• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kratom 15x (100% pure extracted Mitrogyna Speciosa leaf)

lordreven333

Bluelighter
bought 3grams Kratom 15x later went home and read the directions it said to make it into tea

2:21am started drinking the Kratom very bitter taste added a little sugar.

2:24am Finished drinking the Kratom tea and trying to find something good to watch

2:31am good amount of euphoria , relaxation my legs are feeling the best right now.

2:36am massive amounts of euphoria head and body high no signs of sedation possible slight stimulation

2:42am great body warmth head and body high by far the best Kratom I've tried but its expensive.

this Kratom 15x (100% pure extracted Mitrogyna Speciosa leaf) cost *no prices you know the rules by now* to expensive unless you have the money overall good experience.I would say it was like a 25-30mg hydrocodone high with my tolerance to hydrocodone or about 10mg of oxycodone. I would have loved it more if it was *no prices you know the rules by now*

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_kratom
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
bought 3grams Kratom 15x later went home and read the directions it said to make it into tea

2:21am started drinking the Kratom very bitter taste added a little sugar.

2:24am Finished drinking the Kratom tea and trying to find something good to watch

2:31am good amount of euphoria , relaxation my legs are feeling the best right now.

2:36am massive amounts of euphoria head and body high no signs of sedation possible slight stimulation

2:42am great body warmth head and body high by far the best Kratom I've tried but its expensive.

this Kratom 15x (100% pure extracted Mitrogyna Speciosa leaf) cost *snip* to expensive unless you have the money overall good experience.I would say it was like a 25-30mg hydrocodone high with my tolerance to hydrocodone or about 10mg of oxycodone. I would have loved it more if it was *snip*

Sounds like you had a good experience. Kratom is amazing!! Just dosed up on 9g plain bali leaf, and some mushrooms!! Yay for rainy, grey, cold saturdays!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
this was very strong lasted 50-80mins I think it was to expensive but at least this time I got the full effect do you know much about kratom ?

please remove the prices from your post. you are breaking one of our biggest rules. other than that, this was short and sweet but in all a good report. i cant believe you felt the effects within just 10 minutes. thats a surprisingly short onset.

Sorry I broke the rules sometimes I forget overall I rate it a 3.5 out of 5 to be a 5 it would have to last longer and have more and slighter better effects with less negatives which the only negative I got was a slight warmth that was a little much at the end.Also far to expensive If it was cheaper It would have got a 4 out of 5

this was very strong lasted 50-80mins I think it was to expensive but at least this time I got the full effect do you know much about kratom ?

Yes I know a bit about kratom, I use it nearly every day. Even with a tolerance, effects are reliable and always pleasant. Seriously, look into some quality plain leaf. I recommend a strain by the name of Super Green Bali. Bali kratom generally is the more euphoric strains. There are lots of strains out there that suck, and also lots of sources of good strains that are just poor quality leaf, poorly milled, and I've even read reports of cut products.... :(

By using an extract or isolate, you are only getting some of the alkaloids. Kratom is made up of much more than just mitragynine. All the alkaloids work together in certain ways to produce the overall beneficial effects. With just one or two of these alkaloids, you're not getting the full experience and not gaining all the benefits from the leaf. Every extract I've ever used, even some of the best ones, always fall short and feel like something is missing in comparison to plain leaf. Extracts also wear off much quicker whereas I feel effects from a morning dose of plain leaf all the way into the evening.

Once you find a good quality source and a strain that works best for you, you will move away from the extracts. Also, plain leaf is far, far less expensive than extracts. You say all you want out of kratom is slightly better effects, longer duration and cheaper price. PLAIN LEAF my friend. :)

Yes I know a bit about kratom, I use it nearly every day. Even with a tolerance, effects are reliable and always pleasant. Seriously, look into some quality plain leaf. I recommend a strain by the name of Super Green Bali. Bali kratom generally is the more euphoric strains. There are lots of strains out there that suck, and also lots of sources of good strains that are just poor quality leaf, poorly milled, and I've even read reports of cut products.... :(

By using an extract or isolate, you are only getting some of the alkaloids. Kratom is made up of much more than just mitragynine. All the alkaloids work together in certain ways to produce the overall beneficial effects. With just one or two of these alkaloids, you're not getting the full experience and not gaining all the benefits from the leaf. Every extract I've ever used, even some of the best ones, always fall short and feel like something is missing in comparison to plain leaf. Extracts also wear off much quicker whereas I feel effects from a morning dose of plain leaf all the way into the evening.

Once you find a good quality source and a strain that works best for you, you will move away from the extracts. Also, plain leaf is far, far less expensive than extracts. You say all you want out of kratom is slightly better effects, longer duration and cheaper price. PLAIN LEAF my friend. :)

Well put my friend, plain leaf is the way to go for sure, extracts like he said are missing alot of goodness and will kill your tolerance, they are ok on rare occassions or celebration of some sort but other than that stick to some good ole bali or mdt if you enjoy the energetic side of things, i dont know if im allowed to post vendors here but pm me and i can give you some great ones, i burn K daily for about 2 years now, i def kno alllll the ins and outs!!!

Well put my friend, plain leaf is the way to go for sure, extracts like he said are missing alot of goodness and will kill your tolerance, they are ok on rare occassions or celebration of some sort but other than that stick to some good ole bali or mdt if you enjoy the energetic side of things, i dont know if im allowed to post vendors here but pm me and i can give you some great ones, i burn K daily for about 2 years now, i def kno alllll the ins and outs!!!

You said 'burn', I know where you got that from. :)

Extracts are a great additive to plain leaf to give it a little extra kick, but on their own they are often lacking. I have one particular 20x indo extract that gives me strong effects at 1g and nearly floors my girlfriend on ~500mg. This is great for taking with me on a night out because I don't have to carry around a pocket full of capsules for one dose. However, I normally will dose up on a strong dose of bali before I head out, and then top-off with the extract while at the bar/club/rave/show. Throw a little caffeine pill and a half gram of mushrooms on top of it and good luck getting me to stop dancing!!

hmmm interesting, was thinking about going and buying some kratom from my local headshop. Cant seem to find anyone with hydro or oxy around here...

Might go about that tomorrow :)

hmmm interesting, was thinking about going and buying some kratom from my local headshop. Cant seem to find anyone with hydro or oxy around here...

Might go about that tomorrow :)

I don't know if it would really be worth it a headshop to damn expensive Its difficult to find good quality at good price usually the good kratom is insanely over priced.

Yeah I'd never buy kratom locally unless it was some crazy good deal, which it wouldn't be. You get a good enough deal on plain bali leaf on the internet, plus usually very fast shipping, so I find no reason not to buy from the net.