Site Feedback Moderators need to be REQUIRED to not have FULL INBOXES!!!!

I think it is a matter of this post not having any HR value. What is the HR value of experimenting with a drug concoction until you find a blend that gives you the effects of herbal ecstasy? Editing out certain parts doesn't really do anything to make the thread have HR value. If you want to write about how certain drugs effect you, then you can reformat the content of the post to fit in with the Trip Report format and guidelines. That is the only place that I can see this type of post fitting.

Right here? :p

LOL no problem at all! :)

Thanks again to everyone for helping me sort this all out. And again, apologies for any obviously frustrated statements I may have made.

can i just add that it's not against the rules to post a new thread in the relevant forum with the title "%MODERATOR_NAME, please empty some PM Space!"

that usually gets their attention and can be deleted in 2 seconds. i can't think why any mod would not like to be informed of this - it's quite easy for your PM box to fill up and not be aware of it (especially with this new software. :p)

can i just add that it's not against the rules to post a new thread in the relevant forum with the title "%MODERATOR_NAME, please empty some PM Space!"

that usually gets their attention and can be deleted in 2 seconds. i can't think why any mod would not like to be informed of this - it's quite easy for your PM box to fill up and not be aware of it (especially with this new software. :p)

I actually thought about doing this, but was almost certain I'd be banned for it. :p

We don't hand out permanent bans for anything but spamming, you have to get two infractions before you get a tempban and then it's only a day. Not that you should interpret this as a license to be a dick, but we're actually quite lenient.