• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Grand Theft Auto V

Game Informer has a really great GTA V article in this month's issue. I honestly haven't been this pumped for a game since...well...the last GTA game.

yeah the whole article was linked in 3,4-D's post.

i pre-ordered from ozgameshop, ensuring the cheapest price on release at a measley $63 shipped.

some new screens
gtav_shot001122412_1280.jpg

gtav_shot002122412_1280.jpg

gtav_shot003122412_1280.jpg

gtav_shot004122412_1280.jpg

gtav_shot005122412_1280.jpg

the store should have given you a poster and viewfinder. oh well.

I'll have to ask them next time I'm there.

I suppose there's no word on special editions and whatever else?

Apparently rockstar will release the cover art later this month. I've never been so excited about a game.. I recently replayed gta iv & saints row the third, just to get warmed up.. Might even take some annual leave when the game finally gets here..;)

Correct me if im wrong but there's gonna be three protagonists we'll be able to control each one of them throughout the game? Thats sort of a stupid idea but the game does look good. It's like SA 2.0

^yup, there is a switch button which can be used both on and off mission.
whats the viewfinder?

litte plastic things in which you can peak and see stills from the game.
gta-v-preorder-viewfinders1.jpg

gta-v-picviewer-exclusive-screenshots.jpg

nothing special.

This item will be released on September 17, 2013.
wtf!!!!!

Argh. The only damn reason I ever gave into Playstations were for GTA games. I really was hoping it would come out sooner. My Ps3 will just continue collecting dust until fall time I guess =/ I've played GTA 4 out. I need some off roading areas that the liberty city area severely lacks.

you know amazon have their pre order price guarntee thing? do you think if i preorder now or soonish and any freebies are added, or pre orders get limited edition then i will be auto upgraded? it does seem a bit stupid to pre order now though