Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25I-NBOMe : 1.5mg buccal : "The mesh that binds"

reporter

Greenlighter
=======================
TRIP REPORT : 25I-NBOMe
=======================

SUBSTANCE : 25I-NBOMe (non-HPBCD complexed)
DOSAGE : 1.5mg (2x 750ug blotter)

LOG
----------------
T-0:10 = 2:00 PM
Brushed teeth and gums in preparation for buccal application

T+0:00 = 2:10 PM
Applied blotter between upper gums and top lip. Plan to hold in place for 30+ minutes, without swallowing.

T+0:23 = 2:33 PM
Slight changes in perception. Really getting into the music. Minor visual perception changes are hard to explain - large chance that this is placebo at this point. Mouth full of saliva.

T+0:30 = 2:40 PM
So much saliva. The effect to my sight can be compared to a low-dose tryptamine - my eyes are recognizing patterns more readily than usual. Slight glimmering on some surfaces/textures. Effects still quite mild.

T+0:40 = 2:50 PM
Swallowed the saliva. Still holding blotter in place. Taste is mildly bitter. Slight jaw-clenching is becoming apparent. Moved the blotter to another spot on my gums - initial spot feels slightly numb. Slight warping is beginning to occur - most prevalent when looking at text.

T+0:52 = 3:02 PM
Coming up now. Some jitters in my hands, and a bit of anxiety, but still what I'd consider a "low-anxiety" comeup. Mild feelings of nausea.

T+1:10 = 3:20 PM
Removing the blotter now. Pretty anxious at this point. Nothing new to report visually.

T+1:20 = 3:30 PM
Drank some water, anxiety is subsiding. Slight halos and trails in vision. Very minimal. Some effect on speech and communication, but my mind is fully lucid and without confusion.

T+1:32 = 3:42 PM
Wow - the marked difference in anxiety is astounding. I am feeling great now, very loose. The halos mentioned above are still present. Thinking about administering one more dose of 750ug.

T+1:40 = 3:50 PM
Contemplating the second dose. On the computer, I'm experiencing warping! Slow-period warbling of my surroundings, but only upon intimate inspection.

T+1:50 = 4:00 PM
Second 750ug blotter applied. Still feeling great, and I hope to move the visual effects a little farther from baseline :D

T+2:05 = 4:15 PM
Experiencing muscle jitters again, similar to those experienced earlier. Music appreciation is mildly elevated at this point. So much saliva again!

T+3:34 = 5:44 PM
Just spent the last hour in Costco, shopping and observing. Held it together no problem. Shadows/Lights.. were like someone playing with a dimmer switch - colors were falling onto each other

T+4:23 = 6:33 PM
Just got back from the beach, and it was one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had. Details are so sharp! Colors are so _____(colorful?)! There appears to be a geometric mesh just beyond the surface of everything, binding, defining, and comprising it.

T+5:01 = 7:11 PM
Tears are flowing a lot - happens all the time with mushrooms for me. Feels great. Clean out the eye-plumbing. Watching a show about dolphins.

T+5:35 = 7:45 PM
Coming down for sure now, pretty relaxed.

T+6:31 = 8:41 PM
Had a bit of weed, comedown nothing out of the ordinary

T+7:30 = 9:40 PM
Checking in - feel nearly back to baseline. Pupils still dilated.

T+9:30 = 11:40 PM
Back at baseline.

T+10:40 = 12:50 AM
Pupils no longer dilated. Ending the log here.

----------------
Wow, this stuff is incredible! I tend to recommend 2C-I to inexperienced users of psychedelics due to it's easiness on the mind (little confusion/mindfuck), but 25I-NBOMe now takes the cake for my favorite "light-hearted" psychedelic. During the trip, I was having a bit of a hard time speaking (fumbling over my words), but my head was quite clear and lucid. I managed to spend part of the peak shopping in Costco with my trip-sitting buddy, and damn was it fun. However, where this substance really impressed me was outdoors at the beach. Colors and patterns are perceived in such a beautiful way - admittedly less "deep" than some psychedelics, but I was in awe of nature - able to inspect things down to incredible levels of detail. Colors were "falling into each other" - ever look at 3D footage without glasses? Where the red/blue images are slightly misaligned? It was similar to that, but much more complex and less predictable. The effects were quite nice!

I was very pleased that there was very little body load at all - one of my main dislikes of the 2C-x family. I did experience slight muscle twitching, but again, much less than an "equivalent" (effects-wise) dose of 2C-I. There is certainly more to explore at higher doses, and I plan to employ the incremental-dose strategy again.

SUBJECT NOTES
----------------
WEIGHT : 180lbs
EXPERIENCE : 2C-I/2C-P/DMT/Mushrooms/4-Aco-DMT/4-HO-MPT
TOLERANCE : Moderate strength DMT trip ~2 weeks ago - expect no effect to tolerance.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_25inbome
substancecode_nbomes
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_buccal

This chem sounds like a good one to me, I would love to try it if the opportunity presents itself. Your description sounds very much like my experiences with 2C-I.

Colors and patterns are perceived in such a beautiful way - admittedly less "deep" than some psychedelics, but I was in awe of nature - able to inspect things down to incredible levels of detail.

TBH, the light and lucid nature of 2C-I is actually one of the reasons I like it. "Deep" trips can feel overwhelming at times. Sometimes you just want to have some fun with psychedelics, there's nothing wrong with that IMO.

thanks for sharing.