Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5&6 APB/100mg - First Time - Woaaaah!

Xirse

Greenlighter
Ok this is my first time posting so I apologize for any mistakes I might make.
This trip report is being done from memory (2 days ago) I just thought I'd share with people as best I could how these two RC's felt.

T+00 - I started off with the 5-APB (though I had no intention of taking the free benzo fury pellet I got with it) in two bombs of 50mg each taken about 20 minutes apart from each other. I took it on a fairly empty stomach, I'd had some chips but nothing substantial. The powder is a brown flour like substance which makes it awkward to work with, it also tastes horrible - worse than meph.

T+1hr - Still not feeling anything, I sit with my friends who hadn't taken anything and watched some trippy videos on youtube, still nothing so we retire to the living room to watch some tv.

T+1:30hr - My friends wanted some weed so we walked up the street to our local dealer, waited around in his house for about half hour... still nothing then BAM. It hit me like a slap in the face. I felt mildly nauseous from the big come up, but this passed after an hour or so. Even though the high was really intense, it felt like the neutral effects of MDMA, I was tingling all over, really excited, heart racing but none of the euphoric, touchy feely effects you would expect from MD.

T+3hr - The dealer couldn't get any weed for my friends, so they decided to buy a gram of meph instead as I was wrecked and they wanted to get at least a little bit high.

T+4:30 - About 2 and a half hours after my come up, I'm still solidly fucked - Can't sit still, super excited about nothing etc but it wasn't my thing. I did two lines of meph, probably under 100mg which made the high feel alot more to my liking.

T+4:45 - My friend had bombed about half a gram of meph over the past 20 minutes, we then decided we'd do half of the 6-APB pellet each, so I cut it and we took it at the same time.

T+5:00 - The half Benzo fury (6-apb) pellet we took seemed to hit us both at the same time and hit us super hard. From what we told each other it seemed like we had exactly the same effect. I felt the best I'd ever felt in my life, my teeth were chattering and my jaw wouldn't stay still. Me and my other friend stayed up all night while my housemate went to bed. We stayed up talking and watching videos, we then felt we HAD to go into the garden, the grass was so soft and felt like sponge, I had to physically stop myself from rolling around in it. I then suggested we go for a walk and we walked around our neighborhood for around 20 minutes just talking. I started to see random people in windows and by the side of the road, as I got closer they would just merge back into the object they were near... trippy shit.

T+5:20 - I needed to have a walk again, my friend did not want to come this time so I set out by myself and walked a good 40 minutes to a stadium we have nearby. As I approached the stadium I looked up and felt like it was the biggest accomplishment I had ever made in my life, after a few minutes I started to walk back, still seeing people in the street that weren't there and still feeling that every song on my phone was the best song ever written.

T+5:40 - I got back and was still wrecked, the only other visuals I had were the spaces between words became like canals weaving through the words that had turned into a background colour - really hard to explain. That and a few colours around the computer screen that weren't there was all I had.

Onwards - For the rest of the night I lay on the sofa, feeling on top of the world and thinking about issues I thought were really important at that time. I then when to bed at about 6:30am and seemed to get to sleep with relative ease before I came down.

Come down - The next morning was the worst comedown I have had to date, - Though I think i'm more susceptible to comedowns than most. I reckon it would have been the mixture of RC's I had taken as my friend had little to no comedown at all. I felt sick and drained which lasted for half the day. but still, definately worth it.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_5apb
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_6apb
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Great report and great combo.

I like it too but I think if I threw meph into the mix I would probably have a heart attack and die.

Great report and great combo.

I like it too but I think if I threw meph into the mix I would probably have a heart attack and die.

Thanks, yeah it was probably a stupid idea!
Would just one Benzo have the same effect as I've wrote here? Because I was already up from the 5-apb and only had half a benzo in this.