• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herro people. I was wondering, 'cause I love PD so. What other ways can I get 'involved'? I'd like to help out a bit if I can.

How's everyone?

Herro people. I was wondering, 'cause I love PD so. What other ways can I get 'involved'? I'd like to help out a bit if I can.
Just keep posting and spreading good vibes :D

How's everyone?
Myself? Not bad. I'm moving in a week, and all my stuff is already packed(actually half of it is already in my house to be), so my place is pretty empty and boring :\ Other than that? Eh, I think I have an ulcer which is a bummer but shit happens.

imo "joy" and "sorrow" are more abstract than things like logic, math, truth, etc.

Perhaps I ought to have said "fundamental," my thinking is slightly different than most. The only absolute and Truthful thing is holistic Universe/supra-universal reality, and that is pretty darned abstracted.

Truth is like a circle, and our statements are finite (like line segments and angles). So truth is something we can only intimate at. Thus our ever more accurate models of reality and scientific theory are not discovering True things, but like progressing from triangle, to square, to pentagon, etc. etc. We are getting better at approximating the circle, though our creations are doomed to forever fall short. This gets in to my views on spirituality and the mystic experience, where a man in some sense is able to see the circle, and that is possible whether his framework was that of an ancient triangle or some more contemporary decagon.

Fair play :D

I love the excitement of moving, the feeling of a fresh start. Might be moving myself this summer. Chuffed.

NKB, interesting philosophy. I'd love to be able to so clearly be sure of a philosophy some day.

but we are not directly experiencing supra-universal reality

we just experience our interpretation of it, no?

feelings are a more ultimate truth imo.

Feelings as in qualia? Arguing that would be going beyond my scope, that's the stuff of analytic philosphy, which I have a visceral distaste for. I would say IS-ness is the most truthful thing we can perceive.

splitz said:
I'd love to be able to so clearly be sure of a philosophy some day.

As Matthew (7:7) says, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Last edited:

How's everyone?

I'm a quite new guy here too, I think the best way is just to share your experiences and opinions. This way we get more diversity here, PD is maybe more "serious" than the other subforums but here in PD social it's less serious. And here in PD social we talk about everything between heaven and earth.

wtf
emo.gif

I'm gonna merge this into the social thread, our central meeting point for gibberish of the psychedelicized genius and veritably insane.

i still remember this one for thread title!

Considering doing the following:

-4-ACO-DMT
-Mescaline
-Ayahuasca

4-ACO is appealling due to the cheaper price. I'm looking for an experience more similar to mushrooms than LSD and I heard this is good - not a replacement, just similar chemicals. What does everyone suggest? Anyone tried all three and able to comment on their favourite? Tempted to hold off on the ayahuasca solely due to the purging and I'd like to maybe try Mescaline first to experience that - along with have a bit more experience with other psychedelics first, not that I'm inexperienced but you know.

Phenomenal suffering is God's way of saying "I don't exist".

But if your religion also posits the resurrection of the dead and eternal life (or reincarnation 'till liberation), any amount of suffering in this life would be insignificant. So that's really not a meaningful argument for atheism to a very large percentage of theists.

We persons of rich countries have become far too spoiled in seeking pleasure and comfort (or taking those things for granted), suffering isn't so bad when it has meaning (and religious systems usually do just that, try to give meaning to the suffering and bullshit in life).

4-AcO-DMT is the closest you're going to get to mushrooms in a chemical other than 4-HO-DMT, or an actual 4-PO-DMT/4-HO-DMT mix. So if that's what you're looking for then you're making a good decision to look at it. It's a very powerful wonderful chemical and I've had many magical experiences with it, including several experiences of ego death :)

I've not tried Mescaline or oral DMT in any form yet, though the latter is on my immediate to do list as soon as I get my hands on some Moclobemide. I expect it would also be quite similar to mushrooms, but the MAOI would probably give it a unique twist of its own.

Hi PD

I just had this strange experience where I realized that thoughts do not equal "action". I think, all to much, during the day, but the thoughts are actual totally irrelevant. My body goes on during daily chores, whether I think or not... Think about it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.