Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(25C-NBOMe/1mg) - First Time - Quick Strange Trip

Wraithed

Greenlighter
I haven't taken anything for about 18 years and my first trip since was with 750µg and 250µg at t+2.3 taken buccally under the upper lip. My experience in the past is mostly with LSD and MDMA.

When I allowed my tongue to touch the blotter there was a slight chemical taste, not really bitter or unpleasant. Changes in vision were noticeable after 10-15 mins. The visuals consisted of heightened awareness of color and some wavyness. The wavyness was only there if I concentrated on trying to look at something. The visuals were the only consistent aspect of the trip (remember this I will come back to it).

Changes in body started after 20-30 mins. This consisted of a warm comfortable feeling surrounding me. It felt fantastic! I did get very slight tingles at the tips of my fingers. This was in no way uncomfortable, in fact it was a neat sensation to rub my fingers together. This body feeling however would come and go and I felt temperature swings from hot to cold.

At this point I had little to no changes in communication or head space. I felt almost sober if not for the changes I was experiencing to my vision. This was a little confusing to me. To have minor visual changes and minor body changes, but feel sober was incongruous. Remember my experience to this point was mostly LSD and MDMA.

The come up on the first dose lasted about 45 mins to an hour and settled in very nicely after that. In fact at this point (after an hour and for the next hour) I felt totally in control of myself and was completely capable of behaving and communicating normally. I felt I understood what this trip was about and how it would play out. I had already peaked and to be honest it was a bit boring at that point almost not worth the time. The come up was more interesting of an experience than the plateau. It would have been a pleasant experience to have let it run it course but I felt it would be better if I went at it harder.

So at this point (2 hours and 20 minutes later) I re-dosed. This is when I realized the potential. Almost immediately after placing the second dose on my gums I was coming back up. This time however it was much more interesting. Everything was intensified.

My vision was almost rainbowed around anything that emitted light and colors were extremely vivid. Staring at one light source would cause my vision to remember the color and transplant it to the next thing I looked at for a second. It was very fast so not difficult to deal with. It was a neat trick.

The body feel was GLORIOUS! It was a warm glow surrounding me and I was so damn comfortable. Temperature swings also intensified. In fact everything involving the body would come and go. One minute I would be extremely warm and comfortable not wanting to move and the next I would be cold and agitated (wanting to move or stretch). It wasn't ever an unpleasant feeling, it was just inconsistent.

The biggest change after the second dose was in my head space. The intensity of the body feeling and visuals caused me to lose that sober feeling. For about 30 minutes after the second dose I did not want to get up (despite sometimes feeling agitated) and I did not want to speak. Basically I wanted to enjoy the trip. Communication at this point was more difficult but not incoherent. I was having a harder time finding the words to describe my experience anyway. At the very peak of this I felt lost in my head a little (this lasted for about 5 minutes where I just sorta spaced out and went into my own little head trip). These head space changes was not consistent either. they also would come and go along with the body feel. It was almost like a rollercoaster.

Again after about an hour after the second does I had peaked and by second dose +2 I was almost completely sober except for the changes in vision and minor body changes (which lasted quite a long time after). There was a small Plateau in there that lasted about an hour. I would say the entire come down lasted about 3 more hours. So the entire trip end to end was about 7 hours. With most of that being coming down (twice. Once after initial dose +1 for an hour and 20, and then again after second dose +2 for 3 hours).

There was a bunch of mini ups and downs throughout the entire trip. From the very beginning to the end I would experience waves of changes (except in vision. My visuals were consistent). So it was like... Warm and comfortable with an amazing feeling and trippy head space to normal and almost not feeling anything to cold and agitated (wanting to move my body, again not unpleasant just different) to normal and almost not feeling anything and finally back to warm and comfortable with an amazing feeling and trippy head space. Also, after about an hour of having the blotter between my gums and lip I would bring it into my mouth and play with it. Squeezing it between my teeth, etc... I thought I could almost time the warm comfortable feeling to my squeezes of the blotter. And in fact later during the plateau I could almost get a little boost in body feel by doing the same. If I had to draw this trip it would be a sine wave.

So to sum up... strange ass short wavy trip! Most enjoyable! Overall I was clear headed to very clear headed during the entire trip with the exception of about 10 minutes.

Edit: I forgot to mention again that I felt very much in control of myself when on this substance. I felt like I could have after every 2 hours upped again with another 250 and been right back at peak. It was an interesting feeling knowing that I could make the part I liked the most (coming up) continue if I wished without worrying about coming down the other side. In fact at one point when I was just starting to come down I felt like during one of the warm embraces I could just fall asleep. In fact I would like to try that. It was so warm and comfortable. %)

Edit 2: Jeez I keep remembering stuff. I did experience a little fatigue the next day or so. I thought it was from staying up late, but it lasted to long for that. It wasn't anything a day of football on the couch couldn't handle.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_25cnbome
substancecode_nbomes
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited: