9th Issue Heroin Discussion v. quit drooling on yo keyboard

When do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't be serious. These are your last 4 posts. Try not to lie to stuff that is in writing next time.

Taking a picture of your dope like that and posting it on the internet has go to be on of the most pointless and stupid/incriminating things I have ever seen anymore do. You must be a toy that's not really ever been in any kind of legal trouble or anything at all if you are willing to incriminate and hand over hard evidence like that man. Plus, who were you trying to impress? A bunch of dope fiends on the internet? Cool bro.

Nothing about that picture proves its actually heroin, its just powder in a capsule.. Lmfao, relax. For all you know I could be completely bullshitting and have caffine powder or any number of powders in there and I wrote heroin on a notecard. You seriously think there are repercussions for something like that? Take off your tinfoil hat bro. Exif data was cleared though anyways, but fuck it, not as if that was necessary.

Lol tommy.. as i said: "Also my last few posts havent just been about copping and getting high" Now go back and read those posts and see if the majority of the post is about getting high/copping. It most certainly isn't. Nobody is lieing over here. So yes, I'm dead serious. Lmao, this is fuckin entertaining. I knew you would waste your time digging up/quoting my old posts.. thanks though, it saved me time and proved my point all in one.

All the posts were on the same page. No need to dig.

Yea man. You are a great contribution to this thread.

You know what majority means, right?

All the posts were on the same page. No need to dig.

Yea man. You are a great contribution to this thread.

You know what majority means, right?
Lmao, of course I know what majority means, that's why i used it correctly (if you're implying i didn't clearly you dont know what it means). But yeah I think we're done with the petty arguing.. back to the dope.

Word.

Anyone know where PinezPeakz has been? He was a solid poster for a minute.

Last edited:
i want my lifestyle to be less hectic. i think what im trying to say is i want to slow down, and get a somewhat normal life
the life of a dope fiend is very hectic. I found methadone gave me the most stability. There were more rules and drug screens and I liked getting the take homes. With subs it is too easy to just skip a dose and then get high the next day. I read your blog and you seem like you are wanting to change and hat is good. I still get high once in a while but only on pills if they find me. I haven't used dope in many years but it is not easily available to me either. I have no connects and won't go to the city and cop off the street. I don't like the hassle. I wish you good luck on whatever it is you choose to do.

I know what you mean about wanting life to be less hectic...when you're on dope it's always something you gotta do--get money, cop, etc etc. I know I've heard someone say if an addict spent all the time and energy they devote to drugs to something constructive, they could accomplish anything...i hear that. It is fucking time-consuming that's what's nice about subs, you just dose once and you're pretty much set for the day. Then you can get used to the idea to not spending all your energy on dope. Good luck to you though TRM.

God, this thread is so funny sometimes when you guys get to sniping at each other, I'm gonna try not to piss anyone off around here :)

I'm feeling really good off of 1 back. It's nice to get a quality Brooklyn bag that is the size that bags are supposed to be, and fire quality too. Yesterday was the first time sniffing a bag in 10 days, but it wasn't that good. It was raining out so the humidity made the dope difficult to sniff, plus I think I lost some because both my nostrils were open and I couldn't really hold one closed since I was holding the card with the dope on it up to my face. I was in my friends car and they were banging it so I tried to sniff mine as fast as possible to I could be a lookout. I was able to have it delivered today though, so got to sniff it properly. My boy was drooling on himself when his girl drove him over to drop it off, so he wasn't just saying this stuff is better than yesterdays.

Welderman, good point about the methadone being more stable. I think it would be a good choice for TRM. Are clinics affordable to people with no health insurance? I was always under the impression that they will work with you.

God, this thread is so funny sometimes when you guys get to sniping at each other, I'm gonna try not to piss anyone off around here :)

I just came by to make sure that everyone is back in line. As long as people are respectful to one another, there are generally no problems in the forum.

Yeah, shit happens, but what happened to bhannon was a tragedy whether it was caused by dope or not...just think he (and everyone else who dies especially when it's unexpected) leaves family and people behind who have to cope...

high on life, i don't mind you speaking your mind, hey i wouldn't post shit if i didn't expect people to have their own opinions/2 cents. I have thought about that and J was my dealer when we met (but we had a legitimate, monogomous relationship), i kinda think if he was watching over me he would understand cuz that's just the kinda guy he was...idk

BHannon was only 20 yrs old I believe. When anybody that young dies it is a tragedy. I completely agree with you blue.

I just finished sniffing that 1 bag. Half way through the line I could taste that it was that official fire that I haven't had in a while, so I waited a little while to finish the bag. Wow. This bag was still probably a little under .1, but it has me rocked harder than 120 mgs of oxy.

I hate when its humid and the dope gets all fucked up, that shit sometimes happens just sitting in my pocket if its super hot.

And nah bhannon was older than me, he was 21, MAYBE 22? Shit im doin 1 more cap tonight then savin the rest for tomorrow so i can once again make a post "IM NODDIN" hah just playin (but seriously you're gonna see that post)
Sophomoric comment was edited out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommyboy

I sometimes have a look at this thread being a Longtime H user , one thing that i have noticed is that the average age of users compared to the Europe H thread seems alot younger , i'd guess the average age on our board would be mid 30s we have guys in their 60's .

What would you hazzard a guess to be the average age of the regulars on here ?
i'm 35 btw.

I am 21, I didn't start doing dope til right before I turned 19. But I have met several people in rehab and in the streets that started doing dope at 15-16. Many at 16. The youngest I ever met was this cool ass black dude in rehab that had been doing dope since he was 11, and I have no doubt in my mind that was 100% true either. Also, you rarely see dope fiends here older than 45. They all die before that.

Tommyboy

I sometimes have a look at this thread being a Longtime H user , one thing that i have noticed is that the average age of users compared to the Europe H thread seems alot younger , i'd guess the average age on our board would be mid 30s we have guys in their 60's .

What would you hazzard a guess to be the average age of the regulars on here ?
i'm 35 btw.

It seems like 2006 was when heroin really gained in popularity here. The combination of readily available oxycontin, and cheap dope created the perfect storm so to speak. So considering most people seem to start it in senior year of high school, or freshman year of university, most heroin users in here seem to be 21-26. Heroin was always around, but not like it is now where you can easily find it in high school, and people have just as many, if not more heroin dealers than weed dealers. Yes, you were able to find it on the street a little easier back in the 90's (in some places it is still as easy), but it wasn't in schools like it is now.

It's funny you say that because I can (easily) find dope over weed these days. I'm sure if I wanted weed I could get it pretty easily, but not like I can just drive 20 minutes and get it at the street corner like I can with dope. Heroin in the chicagoland area is easier to get to 16 year olds then it is to get a case of beer for the weekend, which sad/crazy.

I am 21, I didn't start doing dope til right before I turned 19. But I have met several people in rehab and in the streets that started doing dope at 15-16. Many at 16. The youngest I ever met was this cool ass black dude in rehab that had been doing dope since he was 11, and I have no doubt in my mind that was 100% true either. Also, you rarely see dope fiends here older than 45. They all die before that.

i am also 21

Status
Not open for further replies.