bucks on that.

Last edited:
word, thanks for the replies. I know MDMA is methylenedioxyMETHAMPHETAMINE but it it's a completely different chemical and I know the powder I had did not contain any other chemicals besides MDMA. From the report, "The contents of the bag later yielded a positive chemical test for MDMA, a schedule 2 controlled substance." I think the detective who wrote it is just a dumbass, he's British so maybe that's why he got it wrong? Either way it makes me feel pretty angry that I'm being punished by such an incompetent legal system.

i'm aware that mdma doesn't contain methamphetamine, technically pseudoephedrine has a methamphetamine molecule/skeleton on it but thats perfectly legal and is even OTC (within certain amounts), the MA "part" of MDMA has nothing to do with MDMA's legal status, but I'm saying i saw a case here in PA where they said something like "MDMA, a substance containing methamphetamine" when they charged a dealer/distributor in Philly when he wasn't caught with any actual methamphetamine i'm pretty sure, was only caught with MDMA and marijuana iirc.
MDMA is schedule 1 according to the CSA and has been schedule 1 since 1986...unless your state has MDMA placed in a different schedule (states can schedule substances too, but that obv. doesn't apply nationally/beyond individual states) the officer fucked up and your lawyer could maybe squirrel something with that/based on the fuckup by the po-po.
what state are you in?
did the piggies send the confiscated powder/drug to a lab to confirm what it is? i'm sure a lawyer could get you off maybe if just a reagent test positive is all the cops have, cause the cops use marquis reagent for identifying MDMA/methamphetamine/amphetamine last i knew and plenty of shit will turn a marquis purple/black other than MDxx....
or at least i'm pretty sure i can name other things that will turn marquis to purple...that aren't illegal.
oh yeah, you didn't tell them what it was or anything right?
http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/abuse/drug_data_sheets/Ecstacy.pdf
there you go, DEA bulletin says MDMA=Schedule 1 right on it...id think a cop who deals at all with drugs would know that ecstasy=schedule 1, given schedule 2 drugs have all been used medicinally/RX and can still be RX'd and schedule 1s cant...
not like ecstasy was ever RX'd and if a illegal drog isn't RXd and never was...then its schedule 1 pretty much always.

nah pretty much nothing but MDxx will turn a marquis purple/black, other than dye of course. But Im pretty sure they just call ecstasy MDMA, even if it has none at all

care to share how you got caught man?

no bro.
MDP2P, will turn a marquis black last i knew.
6APB, will turn a marquis black/purple, with legitimate product.
DXM produces a color change similar to MDMA to the untrained eye.
MBDB wil lturn a marquis black last i knew, not scheduled
one of the many MDxx analogues like MADAM-6 would turn a marquis black i'd assume, not scheduled.
i'm sure myristicin/other amines containing a methylenedioxy group could maybe turn a marquis black/purple.
nub be nubbin, i told you dont argue with the llama.
methylenedioxyephedrine maybe could turn a marquis black.

yeah i know u know theres no meth in mdma, i just thought it was ridiculous if that guy actually got charged for that. Actually on the front page of the warrant it says "unlawful possession of a schedule 1 substance (MDMA)", so it was definitely just this one idiot detective that called it schedule 2 a bunch of times (he typed up the report about my house getting raided). So yeah, 2 of the people I decided to live with this year (used to) sell a lot of coke and mdma and various other drugs. (who wouldn't want to live wit drug dealers, free drugz!!!!) turns out it wasn't too smart though because my house got raided and they found a half g of moll in my room, as well as a ton of weed and xanax. (these were the only drugs found, just my luck that my room mates 2.5 oz's of coke was well hidden and he never got charged with anything :X) Shitty situation, I really hope the felony mdma charge gets dropped to a misdemeanor.

no bro.
MDP2P, will turn a marquis black last i knew.
6APB, will turn a marquis black/purple, with legitimate product.
DXM produces a color change similar to MDMA to the untrained eye.
MBDB wil lturn a marquis black last i knew, not scheduled
one of the many MDxx analogues like MADAM-6 would turn a marquis black i'd assume, not scheduled.
i'm sure myristicin/other amines containing a methylenedioxy group could maybe turn a marquis black/purple.
nub be nubbin, i told you dont argue with the llama.
methylenedioxyephedrine maybe could turn a marquis black.

uh exactly :| MDxx turns it black, as in, the methylenedioxy makes it react like that.

DXM turns it grey, and 6-APB is structurally similar to MDA, so it gives a SIMILAR reaction but not the same as the real MDxxs

and as far as Im concerned MBDB and all those other random entheogens are MDxx as well

no common street drugs are going to react like MDMA, other than MDMA

^They full out SWAT raided you? Damn thats crazy lol... Ive seen the aftermath of some raids but never actually been in one

diggity dog, methylone has a methylenedioxy group on it, very similar to MDMA, that doesn't react black/purple
its not just whether or not a compound has a MD group on it..

yeah but thats a substituted cathinone, and those turn bright yellow

its not nessicarily that it has a methlenedioxy group on it, cause thats just a part of a molecule, but that its chemically similar to MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.