• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ding ding ding, that sums up why its a hell of a lot more fun, 2nd sentence in the last paragraph.
5mg oral is literally below therapeutic doses socks
oral meth appears to be a waste cause the BA is shit, and a good quantity of methamphetamine will end up being metabolized back to amphetamine.
i saw some DEA report, mightve been the 2011 drug threat one, average methamphetamine purity in areas close to the mexican border were in the mid 70-high 80%s...and its cheap as hell, thats half of why its so bad, cause anybody can afford it, other than neurotoxcity its not any more harmful than amphetamine, there just aren't people who are properly addicted to amphetamine out doing hoodrat stuff en masse and whatnot so meth gets a way worse reputation than regular amph that isn't really deserved...
and there's no "faces of amphetamine" like the "faces of meth", that kinda shit is half the reason MA's been dragged through the gutter..

so... getting ready to head out tonight, planning on a fun night out clubbing, then sexing things up and perhaps ending the night in the early hours with a nice trip....
now anyone got any suggestions as to what stimmy substance might be good to take before a planned trip? the trip is most likely a 2cb one, probably lowish dose. anyone have any experience with methylone mixed at the tail end with some 2cb (a la mdma with 2cb on the comedown?)

gonna head to bed for a little while though before the madness

I just have to add my two cents about the speed discussion, although it's not psychedelic but anyway...This thread is not so strict.

The speed here in Finland is strong and pure as hell (I don't use it anymore, but I have friends who do, I hate the stuff myself). It's been that way ever since I beginned using it in 2000. It's not uncommon (though not regular either) to get 80% pure speed. Cut with a little maltodextrine. The Baltic producers and distributors don't seem to care much about cutting the stuff. Occassionally there's meth on the market, but it's uncommon and the Finns just love their speed the way it is. There was a huge surge when MDPV came on the market, but even the worst speed addicts would quickly turn away from it. Finland and Sweden are the only countries in the world where speed is the #1 drug for IV users, it's heroin or something else elsewhere. Not here. People IV speed like there's no tomorrow.

What's sad though is there's really no LSD here at all, the blotters are active but contain anything from DOC to Bromo-Dragonfly. I had the very strange misfortune of consuming a blotter my friend bought in Germany last year and a blotter my friend had bought here. The blotters were different, but both contained the same crap. I still don't know what it was, but it was some psychedelic amphetamine that's for sure. Speedy like hell, with intense visuals. The visuals were very synthetic, very strong, completely unlike tryptamines. They formed neon coloured webs around everything, and I continuosly saw neon coloured boxes I could touch and manipulate as I wanted. I'm still frustrated about not knowing what it was (even more so frustrated at my experienced friend who had consumed only 1/4 blotter and couldn't distinguish it from acid). DOB would be a wild guess.

Last weekend I consumed altogehter 150 mg MXE over two nights and added some MPA (I like to combine small doses of MPA with MXE). I got almost no sleep the weekend and have had an abnormally high pulse and blood pressure ever since. I did take beta blockers when I tried to get sleep, I really hope my heart didn't take any damage from that. Now I've taken beta blockers (both propranolo and bisoprolol) the whole week to try and stabilize my heart and give it rest, but as soon as the beta blockers effects wear off, I feel the abnormal heart rate again.

Oh, and I got prescribed mirtazapine for my sleep disorders again. Also it was meant as a replacement for escitalopram (I started freezing like crazy on it and was tired all the time). What's sad is, escitalopram had no effect on psychedelics. I'm quite sure mirtazapine will have it though...The only way is to try I guess. But I'm afraid there won't be much tripping except for MXE while on mirtazapine. Especially sad since psychedelics actually have helped me with working on my severe social phobia and I just enjoy tryptamines and the deep spiritual experiences they give me. Or then I just have to take insane doses to get effect, I don't know. But sleep is the most important thing and my brain can't "program" itself to get sleep without aid anymore. Too many years of taking different medications to get sleep. Melatonin lost it's effect, and Seroquel is just a drug I will not touch if I don't have to. Benzos and z-drugs don't help for sleep, I've been a benzo addict for 7 years now (and I do partly blame my first doctors for not telling me how addictive they are. I was so mentally ill I just believed what they told me). Due to the tolerance to benzos, even at very high doses, they don't even make me sleepy.

What a rant...

Interesting, we used to have a PD regular from Finland who liked his IV speed.

6-APB down the hatch. Plenty of music and water to hand.

Will report back :D

Edit: Oh god wow I've never felt this good in my life :D

Last edited:
I'm still rushing intensely. I went for 150mg orally in the end, but there was a little bit that I missed when putting it back into the back which I took too, so probably closer to 160mg.

Sitting on voice chat talking constantly, gurning, and listening to Pendulum :D

I love all you guys <3

Thanks for the link. That was beautiful to watch, sent surges of love and happiness through me :D Man I'm gurning a lot!

My face feels so good haha.

uuu, ended up with 40mg 2CC... what an interesting chemical this is... i ..may... still be under the effects, but not sure. fast come up and really fast comedown, with some wonderful bits in between. colorful, a bit confusing... overall quite nice, but i can see this chem being of much more use in combos. finally a 2c i can relax to. i wonder if it keeps these calming qualities in combos (i can only imagine this added to some 2cb...)

jesus! hope you re having a wild time :) 6apb can be quite euphorical, lets just hope the side effects wont come biting at our ass tomorrow (i literally get painful shits the next day, seems pretty rare though, fortunately) try taking a hot shower mate!

I love all you guys <3

And I genuinely love you too, Jesusgreen. :)

Internet-love is some of the best lovin' I can do, 'cause my social anxiety makes me act like a fucking schizo nut around other people IRL. :( Oh well. At least I'm getting better with that. Actually making real, tangible progress for the first time... ever... so it's a happy time. :)

:D I'm so glad you're making progress. I'm making progress with mine too, albeit very very slowly. I think this 6-APB experience is quite therapeutic in that sense too, I'm going over my issues and coming up with actual plans to combat them.

Still going strong at T+5:00, still quite rushy but definitely smoothing out a little. Interesting cartoon pixelated CEVs.

<3 <3 <3

JG you're making me jealous! I'm longing to try it, and when I see people react like you do it just makes me more hyped up towards it.
Enjoy <3's & :)'s

Have a good one Jesus, <3 you too man

Internet-love is some of the best lovin' I can do, 'cause my social anxiety makes me act like a fucking schizo nut around other people IRL. :(

Dude, I feel ya. I'm a total social sketchbag. I have this glare that I can't help along with general awkwardness. I'm moving into an apartment style res on campus Dec. 1 to try and get some social interaction; immersion therapy I suppose. I've been in this city for 3 months now and don't have any friends, just one or two distant acquaintances because we had to do a lab together.

Funny thing seems to happen to me though, I've had 2 girls do this so far. They were girls I had talked to about something school related for a very brief time (to check answers or something of that sort) and I'll be walking along and they'll just call out "Hi" and start talking to me. At first I don't know who the fuck they are but slowly it sinks in that I sort of remember. I guess I must have a memorable face to others while I myself am just really not paying 'social' attention.

I'm at home, Oxy in the stomach chillin by the fire tonight. I've been amping all day and I even took a nasal bump before leaving for the drive to make it more fun.

Ended up being the fastest I've ever gotten home :D When I was getting out of the city there was traffic and all of course. When I got to the open road I was aggravated by the 100k speed limit (~63 mph, normal freeway), we usually go 120 as general practice with 130 often being driven but if you see a cop slow it down to 110-115. Anyways I was cruising at a good 130 for a while when cars started passing me, so of course I'm thinkin' "hells yeah, a pack!" I got in the pack and flew 150 (~90 mph) all the way home =D

I wish I had a tighter car in a country without speed limits. Owning a Porsche or even an F'ing Subaru WRX in Germany would kick ass.

I'm contemplating trying MXE tonight but I'm not sure, I'm really hankerin for a heavy oxy high and going to aim for a nod if I can dose that high without puking. 5mg down so far and kicking in nicely, going to take another 5 and have a shower soon.

Edit: Can anyone give me a baseline MXE starting dose, along the level of ~30mg nasal K, and whether it can be dosed orally (I seem to read of snorting mostly).

And Jesus, I take it 6-APB is worth the order? ;) I know you don't have MDMA or MDA to compare it too but when you have the chance give a synopsis. :)

You said:
Oh god wow I've never felt this good in my life

This smacks of the first time I did MDMA :) <3

Last edited:
<3 :D

I started to come down 20-30 minutes ago, but I still feel incredible. Just sustained euphoria rather than rushes.

Although I don't exactly feel any particular desire to redose, I'm tempted to try a 25mg bump up the nose to see if it brings me back to my peak again. I'm going to be up for a good while yet, so I don't want it to end too soon.

What I'm listening to:
The Chemical Brothers - Swoon

I'm tuning in to the love vibe guys - on bees, I figured it's basically the last chance I will get to trip before going on mirtazepine and I didn't want to go balls out on acid. Though the dose implies moderate ball-swinging going above 40 mg, scale stabilized at approx 43 mg.

I went to an 'intro party' or gathering like the opposite of an after - it was just a few people meeting up before we would take one of my best friends to a classy restaurant and paid all expenses in honor of his birthday. It was a Japanese type restaurant with like near 20 Dim Sum dishes, it was excellent. I went to my friend with a sore stomach still feeling hungover, sick to my stomach and messed up but a light dose of ativan and the bike ride there cleared a lot of that up and I got in the mood. Drank an excellent 'special brew' made from cherries - kriek - which I love. Then I had a great time at the restaurant, drank some mildly bubbly sake and Moltepulcano wine and ended up being even game for some billiards. Then upon coming home I smoked a cigarette and shocked my system with a little 5-MeO-DMT.

Now the rest of the weekend I will spend regaining energy and catching up. Preparing myself for a change in lifestyle. I don't care if mirtazepine is not dangerously contraindicated, I still assume that it would be fucking your system to take medication and keep getting high.

Yes I know these are words, now deeds.

Also Pepper, I disclaimed myself from the remark on LSDMDMA&AMPH with the stuff about the pot calling the kettle black. ;)

Taking it easy tonight, got a lot of work to do this weekend. Just downed half a gram of phenibut to see what it'll be like. 500mg seems to be a good starter dose considering my size. We'll see how I feel in a few hours.

Near baseline now. Feel very physically and mentally exhausted, but the euphoria is still there, albeit a lot weaker than the peak. Still gurning, I can only imagine how bad my jaw is going to hurt tomorrow.. Feel a little nauseous, very slight pressure in my head, but nothing bad, just a little off, probably due to not eating for so long.

Time to make some food since I haven't eaten in 11-12 hours, smoke a bowl, eat the food, and then probably head to bed.

...Might have to add some magnesium to that so my jaw can stop its marathon.

Although I don't exactly feel any particular desire to redose, I'm tempted to try a 25mg bump up the nose to see if it brings me back to my peak again. I'm going to be up for a good while yet, so I don't want it to end too soon.

I always found MDxx to be a one dose trip. Once you start coming down its best to just accept the fact that it's a temporary state and you now have to just take the come-down. I remember being so incredibly sad when my first MDMA trip was ending, I wanted to stay there forever. Trying to redose to prolong it will just dissapoint you because it won't work and it'll just make the inevitable comedown worse. You'll find with serotonin releasers when you feel the come-down starting, it's best to just take some 5-HTP and settle into slowing down.

The peak is such a special state that not only are you unable to attain it by simply redosing as you come down, but in order to attain it you have to wait months to do it again, in order to have a similar caliber experience. But even waiting months or years between doses will never get you to the highness of the very first time. <3

I don't care if mirtazepine is not dangerously contraindicated, I still assume that it would be fucking your system to take medication and keep getting high.

Congrats on this realization. It's one of the big reasons I haven't gotten a script for a regular psych med. I don't currently have the capability to quit everything. Well, everyone has the capability, lacking in willpower I suppose is more accurate.

If you're nodding, who cares if you puke? For seriously.

I find puking totally kills my opiate high. Nausea is a terrible/anxious feeling that overrides the opiate goodness and kills the buzz. I'm up to ~20mg now and I think that's my ceiling for tonight. I've also had 25mg of diphenhydramine because of hints of nausea were showing at one point. I really do need a few days tolerance to confidently dose without nausea being a such a factor.

I'm starting to feel pretty blissed out, I think I'm going to watch Clockwork Orange again after thinking about it this week. I might take a 10mg MXE bump.

And by the time Clockwork finishes the Oxy will be a full strength and I have an ingrown toenail that's been burrowing deep for the last while and just recently it's been showing tiny pains here and there so I'm going to do some gruesome home-surgery. Don't worry, I've done this many times myself after seeing my doc do it on me (although with local anaesthetic), hence why it's good to do when you just so happen to have a lot of opiates in your system. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.