• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Tramadol 400mg, DPH 125mg, Tiletamine, Weed. Semi-experienced "Rushing and Wonky"

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Tramadol 400mg, DPH 125mg, Tiletamine, Weed. Semi-experienced "Rushing and Wonky"

OK so this is 2nd time I've combined Tiletamine and Tramadol together, I've been doing research on it for a while but there isnt much out there on the combo so hopefully this helps someone.

Weight: 12 stone
Dosing: I ate a pizza about 6.30pm about 9pm i took 4 50mg tramadols and had a spliff
then about 10ish took 2 more tramadol making it 300mg, another spliff
wasnt feeling anything so upped it to 400mg and took 5 25mg DPH sleep aids, another spliff.
The tram wasnt really doing anything so i worked out for about 20 mins and it kicked in hard, gurning, body rushes, mad euphoria, sooo much euphoria when drinking water from a bottle its madness! The last time I tried Tramadol and Tiletamine I didnt get to this good stage of the tram...
So Im fucked off the tramadol and diphenhydramine,feelin sweet, now its time to throw a wonk on it
put out 2 small lines of tiletamine (less than 100mg in total, guessing 60-70mg between the both) one up each nostril. fuckin killer sting

Now Im typing this but its taken me about 30 minutes
Ive got all the mad euphoria off the trammies, semi-nodding and a bit dissociated from the DPH and defo dissociated ALOT from the tiletamine.

Now it just feels like im on nice warm ketamine not cold and empty tiletamine!!
euphoric wonkeyness! i win.

Im gona try another lil line of tiletamine in a bit after a spliff, but i dont wanna go too high, last time i did 350mg tram 125mg dph and out 100mg tilet but it was nowhere near as good as this, last time the tilet almost knocked the tram effects away cuz i did the 100mg too fast, i did the 2 lines slower today,just to edge the wonk in,im having to type this with one eye shut im so wonky,but im gurning and rushing my tits off....this reminds me of k and mdma . pharmacy style lol
peace out
will report back if any ill effects! thanks

edit: the visuals im getting off this 60-70mg tiletamine are stronger than ive got off of 1g of it!
no colors just visual distortions and other weird shit appearing and disappearing. The dph is adding to the dissocation and the trams stil keepin me warm n rushy

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_tramadol
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_diphenhydramine
substancecode_deliriants
substancecode_tiletamine
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited:
the visual distortions got so intense last night i never did do any more tiletamine! there was worm holes opening up all over my room....8(

altho i may repeat tonight..got no dph but got some beers and a 24 pack of nos !