• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Welcome your new Trip Reports Moderator....

jackie jones

Bluelight Crew
.... xburtonchic!

We are happy to have you with us, XBC. You will be an excellent moderator. Now get to work!

;)

Thank you!

*is working*

Well. Learning how to work, anyway. I've been in and out of the hospital over this annoyingly persistent concussion and somehow missed the fact that I had been made a mod until yesterday. Oops. I'm on it though! :)

awesome!
Thanks for putting your time into the site :D
There's many more people who benefit rather than just the few who registered, I registered after about 2 years of lurking.

Why thank you :)

Yeah, this is one of my favorite forums, so I'm pretty excited! I've been reading trip reports since I was 15, pretty much obsessed with them lol. Hey at least it's a good addiction ;)

<3 My ego really likes this thread. I should unsubscribe to it before my head gets big, but... nahh. haha.

Glad I was able to help, Seattle! And thanks, trippin! :)

I'll write up a trip report without a correctly written title just so YOU can get used to your new job! ;)

Just kidding! =D Welcome to the team, and I hope you enjoy modding TR! :)

Congrats. :)

I havent been on TR for a little bit, so I was happy to see a new mod, dont get me wrong everyone here is nice, just saying
lol

haha please don't, I already spend at least 50% of my time on this site either editing or asking people to edit their titles! I'm a pro at it already ;)

Thanks you guys
<3