• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to ever go back on the needle. I kicked that demon a couple years ago and never intend on returning to that again. I would always micron filter ANYTHING I IV'd, except maybe the first 10 times when I started with IV coke, then H, then pills. Now nothing :)

And yeah MXE wasn't my cup of tea at all. I have 90% of my order still, it's probably gathering dust somewhere I don't even know where it is. If it was special-K, it would all be gone lol.

CH don't try opana, it's better than heroin and if you had addiction problems with H, you're guaranteed them with pana, and the W/D is worse.

I refuse to ever go back on the needle. I kicked that demon a couple years ago and never intend on returning to that again. I would always micron filter ANYTHING I IV'd, except maybe the first 10 times when I started with IV coke, then H, then pills. Now nothing :)

And yeah MXE wasn't my cup of tea at all. I have 90% of my order still, it's probably gathering dust somewhere I don't even know where it is.

CH don't try opana, it's better than heroin and if you had addiction problems with H, you're guaranteed them with pana, and the W/D is worse.

I was addicted to heroin for about a year during 2008 (the same year the Madoff's were trying to off themselves), and while I could chip with heroin now, I plan not to, and to get off of Suboxone as QUICKLY as possible, never to look back again.

My friend compared IV opana IR to heroin, and made heroin totally seem like when I compare stuff like kratom, or percocet to heroin. 8o

It's weird, I get huge rushes and intense waves of euphoria when I sit still or lay back with my eyes closed, but when I move around it's less intense. I wonder if anyone else has experienced something similar.

edit: (with plugged, Opana ER)

It's weird, I get huge rushes and intense waves of euphoria when I sit still or lay back with my eyes closed, but when I move around it's less intense. I wonder if anyone else has experienced something similar.

edit: (with plugged, Opana ER)

I get all of that with sublingual LSD + wax. =D

I guess I just like the added mobility I have with MXE.

Certainly i'd prefer K. But considering the price difference per gram being... astronomical for me. Beggars cant be choosers.

I guess I just like the added mobility I have with MXE.

Certainly i'd prefer K. But considering the price difference per gram being... astronomical for me. Beggars cant be choosers.

Ugh tripman no price discussion you know better man ;)

Thankyou for reminding me I packed an AMAZING bowl: my best bud w/ hash oil drizzled over it, keif spread across the hash oil, cold water hash on top of that.

I only took a hit about an hour ago and got so stoned I forgot about it.... until now =D (this happens to me all the time when smoking superpotent bowls)

pondering whether I should do more OM... or switch it up with sum MS.... choices choices choices

Thankyou for reminding me I packed an AMAZING bowl: my best bud w/ hash oil drizzled over it, keif spread across the hash oil, cold water hash on top of that.

I only took a hit about an hour ago and got so stoned I forgot about it.... until now =D

pondering whether I should do more OM... or switch it up with sum MS.... choices choices choices

=D I never like packing the all in 1 bowl. I prefer saving the best of my ear wax and hash oils for my skillet (see this thread in Cannabis Discussion), although I do like CWE hash by itself, I will never smoke it on top of weed, ever again.

While you have choices, I'd choose that fat bowl you packed. MMM =D (I'm going for a wax dab on acid myself)

I just got done smoking a joint of legal herbal buds, feel relaxed, that's it. BUT that is all i want from it :D . I couldn't sleep so i've been watching the news all night instead of listening to music. The news said about the solar flare the sun gave off yesterday is gonna hit any time now and should mess up cell phones, tv, internet and shit like that.. if that happens it's gonna suck, im home alone for 3 weeks with just my cat. What am i gonna do if i lose all that shit. sleep? lol.

Hey CH I totally forgot you've been trippin balls this whole time lol, how goes your journey?

I have decided on finishing this bowl of mixed herbs and concentrates, calling it a night with the OM, pain relief is slightly more than adequate.
When I pack bowls like this I only put enough weed to cover the bottom of the bowl and to serve as a foundation for which I encourage the above concentrates to melt down into and do groovy things together before I snap that bitch.

I don't know what happened to my skillet, lost it a year ago.

edit: Hood, I heard at 2AM Aurora Borealis will be visible from my part of the earth, I'm excited to see if it's true.
I didn't know the flare was going to disrupt our technology though! fuck....

I just got done smoking a joint of legal herbal buds, feel relaxed, that's it. BUT that is all i want from it :D . I couldn't sleep so i've been watching the news all night instead of listening to music. The news said about the solar flare the sun gave off yesterday is gonna hit any time now and should mess up cell phones, tv, internet and shit like that.. if that happens it's gonna suck, im home alone for 3 weeks with just my cat. What am i gonna do if i lose all that shit. sleep? lol.

To HOOD and anyone who can't handle good weed... look what I do when weed won't get me off anymore! =D

I did a good job with these.

Hey CH I totally forgot you've been trippin balls this whole time lol, how goes your journey?

I have decided on finishing this bowl of mixed herbs and concentrates, calling it a night with the OM, pain relief is slightly more than adequate.
When I pack bowls like this I only put enough weed to cover the bottom of the bowl and to serve as a foundation for which I encourage the above concentrates to melt down into and do groovy things together before I snap that bitch.

I don't know what happened to my skillet, lost it a year ago.

edit: Hood, I heard at 2AM Aurora Borealis will be visible from my part of the earth, I'm excited to see if it's true.

Hey tricomb! :D My journey is going amazing! The depth/intensity of these visuals is for real out of this world.

I'm about to go have some private shower time by myself... totally dark, no light! Aww yeaaaa =D

I did a really good job on these instructional videos, so check 'em out. Later I'll disassemble and clean my bong - but only when I'm not tripping anymore, I won't clean my waxcid bong until I am done tripping. That may be never. =D

You LOST your skillet a year ago? Do you have renter's insurance?! I signed up for renter's insurance, and even reported the glass and its estimated worth. That shit isn't going missing or broken any time soon. =D

Than again it is the overnight news so i won't take it too seriously, i'll wait to see what the real news people say in 20min. (if they say anything at all)

EDIT: 4 posts to go until a new social thread!!! Finally, it took forever to fill this one.

Nice! I did some reading and I'll go outside and check it out in 13 mins or so, but I read that the northern lights may appear so weak you'd need special equipment to see it... so I'm not hopeful.

CH, good job on the vids. And yeah man I lost that shit, and my hash dome come to think of it. It's probably here somewhere.... Just too late to start looking. Lol @ renters insurance, but honestly that shit is a life saver. I didn't think to report my glass. Enjoy that shower.

Nice! I did some reading and I'll go outside and check it out in 13 mins or so, but I read that the northern lights may appear so weak you'd need special equipment to see it... so I'm not hopeful.

CH, good job on the vids. And yeah man I lost that shit, and my hash dome come to think of it. It's probably here somewhere.... Just too late to start looking. Lol @ renters insurance, but honestly that shit is a life saver. I didn't think to report my glass. Enjoy that shower.

=D - Don't forget to check out my music links at the top of the page.

I'm about to go in there now... it's freezing outside this time of night. I can't wait for SUMMER to begin! =D I have already started sun tanning in February.

I was literally just about summer! funny you should mention this. Yeah it's really cold tonight in norcal

Status
Not open for further replies.