• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat?
you never rolled?
you srs bro?
i never saw the point in trying any empathogen RCs/cathinone BS, IMO you cant go wrong with good clean MDMA, nothing to improve on, shits the gold standard for a reason...
Seems crackers nowadays dont even know what uncut MDMA is like, uncut as in not cut to piss with speed or caffeine... idont understand why people have a hard time believing good clean MDMA wont keep you from getting to sleep after its worn off much, and the day after clean un-speedy MDMA you can eat fine...
crackas think they haz rolled befo but lots of em havent, get sold methylone BS and shit.
i iz gotten lucky in recent years with regards to drogz, boys.

No MDMA in the US but lots of PCP. No PCP in Europe but lots of MDMA.
What is this?

Can the PCP analogs compare to PCP? Anyone?

EDIT: And if you haven't rolled, Green. Then it could be very profound :) depends on the set/setting, bla-bla

Heh i just plain dont trsut anybody when it comes to drogs, i've turned down free molly because i dont trsut the purity of most of the garbage that gets sold.
I've lucked out and gotten hooked the fuck up by some awesome mofos, there still are legit diggitys out thar.
i should be picking up some MDMA powder when i purchase methylamphetamine next time, i trust my source very much...i like not ever having any doubt as to the legitimacy of drogz, as in mofos are always straight with me and shit and all that, its nice just knowing that a mofo isn't gonna rip you the fuck off/sell you M1/cathinones etc. and shit...i liek when people dont lie about their drogs...dealers misrepresenting drogs as MDMA, etc. should be subject to gettin robbed at gunpoint by a methed up llama running around in circles yelling about doing "hoodrat stuff with my friends" and how "its fun to do bad things"
i hate that fuckers who press off fake rolls dont even have the COURTESY to just press speed/meth bombs, at least speed and meth are fun drugs that people like (at least people liek em when they're not being sold in E pills i'd think, i know i do...) and that at least will still be fun, fucking shitheads using nothing but pipes, socks you tell your prime minister to make piperazines illegal, i'm pretty sure thats half the reason teh norfeast/east coast is pipe city, cause pipes are 100% legal in canada, i think i remember seeing a vendor site offering bulk amounts of BZP+TFMPP pills (canadian site, fucking moose on the internet..) and the vendor apparently could press off most pictures/images/stuff so you could have any kind of custom rolls pressed, fucking shitheads.
whoever invented BZP and TFMPP should be forced to die a slow agonizing death by overdose of BZP+TFMPP, fucking shitty pointless chems those two are.
there's plenty of MDMA in the US if you know where to look/know the right people, but it seems most of what goes around in pills and a lot of the "molly" that gets sold isn't MDMA.
but thats because it seems to me IME E users are incredibly ignorant/stupid about drugs moreso than users of other shit, maybe thats just me...but oh lawd, the stupidity of at least a large amount of "ecstasy" users blows my fucking mind, i liek MDMA but dumbfucks talking about stacks, rolling every weekend, getting shitty E/fake MDMA and not even suspecting it...it bothers me, /mdma/ on 420chan literally made me too angry so i never ever go on there anymore, dumbasses comprise a large number of ectasy users it seems, dumbasses who dont knwo shit about drugs period, and dont know jack shit about E/MDMA and believe all the same stupid BS myths spread by idiots.
its the pure ignorance/dumbassery of a large portion of the user population it seems that created the shitty market where most pills aren't even MDMA or speed anymore, most molly "caps" are fake, a lot of powdered mdma is fake, and when pills are legitimate MDMA pills, they're way fucking underdosed, less tha 80-90mg a piece, i'm quite happy i havent taken many dumbass pills...mofuckas in the US dont even roll proper hard when they get MDMA it seems like, euro mofos take real proper legitimate doses, US people seem to think OMG THIS 70MG PILL HAZ ME ROWLIN BAWLZ FROM JUST 1 MDMA HIGH IM EXPERIENCED WITH E THESE SHITS ARE DE BOMB DIGGITY!!!!1111
at least in europe yall crackas get pills that always will have a proper dose in em, the DEA defines a dosage unit of MDMA as 140mg...you'd need 2 or 3 american MDMA pills to get 140mg...

Last edited:
I haven't tried MDA either, not even MDMA. However I'm trying to treat 6-APB as a separate experience entirely. I think actually not having tried MDA/MDMA will be an advantage when I try it, since I see a lot of people trying these empathogenic/psychedelic stimulants in the hope that it'll be an exact match to (or better than) MDMA/MDA, and being sorely disappointed. It's akin to someone not being able to find LSD and purchasing 2C-E, expecting it to be exactly the same - they probably won't get much from it, whereas if they approach it with a fresh perspective, as different to LSD as mushrooms or DMT are, then I think they'd enjoy it much more.

Damn dude, given your experience and location I'm highly surprised you've never dosed MDMA. Do so when you can. :)

Interesting thoughts on trying the RC first, expectations and all that.

LSDMDMA&10102436 said:
IMO you cant go wrong with good clean MDMA, nothing to improve on, shits the gold standard for a reason...

Gold standard yes, BUT it can only be used so much or the magic is lost, and the week long serotonin dip is tough. I keep MDMA a once or twice a year tops deal. That's where the less than gold standard RC's come in. When you want a good high but you don't want the strength of MDMA or to use up one of those experiences, and in my case, use up my finite stash.

Seems crackers nowadays dont even know what uncut MDMA is like, uncut as in not cut to piss with speed or caffeine...

So true man, people starting out now buying pills don't know what an MDMA experience is. I got lucky in late 2004 when I just so happened to obtain by chance 130-140mg pure MDMA pink Louis Vuitton pills. I was like any other kid, it was all ecstasy to me, in retrospect I see how lucky I was to get those as my first pills. :) I swallowed a lot of garbage after that before I smartened up and realised the experience wasn't the same at all. This was before the pipes boom, this was when bad pills were meth bombs.

Nowadays I enjoy amphetamines, as long as they're sold as what they are. Oral meth would be great, unless I'm looking for MDMA.

It's disgusting to me what people are doing pushing M1 as Molly.

I haven't seen that yet but ya that's bad. It's not as bad as selling meth as MDMA but still. What I'm saying is if I were a kid buying pills I would much rather get 150mg M1 instead of pipes. The misrepresentation is still wrong though. I'd be fine with buying M1 in an MDMA shortage as long as the seller sold it as such.

No MDMA in the US but lots of PCP. No PCP in Europe but lots of MDMA.
What is this?

I have never heard of PCP besides for in the movies. I'd be interested in giving it a try but you gotta think, what market is there for PCP? Who would synth it for the amount of people who would buy it?

EDIT: And if you haven't rolled, Green. Then it could be very profound :) depends on the set/setting, bla-bla

My first MDMA experience is the most powerful psychedelic experience I've ever had. When it peaked I reached a level I had never felt before. Needless to say, you only feel it once. The first time is the first time, no MDMA experience has hit the same level. They're still good, but not life changing in that magnitude.

LSDMDMA&10102500 said:
rant on pipes

I agree. Solution: stop buying pills. When you find a legit MDMA hookup buy a 1/4oz, it'll last for years. It worked for me.

Quote from current Simpsons episode;

Agnes Skinner to Seymore: "I don't want you driving through tunnels, you know what that symbolizes"

Lisa in the sensory deprivation tank: "How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me?"

Homer in the tank physically barreling down the hill: "Sensory deprivation kicks ass"

:D

Holy crap, a new thread finally!!!

I just got some phenibut in the mail (here's hoping i don't abuse it and have to go through withdrawls). I also got more than I ordered, which is kinda sweet, but I haven't tried it. I got it to see if it will help with anxiety and stress, which I have been feeling a lot of at work recently.

Damn dude, given your experience and location I'm highly surprised you've never dosed MDMA. Do so when you can. :)

Interesting thoughts on trying the RC first, expectations and all that.

Gold standard yes, BUT it can only be used so much or the magic is lost, and the week long serotonin dip is tough. I keep MDMA a once or twice a year tops deal. That's where the less than gold standard RC's come in. When you want a good high but you don't want the strength of MDMA or to use up one of those experiences, and in my case, use up my finite stash.

So true man, people starting out now buying pills don't know what an MDMA experience is. I got lucky in late 2004 when I just so happened to obtain by chance 130-140mg pure MDMA pink Louis Vuitton pills. I was like any other kid, it was all ecstasy to me, in retrospect I see how lucky I was to get those as my first pills. :) I swallowed a lot of garbage after that before I smartened up and realised the experience wasn't the same at all. This was before the pipes boom, this was when bad pills were meth bombs.

Nowadays I enjoy amphetamines, as long as they're sold as what they are. Oral meth would be great, unless I'm looking for MDMA.

I haven't seen that yet but ya that's bad. It's not as bad as selling meth as MDMA but still. What I'm saying is if I were a kid buying pills I would much rather get 150mg M1 instead of pipes. The misrepresentation is still wrong though. I'd be fine with buying M1 in an MDMA shortage as long as the seller sold it as such.

I have never heard of PCP besides for in the movies. I'd be interested in giving it a try but you gotta think, what market is there for PCP? Who would synth it for the amount of people who would buy it?

My first MDMA experience is the most powerful psychedelic experience I've ever had. When it peaked I reached a level I had never felt before. Needless to say, you only feel it once. The first time is the first time, no MDMA experience has hit the same level. They're still good, but not life changing in that magnitude.

I agree. Solution: stop buying pills. When you find a legit MDMA hookup buy a 1/4oz, it'll last for years. It worked for me.
I could get more MDMA than that if i wanted to no problem if i had the cash to pay for it, i dont have any desire to take MDMA not in a rave type environment now, i dunno how much i'd wanna use if/when i can start going out moar often...i havent had trouble finding MDMA for more than a year now, at all. I daresay i never abused it too bad, still more than 5 months since i indulged last, the highs got better over time (and so did the product...) and i never noticed a comedown/negative effects from just MDMA by itself, but when mixed with amphetamines you feel completely retarded and terrible the day after.
scratch that, the 4th time i took MDMA ever, my 2nd proper roll IMO i ended up ingesting a half gram bag of MDMA crystal in about an hour and 10 minutes, i felt somewhat stupid the next day but not in a bothersome way, i just sat watching tv all day, wasn't depressed or anything, just felt a little bit dumber than usual that day, all was back to normal the following day.

Oral meth is a waste of perfectly good tweak.

Llama persistence factor? Intriguing! Is there an explanation of this phenomenon somewhere?

LOL total synchronicity, just glanced at my other (primary) screen where a tv show is playing and saw a llama - completely unrelated to anything in the plot from what I am keeping track of... anyway just like this reply is tardy, the llama persistence factor refers to Mr. AcidMolly&Speed over yonder who just celebrated a post count anniversary and also keeps yapping all whacked on stims. :D (imagine that what I just said was in an amused tone, not annoyed of course).
One has to wonder whether there is a relation between the 10K postcount on his name, the mutant rants of significant chemical origin and the colossal magnitude of the previous social thread. ;) Aha, thatsss.... mostly a pothead calling a kettle black isn't it. Don't know exactly what I was waiting for leaving that other one open. I guess beyond a certain point the size can raise performance issues for those dialing in on a 14K4? But the whole thread is not loaded entirely though? Okay then, probably becoming a topic for us technicians backstage around this point or a few sentences back.

Also, I don't mean to be a party pooper or make a problem out of certain previous posts just yet... but watch the synthesis discussion please gentlemen and obviously I know that propositions are made jokingly but just to clarify for those non-regulars in here [*sound of crickets chirping and a pin dropping*] there is a line not to cross.
Let me re-check but I guess everything about biker meth and all that is just basic publicly known references. Maybe I should just admit that I am not quite sure how much synth discussion is allowed that can be found anyway with 2 google queries. I guess it's just one of those things where we'd rather just keep it close to zero regarding details... just to be sure. On the other hand, there is probably not one person who is really getting educated by the chem talk in the sense that something can be achieved with it.

I am of course fine with the general remarks that technically European labs could choose to switch to meth based on what materials are used and the obvious similarities.
Actually it seems realistic to me that the reason this is not done in Europe is a simple question of demand or lack thereof, as a consequence of stigmatization from the nasty stories transmitted from the States. What do you think? If I am also considering my personal perspective something peculiar seems to happen: Even though meth/ice and dexamphetamine are said to be somewhat similar (according to a friend of mine) I really hesitate to try meth. I possess only a tiny amount I received as a gift, barely a hit I think... but I have just left it 'sitting on the shelf'. I am anxious about it, almost certainly as a result of media reports about excesses in N-America. Actually doing this, I am ignoring the fact that amphetamine excesses exist here... even though I have personal experience with amphetamine binges! It seems more convenient to reverse the argument that meth and amph are not *that* far apart, and make that a reason why it isn't worth the potential trouble to try it. There is no domestic source for it that I know of, so the risk or trouble may be like 'far away' or better said 'remote' right now, but I guess that getting a taste for such a thing once drills deep into your memory, it might interest me or fascinate me and I might look for it or I might then accept it in the future if it becomes unexpectedly available. All in all, it just seems like it is amphetamine with a LOT of different properties exaggerated, the good ones and the bad ones. Exaggerated by how much, I could not say of course. And I already in a way despise that I have a taste for regular amph. In the past I swore for years that I would never get involved with speed, even while heavily experimenting with psychedelics and other stuff.
(There is an analogous development with my stance on the matters of opiates and heroin. I already find it unhealthy and bothersome that I occasionally use opiates or opioids, but in periods in between rarely or not at all. I also stick to the weakest types that have side-effects that make abuse more or less undesirable, just to be sure. I have since long sworn never to try heroin, not even once, and looking at my track record it is probably best if I never do try the heaviest calibers of stims and opiates. But the crooked thing about it is that I didn't make that much of a fuss about trying oxy, even though it apparently comes close to H. A very recent erowid report describes oxy as a cleaner high but less long-lived. Of course the ROA matters quite a bit and I refuse to IV anything).

Anyway my point about the amph/meth comparison and stigma and the rest in what I wrote above, is that I can imagine that neither producers nor users would care to see things escalate if meth circulates and surges in popularity. Maybe that is naive, I guess people are just looking to make money so if there was more demand for it, it would be there right? So then that probably means that its the European amph users that are satisfied with amph as a product - satisfied in the sense that it does the trick well enough not to warrant the risks that American media portray.
You know, there are some people that study drug trends in my country that I should ask the opinion of, on the subject of these dynamics.

On an unrelated note, next monday is my (first) appointment with my shrink and if it is up to me, I will be starting on mirtazepine that same day. I feel good about it's potential, to consolidate a healthy rhythm of sleeping, waking and eating and reducing some fear/anxiety/depression that impairs my motivation to pick up my life again. If it works like it should, then I will also have no more need for self-medication and all it's trouble, plus it compells me not to go and use drugs for vague reasons like the boredom that comes from the constant avoidance of carrying on with stuff, stuff that requires some work but that gives the day so much meaning... like high creative productivity or cooking a delish meal instead of microwave meals. Renewed abstinence is overdue, I did alright for a while but lately I have dabbled too much in things again that don't have a point, not like psychedelics do.
The lazy stim/gabaergic addict asshole in me will have to suck it when I start on meds, that is entirely a good thing. But psychedelics I will truly miss... again!

Oh, sorry for not slowchatting like the social thread is basically meant for :S xD

Let us know how it goes Solipsis, I always like reading accounts about peoples attempts to deal with/cure their anxiety, particularly since mine can be quite severe at times. Low dose MXE did seem to potentially be able to help but I haven't tested it out and about yet, just at home.

It's interesting you mention my location Socks, I suppose it doesn't help that I don't know many people here who do anything other than weed and occasionally a little speed - but I've never come across anyone here who has access to MDMA. Just pills, which I've heard are mostly pipes. If I'm in the UK soon I'd certainly be able to get some fairly easily - although before I moved it was hard for me to get any, now everyone I know back there seems to have easy access to MDMA, strangely it seems it started appearing everywhere again around about the time Mephedrone was banned.

I should probably sleep. Planning to dose 6-APB tomorrow evening and it's almost 9am already, don't want to wake up only an hour or two before I plan to dose, since I need to eat and stuff long before then.

what i was getting at is dont the polish/eastern european chemists manufacturing Europe's amphetamine supply just switch to methamphetamine production, if they sold it in the same way they sell amphetamine there (cut to absolute piss, sold in grams for less than double digit prices sometimes, i cant see meth being problematic...unless they were selling crystallized higher purity methamphetamine i doubt it would make a difference at all, i'm just saying from a profit standpoint it makes no sense in my mind to not just sell cut to piss methamphetamine instead of racemic sulphate, especially considering the chemists would in all likelyhood use the same major precursor chemical when he synthesizes racemic amphet, why not put that chemical to good use and just use it (like bikers did in the 60s and 70s) to produce racemic methamphetamine?
I just do not understand why the diggitys with the labs dont just switch, they'd already have all the equipment, and if they're using a certain precursor chemical in their syntheses they would be able to produce methamph instead just as easily (sub out one chemical for another, depending on where you'd go, and methylamine i wouldn't think would be too difficult for the chemists to get hold of)
basically it just comes down to europeans not really knowing how to tweak proper, sorry euro diggities but the shit they call speed in europe, no wonder it doesn't seem like there's tweakers in europe, they made it so shitty that mofos barely can get addicted....
another thing that baffles me about speed in europe is why the purity is absolutely appalling, i saw on wiki 8-10% is the average purity of a "Gram" of amphetamine sulphate in europe (was from a eu drugs council report or some shit, official figure/not made up) but they sell grams of speed so cheap that i dont understand why dealers and everyone just stops cutting it to absolute piss, stop mixing sulph with water and sucrose to get silly nasty paste, and just sell points of amphetamine powder for the same price they'd sell grams for...cause i'd think as a dealer you'd want to be able to carry less on you so you wont get in as much trouble, right?
that and i've heard the amph paste absolutely reeks/smells strongly like piss...WHY DONT THEY CLEAN IT OUT A LITTLE BIT OR STOP CUTTING IT WITH RANDOM SHIT SO that you aren't able to literally smell teh speed a dealer's carryign on him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiF1vT4C6Hc
i lol'd hard when some
jesus def. get you some MDMA when you're back in the UK, it seems to be quite common (in crystallized form...) in the UK, and apparently dutch import pills aren't uncommon in the UK either...
oh yeah, i did an experiment today, i crushed down one of my dexedrine 10s, it weighed out to .05g iirc
so i can crush down my pharms and have a powder more pure than the average speed in europe...yall crackas gotta get ya shit together before you get llama's "proper hardcore stimulants stamp of approval"
at least just sell more pure sulphate by the point like how meth is sold in the countries that are hardcore enough to have it.
us canada mexico australia nz and thailand, COME AT US EUROPE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=LsVu8RttL4Q

Last edited:
Had a rather unpleasant eight and a half mile walk back home after a row with the folks. Haha, I do stuff like that when I'm broke and sober and people push me to far.

llama said:
meth doesn't last as long as they say it doesnt seem to me though, 12 hour BS? after the initial bump, i snorted a little bit more 2 or 3 times over the course of 5-8 hours that day, was not high for 12 hours, or even 6, or at least proper satisfied high, i'm sure never knows what i mean, where you're not sober, but not real high, but not tweakin? like you can still feel it, but its not all that intense/you're not as high as you wanna be?

I know exactly what you mean.

About the amph/meth switch: ignoring other countries for a second...here in the Netherlands you couldn't just get away with substituting one for the other, because users but especially the people who buy a little more, like for their friends or to make a pile last a while, or just plain dealers - the sensible ones get their dope tested and if you are bullshitting someone with meth, I expect that you will lose your customers - if only one gets it tested the rumor can spread etc. Imagine such a trust chain running all the way up. Then also realize that the 10-15% range of test results is primarily from user-level (think pyramid structure?), obviously the closer to the source the more pure it is. If it's freshly made then it can still be wet ("paste") although sometimes people intentionally add water again to make it seem like it is fresh and thus supposedly pure.
My point is: if it's approaching pure makeup, it is probably too different to fool people into believing one is the other... which brings me to other countries that don't test. In those countries they would still notice it at higher purities. So what? You'd need to immediately bring it to user quantities and user purity after making it? Good luck setting up that network of accomplices. AFAIK it is not done to deal in big supplies of it that are already cut, people want to buy it as pure as possible and cut it themselves, right?

By the way, maybe 10-15% is an average purity level for user product but this is compensated by the fact that people are snorting lines and lines and lines of it. I myself had very high grade quality that I washed one last time myself because of active precursor in it. It was active in the single digit mg range like it is supposed to when near pure.
Before I washed it, it was yellow-ish, reeked to high heaven of a very strong 'speed' smell, but as I found out this smell is not amph, it is the impurity. After purification there was VERY little smell left. And the effect really changed. It got insanely clean, but also lacked a rush. So less suited for recreation but great for energy, studying, etc. Also, if I look at the quantity of high grade product I abused and the hangover I got from a long binge, I am absolutely amazed. I got away with it pretty okay.

LSDMDMA&AMPH, you said something like meth is better and more clean than amph or something? But as I understand it, meth is considerably more neurotoxic, by a long shot.

If that has DOC like qualities I want to try DOC :D

So I've been playing Thief 2.. Man I missed that game, it's fun knocking out so many guards and not knowing where to stash them all - then ending up throwing them all in a corner where you end up with a pile so high you can jump on them and get to areas of the game you're not supposed to get to.

Yeah I find DOC pretty colourful (pastally colour scheme like that picture in #24). I didn't get the creatures though, you could largely replace these with concepts/thoughts. Also I find DOC fairly mathematical/technical - my best trip on it (2nd one - 3-4mg insufflated - one of the best trips I've ever had actually) had me seeing lots of grids/gridding and developing individual coordinate systems for thoughts/objects/concepts, as well as creating strange illusions with time and spatial chronologies. Strange stuff - very manic in its nature, and I think that trip in particular played on the high level of stress I was feeling at the time.

Yeah that's exactly how I experienced my two times with DOB, clubberdude: mathematical/technical and seeing overlays and mechanisms and inner workings.Actually both of the trips were on the day on which the city where I then lived, would celebrate the historical event of being set free from IIRC Spanish occupation. In any case on such a day the inner city is completely filled with boozing people and modern (many of which spectacular) fun fair rides. When walkingthrough the city I found myself unable to be genuinely amused, but rather existed on a scale from rationally interested to uninterested. I felt like a walking computer in a sea of attitudinizing people.
But I could see intricately how the rides would work, it did not feel like just visuals or just hallucinations either. I think I have some basic engineering aptitude and at least felt like it at least partially could be true. In reality the complexity would just be overwhelming but on the other hand compared to what one normally sees there was immensely increased capacity for conceptual visualization / virtualization.
It was interesting to say the least, but I didn't really have fun. Having your attention so fully absorbed in the domain of thinking necessarily takes away from attention to feeling, at least in my case. I have PDD-NOS though, so this may very well have synergized. Now that I read what I wrote: little possibility for feeling with so much thinking... the description reminds me of 2C-E, but not the experience. I am having a hard time telling what is so strikingly different.
There was one escape from all the rationality, relatively during the (long) initial phase when I smoked some weed. It did not seem to affect me for a full 2.5-3 hours but more like barely 1 hour, but during that time it was remarkably acid-like but even more lucid, like consciousness was not amplified by the 50-carat diamond prism of acid, but an even larger, expansive flawless gem that seemed supercharging: rather than being in balance it would boost momentum of thought, this would be the amphetamine-aspect. Impressive for sure, but artificial and verging on manic... seemed like a paradox: feeling like you could calculate the entire world, frantically looking for peace. Peace? Yeah fat chance, try riding the rational rodeo for near 24 hours.
Anyway I make it sound like the weed brought this on but it was the DOB in general that had this character, the weed made it more similar to acid - more chilled out balance, and also seeing an entire rainbow in every drop of water on the window. Classic! Shame there was less than an hour of that.

Is DOC less strained, is there more place left over for feelings? For fun?

I found the colors of DOB to be cold, metallic - lots of blue hues, also there were sparkles but it was like the sparkly polarization-like effect on light was too vivid and high-resolution creating the risk of cutting myself on it.

2C-I was emphatically orange, shining orange - all warm colors, ranging from yellow to red - the rest did not seem to register I don't know. Or it got washed over with the orange light that radiated from everything. Persian tapestry patterns, too. Often a lot of comfy fuzz all over everything but at times when the orange light shone brightest it became almost golden light and the fuzziness was replaced by hyperrealistic clarity. Awe-inspiring visual resolution to everything and a vibration hanging in the air like an LFO, coming from somewhere nobody knows, but somewhere deep for sure.

2C-C was metallic again for me, an artificial sort of envelope, but strangely mixed by incredible tactile enhancement and an entactogenesis that could couple with the ability to see some strand of soft fabric in microscopic detail. I would mentally caress the strand of fabric and for some reason I too was caressed but in my core. I was blessed with a full-body orgasm just lying down virtually moveless. I thought I would open my eyes, but instead of lying there being me I was a white sand tropical paradise island and I could see the surf just washing up and down my vision effortlessly, I never felt deeper tranquility than that, not with any amount of GHB or alike. There were a lot of colors in the yellow-green spectrum, of course with the metallic edge. I have no better word for it, a neon effect comes close but definitely with something 'harder' to it than 2C-B, like a lazer-pulse vibrational energy.

2C-B is also quite neon-like to me, but the other side of it: the soft side. Fuzziness everywhere, things look like they were made in photoshop, colors mostly pastels. Pink, purple pastel. Also I once looked out the window and saw the tree that I always see when looking out the window. Only this time the sheer existence of the tree made me bawl like a baby. At higher doses like 40+ mg the fuzziness tends to disappear and I get the hyperrealistic clarity that takes a step in the direction of LSD. Not necessarily that wild morphing or flowing visuals at all times but objects all around take their place with such emphasis! It is menacing. And still, takes little effort to control myself.

Okay I'm spent for now, somebody else narrate around our little campfire.

meth beats the living shit out of pharmaceutical amphetamines when you smoke it, and snorting methamphetamine is far better than snorting amphetamine.
i dont think its considered BSing someone when you're selling street speed, and you're selling them methamphetamine instead of amphetamine, you're selling them a more pleasurable, better high, thats hooking people the fuck up if nothin else iMO

LSDMDMA&10103030 said:
Oral meth is a waste of perfectly good tweak.

No sir. I much prefer oral amp to snorted, so much cleaner and longer lasting, less jittery, more mental. In Quebec they press a lot of meth pills. Also housewives in the 50s didn't mind oral meth. If I were to buy meth I'd use it the same way I do amp, dissolve and liquid measure.

Mr. AcidMolly&Speed over yonder who just celebrated a post count anniversary and also keeps yapping all whacked on stims. :D (imagine that what I just said was in an amused tone, not annoyed of course).
One has to wonder whether there is a relation between the 10K postcount on his name, the mutant rants of significant chemical origin and the colossal magnitude of the previous social thread. ;)

PFFT, you're one to talk! You either have glue on your keyboard that only lets your fingers go after the keys have heated up, or someone switched the sodium chloride in your salt shaker with amp. :p

I guess beyond a certain point the size can raise performance issues for those dialing in on a 14K4? But the whole thread is not loaded entirely though? Okay then, probably becoming a topic for us technicians backstage around this point or a few sentences back.

Naw, it's just one page at a time. Back when I was on 28.8 (up to the 1st month of my modship) I only had trouble when people posted big graphics in posts. Using NSFW didn't help because the image still loads in the background. Because the page loads one post at a time I wouldn't be able to see the convo until the post with the huge graphic was done loading.

Also, I don't mean to be a party pooper or make a problem out of certain previous posts just yet... but watch the synthesis discussion please gentlemen and obviously I know that propositions are made jokingly but just to clarify for those non-regulars in here [*sound of crickets chirping and a pin dropping*] there is a line not to cross.
Let me re-check but I guess everything about biker meth and all that is just basic publicly known references. Maybe I should just admit that I am not quite sure how much synth discussion is allowed that can be found anyway with 2 google queries. I guess it's just one of those things where we'd rather just keep it close to zero regarding details... just to be sure. On the other hand, there is probably not one person who is really getting educated by the chem talk in the sense that something can be achieved with it.

IMO it's not synth discussion if you're not posting procedures involving molar ratios and temperatures. It's just "process" discussion, by people interested in how our drugs are made, not actually talking about how to make them.

I am of course fine with the general remarks that technically European labs could choose to switch to meth based on what materials are used and the obvious similarities.

I actually read an anecdote by F&B on this. Apparently his amp cook made some meth instead but the guy had customers asking for regular amp because 'this stuff' just made things a bit too wacky and troublesome.

(There is an analogous development with my stance on the matters of opiates and heroin. I already find it unhealthy and bothersome that I occasionally use opiates or opioids, but in periods in between rarely or not at all. I also stick to the weakest types that have side-effects that make abuse more or less undesirable, just to be sure. I have since long sworn never to try heroin, not even once, and looking at my track record it is probably best if I never do try the heaviest calibers of stims and opiates. But the crooked thing about it is that I didn't make that much of a fuss about trying oxy, even though it apparently comes close to H. A very recent erowid report describes oxy as a cleaner high but less long-lived. Of course the ROA matters quite a bit and I refuse to IV anything).

Dude, I feel ya. Part of me wants to IV heroin. I love opiates so much all of a sudden, but I fear the Pandora's box. Oral oxy is good and I feel I should stick to that as my strongest material. There's no advantage to any other admin for oxy than oral. It's actually the strongest. It's highly bioavailable and it goes through 1st pass metabolism to oxymorphone (which is stronger). Even nasal is less bioavailable and doesn't have that 1st pass oxymorphone factor.

Oxy in a sense is the intermediate opiate. It's way stronger than codeine with less side effects but it's not Heroin. I'm pretty sure heroin still has a much higher abuse potential.

The way I'm thinking is that I like oxy as my go-to 'true' opiate and won't go above morphine. I want to IV some heroin, but once I know that feeling oxy just isn't going to cut it anymore.

About side effects: They are the limiting factor with all drugs. Amp has more side effects than methamp, hence less addictive. Codeine has more side effects than oxy, hence less addictive. This is the huge reason why I feel it would be impossible for me to become an alcoholic. The side effect profile is just so huge, there's no way I could use it regularly. Alcohol has an incredibly intrinsic abuse inhibitor.

On an unrelated note, next monday is my (first) appointment with my shrink and if it is up to me, I will be starting on mirtazepine that same day. I feel good about it's potential, to consolidate a healthy rhythm of sleeping, waking and eating and reducing some fear/anxiety/depression that impairs my motivation to pick up my life again. If it works like it should, then I will also have no more need for self-medication and all it's trouble, plus it compells me not to go and use drugs for vague reasons like the boredom that comes from the constant avoidance of carrying on with stuff, stuff that requires some work but that gives the day so much meaning... like high creative productivity or cooking a delish meal instead of microwave meals. Renewed abstinence is overdue, I did alright for a while but lately I have dabbled too much in things again that don't have a point, not like psychedelics do.
The lazy stim/gabaergic addict asshole in me will have to suck it when I start on meds, that is entirely a good thing. But psychedelics I will truly miss... again!

Good luck man. :) <3

About purity thing, understandable if the price is adjusted accordingly. Someone railing a coke sized line of pure stuff would be an issue. Getting 1000mg of meth for say $80 is proper around here, if it was 10% and then 100mg of meth cost $80, that would not go over well.

LSDMDMA&H, you said something like meth is better and more clean than amph or something? But as I understand it, meth is considerably more neurotoxic, by a long shot.

Bingo bango. Meth is far more neurotoxic due to it's lipid solubility and more 5-HT release over regular amp (think MDMA neurotoxicity mechanism). Also, due to its more centrally acting profile it's more easily used in higher quantities with higher highs and less peripheral effects. Which in theory makes it a better material for study purposes. In managed quantities, (5mg oral) I think the toxicity factor can be downplayed.

But as the story goes, once meth becomes the go-to stim, regular amp just won't cut it anymore.

Gah, so much reading and replying I haven't even been able to talk about ME! It's all about ME! Fuck all of you, you've distracted me from myself. :p

Last edited:
Thinking of trying 6-APB for the first time tonight. Either at 100mg, 125mg, or 150mg. Still unsure, and worried I might not have time, particularly if I want to try it in a club setting the first time, as it's already 6:30pm and I haven't even had breakfast yet. The only club with decent music in my town closes at 2am, and last time I went there someone took advantage of my drunk ass and knocked me out after I was dancing with his girlfriend. :(

Very nervous and excited about trying it, but want my setting to be perfect. For now though, I'm going to grab something to eat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.