Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Cocaine+Alcohol+Marijuana/1g+tons+tons) - Experience Varies - Pretty Damn Fun

THE HZA

Bluelighter
So, to commemorate the occasion of Halloween weekend, I decided to purchase some blow. I had only done it once before, thouroughly enjoyed it, and maintained enough will power to refrain from ingesting any of it until almost a year and a half later.

So I show up at my guy's place, and without being at all experienced in how much I could get for how much, I just asked for a hundred dollars worth. I only wanted enough to be able to get myself and a few of my friends high for one night. I ended up leaving with over a gram and a half, a fairly large miscalculation on my part. I wasn't aggravated by what happened, though. I just knew that I would be doing a considerably larger amount than what I had initially expected.

On Friday night I attended a party in which I ended up insufflating half a gram by myself. I had an immense amount of fun hanging out with girls in my death metal tee shirt (it was a costume party and I had not planned a costume, I just wore the spookiest shirt I could find :)).

Two days later, it was Halloween night. Seeing as it was a Sunday night, there weren't any parties happening, so myself and three friends decided to stroll the streets of North Vancouver and get wasted. We also had an excessive amount of fireworks, which proved to be greatly entertaining. By around 11:30 at night we were all several beers deep and we had all been smoking the ganja, so I decided it would be a good time to bring out the nose candy. Two of the three friends felt like doing it, so we spent the rest of the night crushing beers, smoking trees and seemingly snorting lines every fifteen minutes.

By about two in the morning one of my associates directed the rest of the group (we had met up with the little brother of one of our crew, he was chill) to a school bus which he claimed to know how to get into. We pried open the door and climbed in. We ended up smoking so much weed in the school bus that we had unintentionally hotboxed it. Laughter ensued as Curtis Mayfield continued to play from a friend's ipod. Eventually we left the "magic" school bus and continued to wander around the desolate streets of NV. We had done all of the blow, and all of the chronic was smoked up, so we lit off a few more of our fireworks, and since a good friend of mine and I had a considerably large walk ahead of us, we decided to part ways. It was around 3:30 am when we decided to walk home.

Seeing as we had not seen a car on the streets since around 12, neither of us had any objections to openly drinking the last beers as we walked home. I arrived at my house at approximately 4:15 am, and fell asleep immediately once in my bed. It was a fun night, but I've decided to quit coke forever. It's awesome, and I feel as though I could moderate my use of it, but I've heard countless stories of it obliterating peoples' lives. It's not a road I care to walk down, and I know I'm strong enough to decline cocaine useage in the future. You made for a fun ride, la coka, but I bid you adieu.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Thanks for sharing.

I think this report sums up recreational use of coke nicely. It's fun, but there's not a lot of depth to it.

It's awesome, and I feel as though I could moderate my use of it

Ha ha ha, I think just about every stimulant addict has thought that at some point. Not implying that you are gonna get hooked or anything, I just found that statement amusing.