• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(opiates+various) Morphine, Diazepam + potentiators - Feeling good, but not out of it

Liminality

Bluelighter
This is my first trip report, not really a trip, i'd just like to share the insight of this fabulous saturday afternoon with ya'll on bluelight :)

I'll start by stating the following doses and administration routes:

Alcohol - 2 shots of vodka
DXM - 15mg - Orally
Codeine (w/doxylamine succ. and paracetamol) - 40mg codeine, 2g apap
Diazepam: 10mg - orally
Morphine: 15mg - rectal
Tramadol: 100mg - IM

Most of these were past expiry date (the diazepam 20 years past expiry), but all pharmaceutical grade ampoules.
Another note, as diazepam has a long half life, i used 30mg last night before going to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, i woke up feeling groggy and tired, although still comfortably relaxed, diazepam was still definitely in effect. Important to note, after sleeping on diazepam it was incredibly easy to lucid dream, although somewhat harder to control, but much more realistic.

T:0:00 - Had a coffee to wake up, but then for some reason, decided it would be hilarious to add some vodka to my coffee. ( I Still had the giggles from the previous night) I did this because i read somewhere on blue light that alcohol after benzo's could increase the effects due to the long half life.

T+0:45 - Decided to down 40 mg of codeine a bit later, so i drank the rest of my dxm (15mg max)

T+1:00 - Balance is off a bit, finding everything funny, did some hedge trimming. Didn't mind the constant ramblings of my senile father about how to do a job, which is quite simple. In heindseight it was probably best considering my state; potentially a hazardous situation.

T+1:30 - Decided to down the codeine and go "drug hunting" - a state i often get into when on benzo's or alcohol, ESPECIALLY alcohol. Makes me crave anything and everything. Found 2 amps of 15mg morphine soloution for IV / IM, as well as 5x 100mg Tramadol HCL for IV/ IM. Jackpot!

T+2:00 - Was about to iv the amp of morphine, bitched out and just took it orally (just to confirm it is ok to orally take iv/im preparations, i always do)

T+2:15 - Wow, it's amazing how benzo's make me not think at all, i suddenly rationalize that taking some tramadol would be great right now (i LOVE tramadol). So i proceed to I.M'ing the 100mg of tramadol. For some reason i can IM just fine, but IV just hurts too much or i'm afraid of doing it wrong.

T+3:00 - Feeling amazing, mild buzz, no usual morphine sickness, tramadol hasn't kicked in yet, although maybe it has and i just can't tell.

T+3:45 - feel a sudden urge to dose some more valium, so i did now im all out. I remember why i stopped using benzo's

I suspect that most of the euphoria is due to the diazepam as well as dxm. The stimulating effect of dxm cancels out the incredible sleepiness of diazepam, so i can really notice the anxiety reduction, where as i couldn't the other night on just diazepam.

It's absolutely amazing how i have no idea or recollection of what i'm doing or done on diazepam, but i seem to function extremely well. (Usually i'd be too nervous to even post on bluelight, regardless of the love and respect i've seen in this community.

Hoping to have a lovely afternoon / night, maybe another shot of vodka will go well, but i don't want to over do it of course!

Hopefully this combination will show others that low dose of multiple things can really work out if your supply is running low.

Thanks <3

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_diazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_codeine