Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Substance Purported to be Pentylone, 15-20mg - First Time - Not Recreational

bictookmyhit

Greenlighter
Substance was acquired from a vendor who is fairly reputable on a certain forum, but does not have my complete trust due to me having received some impure mdpv from him. Appearance is slightly off white, chalky and powdery, slightly wet. Smells chemically and faintly of lemongrass.

T-20 min: 500 mic allergy test, liquid dose, under the tongue - no noticeable effect. Taste is bitter and sour.

~1-2mg is vaped off of foil. Subtle feeling of stimulation, not entirely unpleasant.

T+5 min: The above is repeated 3-4 times. My impression is that this vapes poorly, though maybe this could be improved with practice. The aftertaste is quite dissimilar to the original product, leading me to believe that it has degraded substantially with the heat. It's a little edgy, though much less so than MDPV. There is no rush, little perhiperal stimulation, but a definite effect. Feel slightly headachey, very slight and subtle euphoria.

T+15 min: ~10mg up the nose, no burn.

T+30 min: Feeling it a bit, definitely different from what I experienced earlier. Not pushy or edgy at all, but no euphoria either.

T+50 min: Definite stimulation, still no euphoria. It feels mostly adrenergic, though there is little effect on my body. Heartrate is maybe 80bpm, still a slight headache but it is going away. I don't feel terribly tired or wired, feeling mentally sharp, but no particular urge to get anything done. Pity.

T+80 min: No longer coming up. I leave a message on a friends voicemail and there is some difficulty pushing the words out, maybe not as mentally sharp as I thought. Definite increase in concentration and attention span though.

T+120 min: I write this trip report. I am still stimulated, but coming down. The main effects are not long lasting when insufflated. I plan to take some IR focalin and get some shit done.

Overall impression is that this has little recreational value, but might be useful as a functional stimulant or ADD med. Maybe higher dosage or oral administration would be better, though I doubt it. My intuition tells me upping the dose would not be desirable. I will definitely explore further and post the results, though I'm in no particular hurry to.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_pentylone
substancecode_cathinones
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_unknown
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled