Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

coke+jwh-011+ xanax+weed+ alcohol

Mdmalove23232

Greenlighter
Title
1.)Substances cocaine- experiences inlude about a year around it, 3 months on and off use
2.)jwh-011 Smoked spice heavily usaully with gravity bong about 5 months but never any pure jwh compound
3.)marijuana-lol well been smoking sense about 15, but heavy around 17
4.)alcohol(dragonheart)- lol drank at age of like 12, but really got experienced at about 16
5.)xanax 2(mg)- love pills but very hard to find good xanax but these were defiantly totem poles
Description of drugs
1.)Ok first coke was some decent stuff,cam rocked and broke down like soft sand clumps. although could'v been rerocked
2.)This was for sure pure jwh-011 plus small regular spice. Think actual amount of jwh-011 was .2 to .3 grams
3.)ok wow lol,hydroponic exotic grade sour diesel
4.)dragon heart 2 shots
5.)2 mg xanax bars

Hello, this will be my first trip report but have been using the website for couple of years. Woke up around 6 p.m(long previous night lol). So started with two thick lines coke at about 7p.m. Drove to friend and broke side mirror on my impala in smallest alley ever(fuck). then aquired the 2 mg Xanax bars, ate one immediatly. So as we were talking about down to hearth one of the strongest spices; he mention he had friend with pure jwh-011, 016, and sometimes hu-210. This time was 011 on sum cheap spice. so we smoked decent 2 bowls at about 930 p.m, which hit fast, cleaner then reg spice but very immediat hi. Pretty blown, but feelin good. Two newports later im driving and Xanax is fully coming on, which completly helped with come down of jwh and coke. Get to the house at about 11:30, and decide to smoke gb and couple of bowls of sum fire sour diesel. Now im feeling very relaxed and chill. Decided to snort one half 2mg xanax( and yes i kno all the opions od snorting xanax, but fuck it, wanted to see. Did feel it quick and made me more chill, if possible at this point lol. O almost forgot ad a beer and 2 shots right b4 snorted xanax. So for now, prolly go to sleep soon but may drink lil more and maybe one more line of coke or xanax lol combo it... But all in all, pretty safe fun experience, plus timed dosages pretty well, but wish had sum oxy which woulda been icing on the cake. Hope it was a decent report. Peacee til next time.
also im a male,6'1, 140lb

P.s will be doing an 10 paper hit lsd trip report soon, prolly with mdma and coke

p.p.s lol slept from about 3:00 a.m until 7:00 p.m...was knocket out too,didnt reall move or wake up at all

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_jwh011
substancecode_cannabinoids
substancecode_xanax
substancecode_alprazolam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited:
um...

good luck with that. Maybe you should be a WEEE bit more responsible with your drug use :\

At least you had fun I guess.