Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD/3 tabs - First time - All I ever wanted

StrutterGear

Bluelight Crew
Three tabs, I know the acid was bunk. Until the last tab, or possibly the second, who knows.

Me and two co-trippers finally managed to get our hands on some acid blotter, from our friend, who swore by (and still does) the quality of it. We won't go there, haha. I bought 3 tabs, my friends 4. It was a Friday afternoon, around 4pm, when we dropped our first tab. We laughed gleefully as we waited for the experience of a lifetime, or so we hoped.

9PM Friday night
Still no visuals, what the fuck? We're laughing incontrollably at the sillest of things, and watch some Tim&Eric and Rastamouse. We chat shit about our week, and feel like we're bonding. But we're not tripping. This isn't acid, it just feels like I'm really stoned without the body load... I ring my uni friend who says to take another, the acid must be weak (this isnt the same guy who sold it to us).
We drop another tab each, tentatively. We could of just made a massive mistake, we've just now had two tabs of acid.... We get ready for a bumpy ride....

12AM Saturday morning
I have slight visuals. I study the label on my cereal box, and it's a bit blurry, the colours run slightly. This is such an anti-climax.... My two friends feel nothing, and we have a bitch about how dissapointed we are. We all take another tab.....

1AM Saturday morning
BINGO. I'm there, but my two co trippers are still waiting. It's like the start of a k-hole, shadows start moving and the room seems different. We start watching the David Attenborough series Blue Planet and other natural shows. This is amazing, the world is so beautiful! All three of us are in awe at the preciousness of this Earth, from the Amazon to the Antartic, I'm truely astounded. I go to the bathroom, and when I piss it's like a fountain of colour! Black to purple, I knew it was the drugs but I was a bit weirded out. I laughed it off and washed my face. The water on my skin is amazing, but I look incredibly ugly in the mirror. I dry my face on the towel, which I can only compare to faceplanting a brand new fluffy pillow when you're fucked on ketamine. When my friends asked me the next day why I tripped and they didnt, even though we all ate the same thing and did nothing different, I said it was the towel and the chocolate bar that did it haha. (Yes, I guess you had to be there ;) )

Around 3AM Saturday morning
I'm really coming along now, but my two co trippers still see nothing. They see the desktop picture on the computer is moving when it should be static, and find hope that they'll soon get there. They soon take their FOURTH tab. Whilst watching the hummingbirds and other beautiful feathered creatures on the TV, I finish my chocolate bar. The way I've peeled it kind of looks like it has wings, and I start fiddling it. The foil sticks to me as if I'm magnetic, and spent a few minutes playing with it, when all of a sudden it starts vibrating in my hands. I stop fiddling, and the wrapper is still vibrating, I can hear it in my ears, what the fuck! I backhand it to the floor, with near tears in my eyes with shock. I've never hallucinated like that, I've seen spontaneous flames on MDMA and ketamine combos but nothing like that.
My friends laugh at me bitterly, complaining that they're still not tripping. I joke with them that acid is just a big joke, that the our friend (not dealer) who we rang told me to keep the joke going. Acid, the most politically correct drug ever - you take it, find out its a joke, but keep the joke going to trick others.
We all laugh, but I actually begin to debate in my head about if I'm lying to myself this is happening. Am I making it up? I wanted this so much, is my brain just projecting my wishes? Why are my friends near enough sobre!? No, I can't be making it up, this is acid! I leave the room to go and listen to music in my room, I'm starting to get a bad vibe from my friends. I know they're only dissapointed, but this is my trip.

Around 6AM
Daylight breaks. I've been listening to music in my room, and I'm full on tripping now. Everything is so beautiful, but cartoony. I must have replayed Rusko - Bionic Commando a dozen times, everytime the song dropped every orifice of my room bursted with colour. Life could not get any better, I was so happy! I confer with my friends, 1 co tripper has gone to bed, the other carried on watching TV in hope.
I took ~0.15g MDMA, and went outside to enjoy the trip in the garden. I dont think I will ever match the joy I had that morning. The same Rusko song playing outside via my iPod, me in my jogging bottoms and top, with massive old school headphones. The song dropped....
I will never be able to fully describe what I saw at that moment. I'm at utter harmony with my surroundings. Everything was like a cartoon; the trees were swaying in time to the music, almost smiling at me - I smiled back. Leaves were yellow and purple, air so clean. Psychedelic - this is why they call it psychedelic I thought to myself. Everything bounced along to the music, I looked up to the sky and just laughed to myself. This was everything I wanted from every drug I have taken all rolled into one; bliss, hallucinations, appreciation for life, appreciation of this escape from reality. I dance my nuts off in my back garden as sunlight lit up our small part of London, and I dont think I will ever be able to replicate the happiness I felt in that moment.

I eventually trudged back into the house, and my friend claims he's seeing a little bit of blurring, but nothing to be excited about. I take more MDMA, and continue to listen to music in my own room. I dance by myself, in absolute ecstasy. It's almost a sexual feeling, I reiterate, true psycedelia! Everytime I go into the hallway the floorboards almost melt into different colours, like a sea of funky leopard spots. I try to sleep but cant, so spend the next day taking more MDMA with my two failed co trippers. I crash hard late Saturday night/Sunday morning and hit the sack. I awoke with no epiphanys, just the relief in that "I FOUND ACID".

However, as amazing as my trip was, I still dont think I got the full experience. I ended up taking MDMA just to see how much "crazier" I could get; the stories I've heard from people on acid makes me feel like I havent had a full blown trip yet. I hope so, I look forward to my next one! Having to take 3/4 tabs is only proof of the poor quality, which is a real shame. We're still confused now how I managed to trip my balls, and the other two didnt....

Alas, till next time! Thanks for reading! :)

Peace, J.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual

Last edited:
So much of this made me LOL! Really well-written report, by the way, I loved it! Definitely hope to see more from you. :)

Haha thank you. To this day we still don't know why I'm the only one who tripped :S We joked that my brain must be so feeble, the acid just had some synergy with me lol. Its strange, though, hopefully next time we'll get there together.

This happened to me exactly last night. My girl and I took 2 tabs each, i had the most psychedelic experience in my life while she felt nothing (which was killing the vibe hard). Makes me wonder why some feel it and others don't.

This happened to me exactly last night. My girl and I took 2 tabs each, i had the most psychedelic experience in my life while she felt nothing (which was killing the vibe hard). Makes me wonder why some feel it and others don't.

Weird aint it? Maybe some people are more/less inclined to its effects? But acid should be acid man, I dont get it. Could it really be the case that I had the one decent blotter out of the 10 we had? That's insane....

All i could think was that she had a bad mindset before taking them saying stuff like, "this is fake and isn't gonna work" plus other things along those lines. And she has a narrower mindset when it comes to drugs, she uses them to get high and that's it. That isnt how lsd should be, it guides you and opens your mind. I know this stuff was working because i was seeing pure visuals and nothing real for a few minuets, and my thinking after the trip has changed a lot. I am going to go with mindset on why my girl didnt feel anything, because the setting was great.

I'm a strong believer that psychedelics rely largely on placebo. Not saying that 'trips aren't real', I'm saying that the drug itself only does so much, and our own minds take care of the rest. If you really do have an open mind, psychedelics will have such a much more profound effect as opposed to someone who isn't as free. Do you feel that your friends are perhaps more closed minded than you?

Sounds like a great experience, but damn, MDMA the entire next day? Holy! 8o

Love this trip report - makes me want to do Acid or Shrooms so much, I just can't get hold of it! :(
Going to do AMT sometime this week to get a feel for psychedelics, will write a report after!

I'm a strong believer that psychedelics rely largely on placebo. Not saying that 'trips aren't real', I'm saying that the drug itself only does so much, and our own minds take care of the rest. If you really do have an open mind, psychedelics will have such a much more profound effect as opposed to someone who isn't as free. Do you feel that your friends are perhaps more closed minded than you?

Sounds like a great experience, but damn, MDMA the entire next day? Holy! 8o

I'm 100% with you, to me it was like allowing ketamine to "take you". After taking the 3rd tab I allowed myself to "release" whatever could be holding me back. The setting was great, with my two best friends, but maybe they all wanted it too much. I think the quality of blotter was poor too, to be honest. I've always felt I have a great synergy with drugs though to be honest, my md and ket combo trips blow my mind.

Haha yea, Im a pig for MDMA. Currently on a 3-4 month break, been well overdoing it these past 3 months