• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Grand Theft Auto V

In single player?
Yup. Only problem with vehicle purchasing has been that every now and then it takes forever to get delivered to a garage, but other than that no problems at all.

What are the refinements for the grenade function? That almost messed me up badly yesterday. I wanted it to be more accurate. It worked, but I'm picky. Any suggestions?

ETA: this was in single-player mode on an enormous screen.

Niiicceee.

I don't like it.

I kind of like how hard money is to come by. It's fun earning your way up until you can actually afford all the nice shit. Now everybody (myself included) will have the nice apartment and a sports car. It doesn't feel like we earned it the right way.

It is a nice gesture, though. I just like struggling in the beginning, it will allow me to appreciate the money I earned later on.

^^ I kind of agree, but I feel like it will give me more freedom to do what I want. At least until heists come out, earning money and doing missions is kind of tedious :\

Right now I'm level 18 with nearly 80k, I try and limit the money I spend on stupid shit lol

Are there enough people here playing this game to start a Bluelight crew? I am down if anyone else is (I play on PS3).

Are there enough people here playing this game to start a Bluelight crew? I am down if anyone else is (I play on PS3).

I would've been down, but I'm already a high ranking member of a crew from some other internet forum I participate in. Bluelight would have been my first choice, but at the time it didn't seem like there were enough interested parties to get started with it.

If anybody wants my PSN ID and is down to come fuck shit up with me, send me a PM.

This game had become a total hit. lol I wish I could buy a copy who's still effin out of stock as of the moment.

So, I've been getting bored and killing people in freemode.

It really pisses them off over the microphones. Kind of a dick thing to do, I suppose, but this is Grand Theft Auto.

Also, if I'm in a fight with somebody I like to shoot out all the tires on their car every time I see it.

ok, i've been back home a couple of days now, been playing every night.

wow.

also started online, and am blown away by the awesome setup. it's like a whole new game.

lastly, since i bought my special edition from ozgameshop for the discount, i had to create a hong kong psn account in order to activate the code for the extras, but then they apply to my local account too. so wooot!

ps3 "Impacto Profundo"

ok, i've been back home a couple of days now, been playing every night.

wow.

also started online, and am blown away by the awesome setup. it's like a whole new game.

lastly, since i bought my special edition from ozgameshop for the discount, i had to create a hong kong psn account in order to activate the code for the extras, but then they apply to my local account too. so wooot!

ps3 "Impacto Profundo"

Awesome. I sent you a friend request.

So, I just did a mission with this one guy, we come out together, and it turns out he has a bounty on his head. So I kill him, and then I offer to split it. Courtesy and all that, we both make money this way. Instead of accepting my offer, this dude tries to run me over with my own car, which I had left unlocked because of the mission.

I get it back pretty quickly, and start killing him over and over again, when I find him trying to get into his car. A matte black Bravado Buffalo. I kill him, steal his car (don't know how he forgot to lock it after stealing mine), pop his tires, and drive it over to the mountains just north of Los Santos, where he chases me with a stolen car. I destroy the car with a stick bomb, leaving him stranded in the wilderness with no cars in sight, unable to call on a vehicle because I am still in his.

I was going to drive to the summit of Mt. Chiliad where I would have offered to return it to him. With all the tires popped and the alignment fucked up from repeated crashing. But he eventually left.

Never turn down a kind gesture.

i can't believe how much of an improvement this game is over the gtaiv i loved so much. it's better in every single way.

and did i spot the griswald's wood panel and luggage loaded car driving around? i haven't had a chance to look closely, but i'll totally shit if there's a chain and dog collar tied to its rear bumper.

and i've laughed out loud a few times already, the drug trips are superb (even if a bit cliche), and on the radio i heard something like "[he's a good cop], harassing minorities .... and shooting their dogs". fknhell when did that happen, a few months back?

Anyone find the drug deal gone wrong in the desert?

Suitcase worth $25,000, after you pick it up you'll be chased by some dudes with mean guns.

Some of the story's I'm reading on here about the online play sound awesome.

Im sure some of you have encountered the deserted van in the desert near the train tracks.
When you approach it you get shot with a dart and wake up in your underwear on the tracks with a train headed your way.

Anyone find the drug deal gone wrong in the desert?

Suitcase worth $25,000, after you pick it up you'll be chased by some dudes with mean guns.

Some of the story's I'm reading on here about the online play sound awesome.

Yeah that was cool found that after i finished the story though an have a ton of money. I was trevor goin to go hunting an i see the red dots, walk up to one dude an he's like: 'dont touch it, its bad luck' or something like that. I was like oh thats cool an i head back to start huntin an these guys on motorbikes start shooting at me. Good stuff man i like all the extra lil scenarios this game throws in.

But yeah this game is fuckin awesome!