Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapper,

I am curious what specifically about the chemical or experience lead you to believe these were RC's of some sort? Looking at your evidence (relatively tasteless, ~10 hour duration, no extreme body reactions, standard squares), I am not sure where you make the jump that this was not LSD as this is essentially the LSD profile.

Mass has some things here and there. Ive also seen a lot of RCs going around. Some seriously bad stuff at a local fest had people acting like animals, breaking other peoples property etc. Bad bad news.

Mass has some things here and there. Ive also seen a lot of RCs going around. Some seriously bad stuff at a local fest had people acting like animals, breaking other peoples property etc. Bad bad news.

LMFAO!!!! WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!! That is insane

Anybody know whats been around in upstate ny lately? I just heard today theres some around, haven't been able to see the print yet.

Happy Trails,

The biggest factor in my determination that these are not L is the almost complete lack of mental engagement, spirituality, and altered perceptions. The very strong physical effects and unusual paper (thickness, color, feel, the way it cut) only further supported this hypothesis.

The most prominent characteristic of Sample 1 was the very dominant amphetamine-ish body buzz/tingle. This aspect reminded me of DOM. Music was not enjoyable and I found my attitude wanting to default to a negative position. Just to clarify, not negative as in an out of control or bad trip type but just a general crappy feeling. When engaged in something (conversation, watching tv, etc) this feeling wasn’t necessarily prominent. But if given the opportunity to lay back and drift into ones thoughts the negative would always be at the forefront.

The most prominent characteristic of Sample 2 was the low dose MDMA / MDE-ish body high. It was pleasant with a steady, moderate ‘glow’ that extended into ones general thoughts. (clear but positive) The buzz/tingle and overshadow of unhappiness of Sample 1 was not present. Music was more appealing but less than usual.

Sample 3 didn’t have a single characteristic that really stood out. In fact it seemed to have some aspects of Samples 1 & 2. It had a very faint buzz/tingle with an enjoyable body high early on. As the trip progressed this turned into an uncomfortable, tense feeling especially in the large muscle groups. There was some laughter early on but this also faded with time. Music was the least enjoyable out of the three and background public conversations very distracting. This was the most visual of the samples. Also, I noted that pupil dilation was less than usual.

Hopefully this sheds some light on why I have come to this conclusion. Unfortunately these words are a poor substitute for the experience. I can only add that after over a quarter century of moderate to heavy L use these experiences just were not L.

Lastly, I was able to leverage some connections and get Sample 1 tested. Four specimens were submitted to a lab for TLC. Two were what I would identify as L and two were of Sample 1. Results confirmed two samples of L, one combination of L and an unidentified substance, and the last a completely unidentified substance. Although the lab is quite versed in evaluating recreational drugs identification of the unknown samples exceed the capabilities of TLC.

Unfortunately these services are no longer available to me. If anyone knows of a lab that offers such harm reduction services (obviously outside of the US) I would greatly appreciate a heads up. At this point I would be more than willing to consider dropping some loot on a GC/MS analysis.

TAP

Great post Tapper! I appreciate the clarification. Over the summer, I, myself have came across a couple waves of white, unperf'd paper, although I have no reason to believe what I have is not clean L. I was still curious as to what specific effects you were experiencing. Thanks!

hello,
does anyone have any info this print? norcal stuff...

thanks!

Anybody know whats been around in upstate ny lately? I just heard today theres some around, haven't been able to see the print yet.

The NE has a lot of plain color prints going around such as white, green, blue, purple, and orange. I've only ingested the White and purple tabs, which were both presented as ~100mic fluff and were awesome.

The WoW was def spot on ~90-110mic clean and beautiful el where 2 hits should do you just fine. At a popular festy on the EC this summer some friends tried the purple blanks off a random guy and needed 4 to get to where 2 Wow's had them months before. A different friend and I also got purple blanks from our neighbor at the festy and to us it was the same as the Wow we had previously. Most likely it was different because of the way each of them stored it. The random did it poorly and had it uncovered in ziplock bags vs our neighbors who had them wrapped in foil inside a bag then placed in a tin. The purple blanks are supposed from the same people and the same stuff as the WoW and it seems to be that way, so if you find buy it up you won't be disappointed. Both were available throughout most of the summer at most festys and hear there is still some WoW circulating.

Also apparently in CT and probably other EC spots they're two kinds of liq. Fluff ~120mics a drop and Czech Clear crystal dissolved at ~150mics a drop. My friend was able to try both liquids and the fluff was way better with regard to the cleanliness, euphoria, and visuals. Also he said he was able to handle higher doses of the F and enjoy himself where the Czech had him blackout and become disoriented at higher doses. He said 2 drops of the fluff felt like 4 drops of the Czech, but it wasn't fair to compare the two because the fluff was better all around even at lower doses. Happy hunting !

any prints of note to look out for in the ny/ct area?

just trying to avoid the bunk

Look up a few posts at mine I just answered that question to a certain extent. I know they're the Alex Grey's from the old thread (the purple ones with the electric volt looking stuff) still going around. Other than that I'll let other people know as there has been more liq than blotter make the rounds recently.

That sucks Tapper, I know that RCs are out there as "acid" but this is one reason why if I were going to trip now I'd just probably either vaporize/eat some herb or eat mushrooms instead.

hello,
does anyone have any info this print? norcal stuff...

thanks!

Just got some of these in the DC/MD area and they were very very weak. 5 tabs provide very subtle effects. Some wow around here that has ALD-52. very texture with a bitter taste. Great experience though and very strong tabs.

Read a few post back on the last thread someone got some wow called orange sunshine. If you read about Orange Sunshine LSD it is said that it was in fact ALD-52 not LSD-25. This may just have been to avoid charges, but if people are selling you Orange Sunshine now and its bitter I would suspect ALD-52.

Read a few post back on the last thread someone got some wow called orange sunshine. If you read about Orange Sunshine LSD it is said that it was in fact ALD-52 not LSD-25. This may just have been to avoid charges, but if people are selling you Orange Sunshine now and its bitter I would suspect ALD-52.

From my understanding ALD-52 is extinct to the mass market . It is more likely that the person is calling it orange sunshine as a selling tactic than to avoid charges as I'm fairly certain ALD-52 is supposed to be a harder synthesis within its own right and in some cases actually requires LSD to be made not to mention it DECOMPOSES into LSD-25.

I'll go ahead and say that you probably have something along the DOx lines, bitter does not describe an LSD compound imo, and you have already said it isn't LSD (Instead something that turns into it).

In Michigan right now we have a lot of family fluff, WoW and decorated blotters (Will update when I know the print, supposed to be grateful dead art of some sort) all dosed around 100-120mcg. Very clean, I chomped down on a ten strip and had a grand time.

Happy tripping!%)

We got all kinds of blotter art on the east side of MI. ($100 Bills, Beavis and Butthead, Alice in Wonderland, and so on, all cartoon and colorful) Good fluff on the paper. But the the person laying them has no idea what they are doing. They picked up a lake of liquid, and are just dipping the paper in it. Almost every sheet is fucked up, and only half of it has L on it. :|

Anybody ever hear of "Yellow Sunshine" on the North East Coast? It's plain white on white tabs. I've taken them a few times before, and it's all from the same connect. Supposedly someone brings them up from Florida. If it's real Cid, I'd say it hovers around 80mcg per tab. Feels clean too, but my friend who trips just as much as I do says it feels fake. I personally love it, but am curious if anybody has heard of this and or tried it.

^ I've heard of stuff called that coming out of Florida and being very good. I tried some other stuff out of FL this past spring and it was really good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.