• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going right for the triggers when people are talking about quitting - classy, doug ;)

Well wtf...I tried to abstain from asking the questions then the questions I was going to ask pretty much got mentioned by everyone here...wtf do you want me to do?

And I didn't really think that my questions would be a trigger...sorry if they were...but I would view a trigger as me going into detail about what it's like to smoke ice...

edit: I'll just delete the questions and figure it out on my own...sorry...

Doug he was just joshin' ya. I think if you reword the questions tho, they will be better received here.

Also, TBH, the combos you were talking about seem a wee bit on the dangerous side if you ask me and ultimately, I feel you should really stay away from it. Especially since you have had experience with it in the past and from what I hear, that drug can be a very slippery slope. Especially if you start adding other drugs into the mix. Im not an expert, never done meth, but it just all around seems like a bad idea.

Last edited:
eh, screw it...there were a few questions there anyway...I'll just make a new thread and hope it gets answered in a manner other than "UTFSE"

online wanking with the other hand is an epidemic, however. i've studied this immensely with pure intent.

I saw a homeless guy wanking it in chicago one time and he winked at me. It's why I do drugs.

That may have been me Cane. I am sorry if I started you down a bad but glamorous road ;)

for god sake's aveo, put it away. how many lives do you have to ruin with that thing??

I love my penis. What can I say. Again, all apologies ;)

I will work on my addiction to outdoor wanking, just for you.

so wanking is the gateway to drugs? someone should tell DARE they got it wrong.

so, lefty...did you retire disposition? and grats on the new stick...

thanks, man. apparently they couldn't recruit anyone worthwhile and i won the game of pickup sticks again.

i've actually reverted back to leftwing, it was my original username.

Status
Not open for further replies.