Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AM2201 - first time(s) - Initial Thoughts

boiledfruit

Bluelighter
Not necessarily a report, but useful information nonetheless.

First off I'd like to say I smoke weed to relax, enhance certain leisure activities and to help ease nausea while tripping. I've been smoking regularly off and on for about 5 years (mostly on) at varying degrees. I was interested in synthetic cannibinoids just for the purpose of replacing it with weed for a few months so I could save some money.

So I had great success putting this chem into a mixture of damania and mint leaves and I would like to share my opinion on this type of synthetic THC.

First test batch was a very weak one, 30mg on 12G of plant matter. After first few tokes, I decided to up the maximum to 80mg and tried again. This time it was more satisfying but I am likely to put it more to the ratio of 120mg/12gram plant matter so I toke can get me where I like to be.

I have only had this stuff for 2 days but I will do my best to describe what the high is like:

1) Body high is VERY similar to weed. Quite pleasant, elevates my mood but not quite as much as weed.
2) Not as "stoning" as I find weed to be. Doesn't quite put me in that relaxed state that I love so much about herb.
3)VERY short. The entire duration is about 1/4 the length of regular weed. However, a lot of this time is spent in the transition from the "high" to the comedown/burnout. AM2201 I found has 0 burnout, likely due to the fact it is not a synthetic burnout chemical.

Weed + my herbs gave me a pretty nice buzz.

All in all, weed is far superior IMO and if you can get bomb stuff I wouldn't bother with synthetics unless you are looking to save some money, or are simply just curious. But I would like to mention again it is VERY close to the body buzz you get from marijuana.

I can't comment on it's nausea reducing capabilities or its effect during tripping, but I will most likely be trying it with around 20-25mg 2C-E today and I will report back with my findings.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_am2201
substancecode_cannabinoids
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Tolerance builds real quick too, after a couple of days of light/moderate use I didnt feel a thing.

Yeah it is very short lasting which is a real shame, last about 25 minutes with me. I sometime dose oral but it takes ages to work, like 3 1/2 hours. Then the effects last about 4 hours.