• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

30mg - dmt, Inexperienced, first extraction trial.

Birthplaceblues

Greenlighter
Ok so I woke up this morning went to my freezer and pulled out three 250ml jelly jars full of naphtha and dmt. Two jars containing a relatively white crystals sitting at the bottom and one with a yellowish tinged crystal. (I Followed Noman's Tek with MHRB) I let them dry on coffee filters and let the naphtha filter through and I saved it for my next batch. Washed them with janitorial strength ammonia, which I bought at ace hardware, this is to cure any impurities. I then waited a long 2 hours for it to dry thoroughly. (Not recrystallized in this trial)- With my final product ready I loaded my machine. Ate a meal of hamburger helper (bad move by the way)

Immediately my eyes watered up upon my hit and my vision went shimmering, I was nauseous, and was struggling to put the cap on my machine, trying to consciously not touch the neck of my fifth of everclear bottle. I managed somehow, and then suddenly I felt an immediate need to go to my bed. So I scramble across my room to lay on my bed. An overwhelming urge to vomit came and I did which ended up being the hamburger helper, all on my carpet (should have brought a bucket). I then felt like I was going to die. Growning on my bed I close my eyes and these geometric tie-dye t-shirt patterns appear in purplish and blue hues. It was coming and I felt my breathing finally regulate. I started to see a kind one-armed woman cupping her hand. I had classical music in the background that would last the entire trip. I thought something without lyrics would be appropriate for my first voyage. It wasn't the same Violin Sonata I knew it was a different song when it entered my ears, and the wind which I thought was the music at this time sounded like a siren roaring in my ears.

The geometric patterns and the woman faded when I opened my eyes. It only lasted maybe 6 six minutes. I was only doing a trial to get a feel (Because of advice given to me from previous posts) ya know sticking my toe in the water. Because this was only 30mg dose I think I'll go up in my next report. (If I can steel myself to do it again, puking while experiencing intensity of everything shifting planes is not a happy feeling)

After trying to do it again an hour later my machine broke. I just made a light bulb vaporizer, doesn't look nearly as promising as the machine. I think my machine broke cause I left my window open and it is brisk-cold outside and I was using a torch lighter to light the steel wool and neck to melt the dmt into it.

Will compare my recrystalization experience vs. straight out of freezer dmt, and light bulb vs. machine.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_neutral
exptype_bodyload
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled