• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Cross-dimensional chatter. Now featuring mesphereomeantoliopeme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting drunk on a K afterglow is golden. also an MXE afterglow is golden

To all those out there I hope you're having nice evenings. :)

I've had quite the polyfecta tonight. That codeine/caffeine mix, diphenhydramine, a tiny amount of pheanzepam, some diazepam, a tiny bit of clonazepam which I found (have been holding for the last 10 years), some oral mephedrone , ~75mg, some etizolam, and another ~40mg meph, vit. C, tryptophan, and 10mg of MDPV. Not quite done yet though; when it comes time to pack it in I'll take some zopiclone and melatonin. Then... tomorrow I'll get back to ze verk. ;) I need to study for finals, and equally important; need to write a CV and get a damn job.. fast.

All this was during a showing of LOTR; TT. Simpsons/KOTH for the remainder.

When I was in that (albeit brief) mephedrone induced state of lucidity and relaxed awareness; I was contemplating kicking the crutches and going to see a psychiatrist to help get the anxiety and drug addictions off my back. I've decided if I do it, it will be after exams when I have the time for such things. In the meantime I fully intend to not use amphetamine/derivatives for studying; they're counterproductive and overall bad for me. They lead me to benzo use and impair my ability to retain information. I'm going to get back on my tea drinking regimen. I always found it mentally enhancing, yet calming, without the body side-effects such as the brutal acne.

As for recreationals (we all need em') I'm going to look into GHB. I loved the stuff and it has a good safety/healthy profile. Alcohol never really tickled my fancy; when it works it works great but then my body is uselessly toxic for 2 days, and quite often it just makes me feel half-sick when it's supposed to be 'the high'. GHB seems like the perfect pressure release valve and social enhancer.

I know all that is easier said than done. Part of me wants to try out CBT, openly spill the beans about my drug use, get a blood screen (especially for endocrine/hormone issues). But I also don't want any record of any kind. I want to keep my firearms license (I'm no threat to others or myself and target shooting is my 2nd favorite sport), I don't want to be red flagged at borders, I don't want to be red flagged in any way. I still have a desire to use drugs sporadically, recreationally and spiritually. Going camping without amphetamine or any psychedelics wouldn't be quite the same.

After exams I really want to have my first psychedelic experience since last summer; TMA-6 is calling me :)

About 4-sub trypts mentioned above; there's a lot more out there since I last looked for them. The only 2 I have are 4-AcO-DMT and 4-AcO-DIPT. The latter is short lived and wild. The former has tryptamine depth but clear like LSD.

What would you guys recommend for a light hearted 4-sub tryptamine. I know the -DPT's are for the hard knocks. I was wondering about the -MET, and -DET substituents. I know it's an bad question for the Social, but I'm just looking for some braonstorming and a synopsis. :)

What would you guys recommend for a light hearted 4-sub tryptamine. I know the -DPT's are for the hard knocks. I was wondering about the -MET, and -DET substituents. I know it's an bad question for the Social, but I'm just looking for some braonstorming and a synopsis. :)

4-HO-MET is definitely the most lighthearted 4-sub I've tried, and I've tried quite a few of them. It's a visual feast but very clearheaded and very energetic. 4-HO-MiPT is also very visual but a little deeper, 4-HO-MET is for me mostly recreational stuff if not combined with something else. I haven't found much introspectiveness in 4-HO-MiPT either, I think it has to do a bit with the energetic push it has which distracts me a bit at times. 4-HO-MET moves in waves of very euphoric kicks that are very enjoyable but it's kind of "party stuff", not really something to just sit back and enjoy the trip with. 4-HO-MiPT at higher doser can get quite intense, it's dose-wise the strongest 4-sub for me, 20 mg insufflated is already quite powerful, and 25 mg insufflated produces a real melting of the senses and ego-loss. It's just a bit generic stuff. I'd go for 4-HO-MET for a light-hearted trip. Most people seem to love it. IME it doesn't get especially deep though even at very high doses. It's just so energetic it has had me crawling on the floor because of the energy boost at high doses.

4-HO-MiPT has a strong sexual stimulation too if you don't mind it. I don't really like it on trips though, probably because I almost always trip alone :D

4-AcO-DET is deeper, not as deep as 4-AcO-DMT but I wouldn't call it lighthearted.

Just took 30 mg 4-HO-MiPT to spice up my day/evening, I'm so bored here and have all other stuff at home. Since I took the monstrous dose of 4-AcO-DMT (+20 mg 4-HO-MiPT) 3 days ago I probably still have quite some tolerance, so it might take quite a dose to feel much. Anyway it's not my favourite 4-sub so I don't really care that much if some is wasted. 4-AcO-DMT and 4-AcO/HO-DPT has clearly crystallized as the "magic two" of all 4-subs for me. Never boring, never generic, always deep and fascinating.

Seyer, yes, DMT is fantastic, I just forgot it at home. I did remember my VG Sherlock but not the DMT. I was in a hurry though and just though I took the right vials with me.

Last edited:
Just took 30 mg 4-HO-MiPT to spice up my day/evening, I'm so bored here and have all other stuff at home. Since I took the monstrous dose of 4-AcO-DMT (+20 mg 4-HO-MiPT) 3 days ago I probably still have quite some tolerance, so it might take quite a dose to feel much. Anyway it's not my favourite 4-sub so I don't really care that much if some is wasted. 4-AcO-DMT and 4-AcO/HO-DPT has clearly crystallized as the "magic two" of all 4-subs for me. Never boring, never generic, always deep and fascinating.

I'm starting to really respect 4-HO-MiPT. Every single time I take it, I get an amazing wealth of insights. Yesterday was no exception.

4-AcO-DPT is certainly more enjoyable and interesting while the psychedelia is actually taking place -- the 4-HO-MiPT "high" is a bit dry and slightly uncomfortable -- but when all is said and done, I come away from the trip with much less insight to share.

I just ordered some 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET, so I'm looking forward to judging those against 4-AcO-DPT and 4-HO-MiPT, the two 4-sub tryptamines I've yet tried. :)

Honestly, I wouldn't trust anyone's opinion on this. :p You're just going to have to do a bit of experimentation yourself.

E.G. -- The 25X-NBOMes were described by some to be among the softer and more recreational psychedelics. I found them to be very intense, with a particularly high capacity for causing discomfort and anxiety. Then, DPT was said to be one of the more wild and serious tryptamines. I found DPT to be paradoxically one of the easiest and kindest psychedelics I'd ever tried, at reasonable dosages.

Plus, given the particularly high ratio of psychedelia / side-effects with the 4-sub-DPT's, I can see low dosages working for "light hearted" trips.

Last edited:
I'm starting to really respect 4-HO-MiPT. Every single time I take it, I get an amazing wealth of insights. Yesterday was no exception.

4-AcO-DPT is certainly more enjoyable and interesting while the psychedelia is actually taking place -- the 4-HO-MiPT "high" is a bit dry and slightly uncomfortable -- but when all is said and done, I come away from the trip with much less insight to share.

I just ordered some 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET, so I'm looking forward to judging those against 4-AcO-DPT and 4-HO-MiPT, the two 4-sub tryptamines I've yet tried. :)

Well to be honest, I had a very enjoyablye and insightful (surprisingly insightful with this compound) moment with miprocin. It's certainle a very enjoyable compound, but it somehow becomes generic by time. I decided to add DPT which was a mistake, because this damn DPT has decided I'm an old lady and fucks around with my voice (very annoying) :D But I value 4-HO-MiPT more after this certain experience. It was very special. I think it's a compound where you definitely can have a lot of insights on. But this DPT, it seriously does things to your ego, without noticing it you're like a young woman, then after a second a goddamn chimpanzee. I have doubts why I even take this compound, apart from a euphoric afterglow that has more to do with pure hedonism than anything else. But this this is seriously powerful stuff and I have no doubts reading some of the hard core freakouts on Erowid (freak outs that are just out of this world). I find it amuzing how DPT takes over your whole being, but I understand the freak outs. You're in a minority regarding DPT TAC. It's very hard to contain.

Anyhow, 4-AcO-DMT just encompasses everything, I feel it especially now, for me there's nothing like it. It's the most spiritual and beautiful experience I can imagine, and that's because like no other compound - it directs it energy in to your heart. You can not but embrace it. It's love, it's bliss, it's euphoria better than any combination on this earth. Sure it's sedating, to the point sometimes of external stimuli becoming of very little interest or concern. I'm like a drunkard on it. But I suspect it is this sedating effect that produces the intense feeling of inner peace, of belonging, of arriving from wherever you are coming.

But I've just found the one I love and sometimes I wonder if there is anything other I need. It will be interesting to see what my newly purchased LSD can do, and yes DMT is certainly amazing. But if you get all this in one compound? There's never simple answers in the world of psychedelics.

Edit: Of, you've ordered the IME complete oppositite 4-subs regarding spirituality. 4-HO-MET will unleash energy you will have have problems to contain ;) It comes with a very euhphoric and strong high, which is the tune of the trip pretty much. Energy, energy, energy. Highly visual and wildly amusing. But even in high doses I haven't found much spirit in it. It's no surprise it is considered to be the the least deep of all 4-subs.

Now, 4-AcO-DMT is not the complete opposite. But you get 4-HO-MET + all other subs in one package + a lifetime warranty.

I should become a marketing director :)

Last edited:
A few random thoughts:

- Huge Dead fan here too...love listening to them sober but the magic really comes out when your tripping.

- PCP is great fun but it's also fuckin' insanity =D

- 4-AcO-DMT is a pretty special tryptamine...better then shrooms in my eyes. I can't wait to take some more at a concert or with a few friends. Regular DMT is even more amazing and even though i've only done it twice...I agree that it's a truly special psych.

- MXE in high doses is a unique drug...probably my favorite all around dissociative and great for small parties. I've had the pure white fluffy stuff lately and it's really good stuff. All my friends that tried it loved it from the start.

- Next up on my to do list is 25i-NBOMe, a large dose of some good quality LSD, and some Mescaline. :D

Last edited:
Got like 15 hours of sleep yesterday, my mind was in a state somewhat like trying to balance on top of an oil drum full of (lit) fireworks and an angry fireproof jaguar. There was a perverse joy to be found in the fear, loathing, and fraying of all sanity, but after a while it started getting to me, and I could feel some of my internal organs were very unhappy with me so I figured some rest was in order.

Haha, it's been a delightful little romp, truly. Ending it will be a relief though (it's like they say, there's no man in greater need of a vacation than one who just returned from one), though I may miss it some.

Last edited:
anyone know of any 2c that lasts about 6 hours...with the high coming on about 3 hours after ingesting and producing intense psychedelic visuals and a really horrible body load? Something along the lines of 5 meo dipt. foxy?

^ Yeah, I just got done watching that one. I certainly wouldn't look up to him as a resource for factually-correct information on psychedelics drugs, but I still found him an extremely interesting and vibrant person, poking about his YouTube channel. You should see some of his videos on Satanism.

Hehe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1owZA7Qjwg&feature=channel

Last edited:
You have an awesome avatar picture, TheAppleCore.

Hi everybody. I'm kind of new and stumbling around the site to see what's what, who's who and the like. I enjoy the occasional psychedelic adventure so you seem like my kind of people.

BILL GATES !
http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_unplugged.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vacnJwzGvys

im kinda surprised he's not the richest man in the world anymore, money-wise
apparently it's some new guy who made his fortune from some phone companies in south america ? which is odd because south america has a low population compared to the other continents, nor anywhere near as much total wealth as their inherently caucasian north american neighbour, and is not even superdeveloping like asia, which has a big chunk of the world population just from the 1 billion+ populations of india and china
i guess the south americans like to talk, maybe it's all the vitamin D

good he's giving it away to people who need it though, although i guess once you have multi-billions of dollars there's nothing you can imagine even needing anymore - it would be practically impossible to even spend that quantity of money

on more mundane matters i dont think i will ever really warm to carpets anymore, because i was thinking today of all the dead human cells and general dirttt they must collect over the decades. i believe in the power of the wooden floor, and even at that im not sure about varnished wood or any kind of glossy finishes entirely be it wall paint or anything - it's just not modest, bohemian, authentic. it seems there is a big modern movement to make things glossy and new looking, shiny shit - adverts, shops etc - and it just looks cheap and trashy and as empty of depth as banal consumerism truly is. buy more shit ➫ feel the same

as for the satanist guy, yes he seems pretty decent, good. i watched a large variety of his videos a while ago, in one he discusses how things can't really be good or bad, so isn't that paradoxical he calls himself a satanist ? plus i was a bit disconcerted that he said he has worked in a convenience store for the past 20 years of his life and hated it, which is kinda a loss because in another video he said he really wanted to travel around america in a campervan or something to that effect. and then in another video talks about how he robbed a liquor store with his brother =D

Hey all! This is my first post in pd social, I hope to hang around here more often if thats okay with you all :)

Just wanna say this combo of 15mg oxymorphone and 15mg mxe is so amazingly euphoric! Just had a crazy intense dopamine rush goin on, mxe is some lovely stuff <3

^^ searched high and low to find that on dvd a few years back, then the one with johnny depp came out n it was easy as shit to find, think i bought it at wal-mart eventually

just got my 4 HO MET in the mail

and im not sure why but i got some free methoxetamine in the mail too so thats kool, i look forward to trying both but im going to have to wait on the mxe cuz i have a PO visit tues and i dont need any PCP-like drugs triggering a false positive but ill report back to yall when i do

The one with johnny depp is terrible compared to the original imo, I just watched the original on DXM now and it was amazing, it really doesnt have much of a story its nuts

I have a sample 100mg of 2c-p coming to me. Happy as shit the guy was fine with giving me a sample of 2c-p rather than just throwing me some of his other cheaper products. 100mg will last me quite a while too I imagine. I'll probably dissolve into a 4mg/mL giving 25mL of solution. It will be easy to adjust by the 0.5mg using a 1-mL oral syringe (can even adjust by the 0.1mg, but I wouldn't trust the scale about the correct amount going into the liquid). I might Friday try 4mg. Take 1mg of etizolam with it as I feel it won't act quite like other benzos in the presence of a psych especially with my current benzo tolerance. I realy wish I still had some MXE left over to take with it, but this last gram I bought went in a few days. I was honestly really dissapointed to. I'm not sure if I'll be buying MXE anymore. I may just stick with any other RC dissociatives that come out and ketamine. Ketamine never disapoints, but the MXE this last time did and it was decent MXE.

Any tips or personal experiences with 2c-p from the pd crew? I've read through b&d but love the socials input on stuff.

The one with johnny depp is terrible compared to the original imo, I just watched the original on DXM now and it was amazing, it really doesnt have much of a story its nuts

agreed, i was just saying it wasnt easy to find the original until the johnny depp version came out

Any tips or personal experiences with 2c-p from the pd crew? I've read through b&d but love the socials input on stuff.

2C-P might be my favorite psychedelic. the comeup is long for a 2C... way longer of a comeup than 2C-E. the whole experience always felt "fuzzy" to me. not sure what to say exactly (i suck at general descriptions of psychedelics =p)... any specific questions though just ask and i'll probably be able to come up with a longer response. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.