• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methoxetamine - 100mg - Experienced - Leaving For Heaven?

Pb109

Bluelighter
I've been taking MXE for 10 months. There is no doubt I have been abusing this substance. Usually small bumps through the day. I do go deep with it at times and I'll try and put into words how I feel when I go there. It should be noted that before I took MXE I had never took a dissociative drug.

It's 7pm and I'm down at my mates listening to music and having a few bumps of MXE. I'm also having a few cans of bud. At 11pm I leave to go home feeling the effects of the alcohol a bit and a little spaced out from the MXE. I'm fine though. All that's going through my mind is that once I get home I'll do my MXE ritual.

Ok, I'm home, I prepare my self for the deep trip. Got my iPad fully charged to read bluelight before the full effects set in and a glass of orange juice. I've arranged 2 50mg lines on a book. I snort 1 just now. After a few minutes I feel stimulated. My heart rate increases. I feel content reading a few Internet forums and can focus and take in information. I'm very relaxed at this stage. All the stress of the day goes and I just feel nicely disconnected. 40 minutes in I feel I should go to the back door for a cigarette before this kicks in. When I return I take the other 50mg line. It's at this stage I decide to put the light out and get totally relaxed on my bed. The room is small and very dark. It's total bliss. No light and no noise.

I'm tucked in bed and I close my eyes. 5 minutes after this I'm starting to be transported to this strange and bizarre world. My brain is starting to tell me that I have been in this mad world before and there is no stopping it. It's time to just go with the flow and I let the substance take total control. I begin to see dark patterns. It's like I'm slowly moving along by these patterns on a conveyer belt. I feel like I'm floating. This feels amazing. My body feels all nice and warm as if I'd took codeine. I'm at total peace here. Total bliss. I begin to think how long will this last. Will I ever come back from this because my brain feels as though this substance has taken complete control. Just let the MXE flow and let it do what it has to I tell myself.

I'd say after half and hour it begins to up a level even more. I'm now having thoughts that my mind is totally leaving my body and I'm dying. I feel as though I'm floating away. Is this death I begin to ask myself. I'm a little scared but very curious. I'm I alive? I'm now hearing my breathing. I know I'm still here. My breathing is very slow though. I'm I forgetting to breathe properly?

A short time after this I know I'm still here and I'm safe. I open my eyes and know that I'm in a small room but this ain't no small room to me just now. Everything is twisted to look at. I cannot make sense of anything. It's like a kaleidoscope. Wow. Crazy stuff. It's getting weirder. It still doesn't feel like I'm on a bed. I could be anywhere. Everything is to distorted. I feel as though I'd like to get out of this state and make sense of things. All I do is reach for the bedside light and turn it on. As soon as I do this I come out the deep state I was on. I'm still tripping hard but I'm 100% sure of my surroundings and feel safe.

I lie on my bed for the next 30 minutes with the light on thinking about what I had just went through. Cause believe you me, a deep MXE experience is something else. Fucking amazing. What it does to the brain is awesome. I now think its time to go to the back door for a cigarette. My balance is wonky. Smoking my cig I begin to laugh about the experience. What a fucking twisted, strange, euphoric drug.

The down side when i do this I find it's going to be 3 hours before I sleep. I really should get valuim for this. When I get up in the morning/afternoon, my head feels very clear. I'm still of balance though.

Pb109

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_nasal

Interesting experience! I'm being pulled in by the lure of MXE lately, it's so variable sometimes. You say you've been using for 10months? How often would you say your average over that has been and any negative effects you've noticed? Any bladder problems or cognitive etc. Hows the tolerance situation?

MXE is certainly such an intriguing compound. I've had trips that take the character of other psychedelics sometimes, a trip that feels as if I've taken mescaline or mushrooms. Sometimes open eye visuals, sometimes just closed, sometimes none. It also synergises with mushrooms and LSD very well.

Excellent report. can relate to this totally =D

enjoy the afterglow

Interesting experience! I'm being pulled in by the lure of MXE lately, it's so variable sometimes. You say you've been using for 10months? How often would you say your average over that has been and any negative effects you've noticed? Any bladder problems or cognitive etc. Hows the tolerance situation

I started of using small amounts just a night. Then I started using through the day as it gave me energy and motivation to get on with stuff. I was feeling right depressed at this time and it seemed to cure it. I was going through a half gram every week. This would last 4 days. I gave myself 3 days a week break. The longer the months went the more I needed. For the last 3 months a gram a week was being used. Tolerance builds so quickly with this substance. I've never had any bladder problems with this.

This substance is very addictive to me. I kid myself on at times saying to myself when I get my next gram i'll only take it once a week. Ha. Doesn't always work out like that. It's just so nice to be spaced out all day with no anxiety. My mental health seems ok when I come off it for a few days.

Basically my own opinion of the drug is that it is wonderfully strange and euphoric and should be explored. It's fucking amazing. Maybe once a month using would be appropriate. However, I let myself down by wanting that disconnected feeling most of the time. I never knew this class of drugs could be so addictive. I hope to achieve monthly usage but these deep trips keep me coming back and back.

I started of using small amounts just a night. Then I started using through the day as it gave me energy and motivation to get on with stuff. I was feeling right depressed at this time and it seemed to cure it. I was going through a half gram every week. This would last 4 days. I gave myself 3 days a week break. The longer the months went the more I needed. For the last 3 months a gram a week was being used. Tolerance builds so quickly with this substance. I've never had any bladder problems with this.

This substance is very addictive to me. I kid myself on at times saying to myself when I get my next gram i'll only take it once a week. Ha. Doesn't always work out like that. It's just so nice to be spaced out all day with no anxiety. My mental health seems ok when I come off it for a few days.

Basically my own opinion of the drug is that it is wonderfully strange and euphoric and should be explored. It's fucking amazing. Maybe once a month using would be appropriate. However, I let myself down by wanting that disconnected feeling most of the time. I never knew this class of drugs could be so addictive. I hope to achieve monthly usage but these deep trips keep me coming back and back.

Absolutely agree, it's the lack of downsides that makes it so easy to just go ahead and do some - it's consistently great.

Pro tip: If you'd like to massively reduce your use of MXE (but still enjoy it as much, if not more!) try Plugging. About 4x more potent, no nose-fuckery.

Note: the 4x is how it is for me, you'll have to find that out for yourself.

Absolutely agree, it's the lack of downsides that makes it so easy to just go ahead and do some - it's consistently great.

Pro tip: If you'd like to massively reduce your use of MXE (but still enjoy it as much, if not more!) try Plugging. About 4x more potent, no nose-fuckery.

Note: the 4x is how it is for me, you'll have to find that out for yourself.

I always meant to try plugging this but never got round to it. I have only ever snorted it. Snorting felt like a ritual in itself. I'd carry my MXE in a little bag with a half cut straw for snorting. It just felt like my little medicine bag. Sad really. I'm giving myself a months break from it just now. My girlfriend is getting very concerned about my usage.

I think I will try plugging when I order some next month. I need to get out that habit of just snorting all the time. As i said in the previous post, this is a wonderful drug. Used once a month or so would be ideal.

I'm also worried it will be banned in the UK shortly. I reckon it wont be long before us UK folks are stocking up on this. If this is the case with me I'll need to have self control. Small bumps are fine but a deep trip is where its at with this chemical.