• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Kratom Maeng Da, 50x powder/ about 5 caps size 00)

sleepy

Bluelighter
Krantom Maeng Daa 50x powder/ about 5 caps size 00 - very experienced

holy fuck! this has knocked me on my ass! i'm wishing i had taken less, but i've been taking Krantom for months now (after kicking a heavy IV heroin run that lasted a year). this is crazy. i've NEVER had this experience w/ Krantom. a few times it made me nauseas/throw-up, but i have a weak stomach anyway and it could have been the grapefruit juice on an empty stomach sort of thing) - okay - now i just threw-up, and it's definitely from the Krantom) i'm just shocked because i've taken it, the same dose (fist full of caps) in the past and only gotten mildly "chilled" - you know? took the edge off and made me just a little warm and fuzzy toward the world - but this is f'king ridiculous! i didn't even WANT to get loaded; all i wanted was a little something to make me less irritable. i've had to cancel a massage appt because i can't drive or walk around like this in public! and it kind of sucks because i don't want to look all fucked up when my roomate gets home - otherwise i'd probably enjoy it, but - like i can't walk a straight line...... wow -- just fyi: Krantom, sometimes, is the real deal. i will alway use caution when taking a new batch from now on.

peace
g

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_kratom
substancecode_opiates
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited:
Glad your having fun, just enjoy it. Your there, nothing you can do about it. Ride on out!

Krantom is an ethnobotanical that I WISH I had know about years ago. It helps opiate wds - acute and long term. It's outlawed in Thailand were they mostly still grow it. It works w/ some of the opiate receptors, but not all, therefor it's addiction potential, IMHO, is quite low - but it's all relative. - anyway - to follow- up, that heavy phase lasted only about 45 min, as I had suspected and I was fine when roommate returned-still warm and fuzzy, but nothing to make me appear fucked-up. I've just now taken 3 caps sz 00. And I'll report back if there's anything to repost. These caps weren't 100% the same batch - about 50-60 % same batch and the rest a mix of Bali and Thai - I usually take Thai In the mornIng and Bali in the afternoon/ evening because each are slightly different in terms of stimulation vs sedation - but both euphoric - USUALY mildly so.......well see - I'll let u know if anything out of the ordinary happens - and to the first responding poster: I DID - I was on the bus and surly made the best of it - oh, what I left out of the first post is the come-on was sneaky - I just thought I was in a really good mood and LOVED my roommate - was soooo happy to see her - very much like MDMA w/o the trippyness- now I'm pretty sure all that love and happiness was the come-up of a powerful ( unfortunately costly) batch - out for now - peace

^It's Kratom actually, no N. I really want to try some soon, gotta get me some of that stuff.

[sigh] Kratom...

It is so hit and miss, even in extracted form. Sometimes it hits very well, but 50% of the time it does nothing and the rest of the time it is just mild and short in duration.

I give up on kratom.

[sigh] Kratom...

It is so hit and miss, even in extracted form. Sometimes it hits very well, but 50% of the time it does nothing and the rest of the time it is just mild and short in duration.

I give up on kratom.

You're using the wrong product then. First off, extracts are crap, all of them, don't waste your time and money. If you want to enjoy kratom, the only real way is to down ~8g of plain powdered leaf (bali is the best). The leaf is full of alkaloids, not just mitragynine and 7-OHM, and they all contribute to the overall effects. I've tried a plethora of extracts and isolates, MOST of them don't work at all, and the ones that DO work always seem to be missing something.

However, a stiff glass of quality plain leaf bali NEVER disappoints. Even with almost a year of near-daily usage behind me, I still to this day get very, very pleasant effects from it. Tolerance is definitely present, but doesn't negate the effects completely. Tolerance also reverses very rapidly after barely a day or two of abstinence.

Kratom is an absolutely amazing plant if you use powdered or crushed leaf only. No extracts, tinctures or isolates, they NEVER work the same. Also, don't compare it to opiates like oxy and heroin (kratom isn't an opiate) because if you expect those kind of effects, you'll be disappointed. Kratom has very unique effects that I can only compare with MDMA. Again, get yourself a stiff glass of powdered bali, down ALL of it at once, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

My 2 cents

Ha! My bad-typo or brain damage - Kratom - no n

I've never bothered w/extracts, resins, etc because of what everyone's said- I love the stuff and have surely developed a tolerance but it's barely noticeable and haven't experienced wds when skipped- though honestly never skipped more than most of a day. I'm not sure that I agree w/Bali being best. I have noticed a difference between Bali and Thai - w/Thai I can get SO much work done - and enjoy it - Bali makes me just want to relax which, for me, is great too. But i do count on the stimulating effects of Thai. As far as hit/ miss I think key is good supplier. And cost wise, leaf tea is definitely the way to go but I can't choke down enough tea that's strong enough to work - and the hassle/mess/ stink make it not worth it. I agree w/ poster not comparing to opiates, partly because of stimulating effects of certain strains. MDMA is best comparison I guess, tho it's been SO long since ive done that - but DEFINITELY not like MDMA as far as strength and trippiness..... I guess I don't have much more to add except that I've continue w/ the batch that knocked me on my as mixed w/- Bali / Thai combo and LOW dose - three caps tops. And it doesn't show up in urinalysis - so that's always a plus. Hope the Feds don't get wise to it - I think it's a god send

Peace

You're" using the wrong product then. First off, extracts are crap, all of them, don't waste your time and money. If you want to enjoy kratom, the only real way is to down ~8g of plain powdered leaf (bali is the best). The leaf is full of alkaloids, not just mitragynine and 7-OHM, and they all contribute to the overall effects. I've tried a plethora of extracts and isolates, MOST of them don't work at all, and the ones that DO work always seem to be missing something.
However, a stiff glass of quality plain leaf bali NEVER disappoints. Even with almost a year of near-daily usage behind me, I still to this day get very, very pleasant effects from it. Tolerance is definitely present, but doesn't negate the effects completely. Tolerance also reverses very rapidly after barely a day or two of abstinence.
Kratom is an absolutely amazing plant if you use powdered or crushed leaf only. No extracts, tinctures or isolates, they NEVER work the same. Also, don't compare it to opiates like oxy and heroin (kratom isn't an opiate) because if you expect those kind of effects, you'll be disappointed. Kratom has very unique effects that I can only compare with MDMA. Again, get yourself a stiff glass of powdered bali, down ALL of it at once, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh yea - I've found it worth it to invest in a cap maker - a little tedious but no more so than doing by hand and it's nice to just pop out 24 at a time - I haven't tried just spooning it in and chasing w/v8 as I've read suggested- dont think I could do it! Weak stomach and all....

Ah, I should have been more clear. Bali is my favorite because it's the most euphoric. It's less stimulating than the thai strains, but man does it make me love life!! Makes sense what you're saying about the thai, seeing how it fairly speedy.

I'm glad you feel it shares similarities with MDMA, I feel the same. You might want to check out this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ective-Herbal-Ecstasy?p=10077150#post10077150 I'm experimenting with combining kratom and other safe, natural things like mushrooms to actually create an experience not far from that of MDA. :)

Excellent endeavor ! I will check that link out - thanks - be safe blue lighters!

Peace

SS,

I have tried every strain and preparation available from several sites. Kratom is just too weak and unreliable. Not to say I was not pleasantly surprised on occasion. It is just not worth throwing my money at anymore. I did have a tree for a few months, but my cat kept fucking with it, then in early fall I left it outside overnight and it got hit by frost and died. I did, over that time frame, learn quite a bit about the plants behaviors and what it likes. May consider growing more plants in the future.

You're using the wrong product then. First off, extracts are crap, all of them, don't waste your time and money. If you want to enjoy kratom, the only real way is to down ~8g of plain powdered leaf (bali is the best). The leaf is full of alkaloids, not just mitragynine and 7-OHM, and they all contribute to the overall effects. I've tried a plethora of extracts and isolates, MOST of them don't work at all, and the ones that DO work always seem to be missing something.

I used to get good results from a X15 extract, and it was not that expensive. Then I think they changed the variety or processing method and it ended up making me feel jittery instead of euaphoric and relaxed. I then moved over to mainly using Poppy Pod tea that was cheaper and more effective.

I used to get good results from a X15 extract, and it was not that expensive. Then I think they changed the variety or processing method and it ended up making me feel jittery instead of euaphoric and relaxed. I then moved over to mainly using Poppy Pod tea that was cheaper and more effective.

I would use pod tea as an occasional treat if I was able to get my hands on quality pods again. They last way too long and are way too addictive to use frequently. Been down that road... I would absolutely love to add pods to my herbal concoction I linked to above. It would be beyond perfect. I miss it dearly, unfortunately pods are much harder to get and when you do find them, they're about 5x the price they used to be. I know price discussion isn't allowed, so without giving specifics, I used to be able to stay pleasantly high all weekend (fri-sun) on pods for barely the street price of 2 or 3 percocets. I'd seriously have to take about 40 percs over the course of the weekend to uphold a similar high that 2 or 3 stiff glasses of pod tea would provide. How can you top that? DAMN I want some now.... :(

I currently have a great 20x indo extract that I like to take with me to concerts. It's convenient because I can get great effects from just one 000 size capsule of it, and it's slightly more on the stimulating side which is great for shows. It works very well for an extract, better than any other one I've tried. However, it still never quite hits the mark in the same way 10g of t&w'd super green bali does. :)