• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course... I meant that by "we" I mean the cool mods like you Vader ;) and the other BDD modders will take over BL slowly and surely...

And then us BDD socialites will follow suit behind you guys and stuff.

No fucking way. Wait til all the OD OGs see this.

It's a little cleaner then we left it but....yepy rigs stash is still here and I see you guys haven't moved the 2 dead hookers from the closet.

Omg i feel at home again! This is it guys we have out old stomping grounds back.

:::puts feet on table and relaxes:::

So cane what's for dinner bro? Dilaudid and heroin or have you got something special up your sleeve.

If this is your doing cane I give you great thanks and I can assure you we have all calmed down but you have to understand all of the OD OGs have to return from exile, it's only right.

I know this day would come. I knew it would only be a matter of time. WE ARE BACK ******

Was this your doing or canes?

thatwas directed at lefty

Last edited:
It is the Social/ Info / and Support thread.
Oh, and I am responsible for this thread, couldn't have done it without Cane or Lefty, though, so thanks to them.

hahaha maybe its just a regional colloquialism. Whenever my boys and I are getting "fucked up" we are getting "geeked out". I thought it would be a funny play on words by calling ya'll The Geeked Squad. Cause ya'll are like the Geek Squad of drug support ;)

And I'm geeked right now Neighborhood Threat so yea my inhibitions are down so sorry if I sound off... :D

No fucking way. Wait til all the OD OGs see this.

It's a little cleaner then we left it but....yepy rigs stash is still here and I see you guys haven't moved the 2 dead hookers from the closet.

Omg i feel at home again! This is it guys we have out old stomping grounds back.

:::puts feet on table and relaxes:::

So cane what's for dinner bro? Dilaudid and heroin or have you got something special up your sleeve.

If this is your doing cane I give you great thanks and I can assure you we have all calmed down but you have to understand all of the OD OGs have to return from exile, it's only right.

I know this day would come. I knew it would only be a matter of time. WE ARE BACK ******

OD SOCIAL IS BACK!

Heh I seriously jumped up from my computer and yelled "fuck yeah!" when I saw this.

Shit, that was the longest 22 months waiting for this shit to come back around.

Last edited:
welp, someone needs to start a betting line for memphy's next ban.

OD social? I approve. Another place to lurk when PD is being slow :D

How's everyone?

I suddenly feel honored to be a part of this.

you should. see back in the day before all the OD OGs were stabbed in the back and the current mods (who all participated in the social) the social was a beautiful thing. but we were wild as hell. we have toned it down though.

^I told you it would be back, didn't I? You doubted the peg monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.